Gå til innhold

Sons of Anarchy - Generell Diskusjon - (USA-sendetid)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

7 er vel spikret, 8 har vært nevnt, men ikke bekreftet.

"My original idea, coming into it, was, “Okay, if that’s the model and this is my mythology, do I have seven seasons worth of story to tell?” and really approached it from that point of view, in terms of how to dole out the story and where to go. So, the initial idea of seven seasons wasn’t just a number I pulled out of the air. It was really based on the practicality of what we do. But then, as I’m moving forward with the mythology, having that in mind, I feel like now that has become this sort of super structure for the show, and yes, I have this idea for seven seasons.

Not to throw this out there as a potential tease or anything like that, but I’m sure that, half-way through Season 6, if I went to FX and said, “Look, I can’t end it in seven seasons. I have another eight episodes,” my sense is that the network is committed enough to the show and my vision that they would probably find a way to accommodate that, but I do feel like we’ve been working from that structure of it being seven seasons. And as of today, as I’m looking at my board with the finale all beat out, as of today I can still see that happening in seven seasons."

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

So?

Handler det ikke om at Jax skal redde klubben og så flytte et annet sted og leve det glade liv?

Jo men hvis du ødelegger masse uskyldige liv for å komme dit, så er du en jævla drittsekk, eller ihvertfall en ikke jeg kan "heie" på. Håper som sagt US Marshalen lager skikkelig helvete for SAMCRO, for de har virkelig ikke noe bakkekontakt lengre.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...