Videoannonse
Annonse

Finnes en rekke dokumentarer i varierende kvalitet:

Murder Music - A History Of Black Metal

True Norwegian Black Metal

Black Metal - The Norwegian Legacy

Black Metal Satanica

Det Svarte Alvor (NRK)

Svenska Mord: Jon Nödtveidts mord (Svensk TV3)

Lydverket - Satyricon - Wacken 2004

Lydverkets Black Metal Dokumentar (NRK)

Metal - A Norwegian Black Metal Documentary (bonus til Headbanger's Journey)

Once Upon A Time In Norway (The history of Mayhem...)

Satan Rir Media (TV2)

Until The Light Takes Us

Skal si Vikernes går hardt ut i sin anmeldelse av Innfødte Skrik. Håvard Rem får gjennomgå for alle sine feil. Mange feil som Vikernes retter opp i synes uviktige.

"Mr. Rem then goes on speculating on who wrote the first Norwegian lyrics, and he tries to find out by checking the dates on the albums - as if the Norwegian bands didn't modify their "made in" dates at the time. They did because they all wanted to be "true" and be a part of the original "elite". Just look at Immortal, who even today claim they started with Immortal in 1990. Sorry, but they didn't. So; don't trust anything written on these albums or said about this by these guys! Not the "made in" dates or anything else either! Trust what you can document and know for sure, Mr. Rem and all others, and I am happy to say that Burzum was the first to use Norwgian lyrics by far. Burzum recorded lyrics in Norwegian in April 1992, for the "Det Som Engang Var" album. The rest did it much, much later, and they did because Burzum had already done it. This is a fact and you can easily verify that. If you want to have a second opinion on this just ask Pytten. Don't try to take that away from me too, Mr. Rem. End of discussion."

Dessuten er han ikke nådig mot Samoth og Faust:

"So, Mr. Rem is letting these two rats, Samoth and Faust, spread their poisonous lies, because Mr. Rem too wants to discredit me."

Vikernes virker som en sinna tenåring på et sosialt nettverk som kommenterer sladder og skit.

Endret av Abigor
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...