G9x info tråd

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Nye G92-GTS på vei:

GeForce 8800GTS 512MB hits our labs

Published: 27th November 2007 @ 10:09 PM

Author: TweakTown Staff

Nvidia are set to launch their revamped GeForce 8800GTS with 512MB on December 11 but we have already heard that it will begin selling much earlier than that – up to one week before.

Since it is not in fact a brand new launch but a revision of an existing product, Nvidia will not try to make much of a deal out of the launch - at least on the surface.

We already have a brand new 8800GTS 512MB in our labs which arrived early last week and before anybody asks, we are not going to say who sent it (so save your time and do not bother asking!) but the good news for our readers is that we do have it, we are testing it and putting it through the usual GPU testing paces and our opinions are being thought out.

Here are some exclusive shots of the reference style 8800GTS 512MB...

Bildene:

news_geforce8800512p_01_full.jpg

news_geforce8800512p_02_full.jpg

news_geforce8800512p_03_full.jpg

Kilde.

Fudzilla har også denne artikkelen:

Release in two weeks

Nvidia will launch a faster version of the G92, D8P this year and according to our sources, Nvidia might announce these cards in less than two weeks' time.

Our sources are confident that the announcement will take place after the 3rd of December, and if we are right, it should be about a week later.

Nvidia managed to ship some significant numbers of G92 based cards in the U.K., but the rest of the market still suffers from a lack of these cards. Since the new card is based on the same chip, the shortage won’t get any better, and this might be the final nail in the coffin for the Geforce 8800 GTX / Ultra sales, as these cards had every chance to be faster in many cases.

Nvidia desperately needs D8E, which is a card powered by two G92 chips; and this baby is scheduled for a Q1 announcement.

Link.

Lenke til kommentar

Fudzilla har visstnok sett resultater av kommende 8800GTS:

We managed to get an early sneak peak into 8800GTS 512MB 3Dmark06 performance and it looks like the new card will be a nail away from the 8800GTX.

This is also the case in older 3Dmark benchmarks, there is just a 100 point score difference between the Geforce 8800 GTX and 8800 GTS 512MB.

It will still be interesting to see how it will perform in games, but a 650MHz clocked card with 128 Shaders has a lot more to offer and it will likely come overclocked, at least from some vendors.

Kilde.

Endret av Sindre Aleksander
Lenke til kommentar

Raptor vet du noe om hvor mange kort som vil være tilgjengelig ved launch? Blir det en ny papir lansering ala 88gt så blir jeg møkk forbanna. Nå har jeg venta i ca 4 uker på mine 3- 8800gt (ja bestilte 3 stk for å sikre meg et kort).

Men nå er det så nær en launch av gts at jeg glatt tar det HVIS det er nok kort i butikkene.

Lenke til kommentar
Raptor vet du noe om hvor mange kort som vil være tilgjengelig ved launch? Blir det en ny papir lansering ala 88gt så blir jeg møkk forbanna. Nå har jeg venta i ca 4 uker på mine 3- 8800gt (ja bestilte 3 stk for å sikre meg et kort).

Men nå er det så nær en launch av gts at jeg glatt tar det HVIS det er nok kort i butikkene.

Forhåndsbestill med en gang det kommer i nettbutikkene, så har du større sjanse :)

Lenke til kommentar

Eller vent til det har stabilisert seg og prisen er ennå mer spiselig.

Nvidia are set to launch their revamped GeForce 8800GTS with 512MB on December 11 but we have already heard that it will begin selling much earlier than that – up to one week before.

Since it is not in fact a brand new launch but a revision of an existing product, Nvidia will not try to make much of a deal out of the launch - at least on the surface.

Det er bare ca. 2 uker til.... når ser vi prisene i Norge?

Hopper nå enten på dette eller 2 stk HD3870.

Endret av Theo343
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...