Gå til innhold

Opeth: en albumguide [deliverance]

embark

Anbefalte innlegg

Har planer om det. Men nettopp siden det er et konseptalbum krever det at jeg investerer litt tid i å lese tekster og om plata. Noe som ikke har blitt prioritert ennå. Pleier uansett å først sluke musikken og så etter hvert lese tekstene. For jeg må være ærlig nok til å si at verdens beste tekst ikke hjelper en dritt hvis det ikke høres bra ut.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse

Har i det siste fått meget sansen for dette fantastiske bandet her, og har gått til innkjøp av følgende utgivelser:

Still Life

Blackwater Park

Deliverance

Damnation

Lamentations

Ghost Reveries

Watershed

Det er ihvertfall helt sikkert, at eg skal skaffe meg de tidligere utgivelsene ASAP :)

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Så Dimmu Borgir i går med Kringkastingsorkesteret og kor. Var faktisk sykt epic! Skulle gjerne hørt Mourning Palace igjen med live orkester. ^^

Spøk? Haha, jeg tror det blir awsume :p

Litt flere detaljer om albumet:

It will be our 10th album/observation. I dig it; we all do. In fact, it feels like I’ve been building up to write for and participate on an album like this since I was 19.

It’s quite intense at times in some ‘old’ murky way, and quite beautiful and stark at times, if I may say so myself.

It’s obvious I’m going to say nice things about it since I wrote, basically, the whole piece, but I guess it will raise a few eyebrows and it certainly is an acquired taste.

I think you’ll need a slightly deeper understanding of our music as a whole to be able to appreciate this record.

I’ve realized my influences for this album are so diverse that I can’t really say what it sounds like.

If I can compare it to any other band, it would have to be OPETH, but it’s different from the stuff we’ve done before.

I’ve listened a lot to ALICE COOPER for the last year, yet I can’t say it sounds like No More Mr. Nice Guy.

I hope you’ll like it once you hear it.

Tracktitle:

•  
  • “Heritage”
  • “The Devil’s Orchard”
  • “I Feel the Dark”
  • “Slither”
  • “Nepenthe”
  • “Haxprocess”
  • “Famine”
  • “The Lines in My Hand”
  • “Folklore”
  • “Marrow of the Earth

“Heritage” will be released in several configurations that will certainly incite the interest of OPETH’s legion of fans, known for their passion for collecting and collectibles. The album will be released as a standard version; as a special edition loaded with extras; as a box set exclusive to the Roadrunner and the band’s own official Omerch webstore; and as a double LP. There is something for every OPETH fan, thanks to this variety of options.
Lenke til kommentar

Coveret var kult nok. Men føler ikke det passer til Opeth, uansett hvordan musikken blir. Er også litt bekymret for musikken, selv om Wilsons deltagelse er en noe betryggende faktor. Kan vel egentlig ikke si annet enn at jeg gleder meg litt hvert fall.

Lenke til kommentar

Absolutt, det jeg elsker med Opeth er nettopp den herlige blandingen mellom røskende growling og den flotte clean vokalen til Mikael, og når disse går om hverandre. Clean vokal skal absolutt brukes, men på Damnation ble det for mye av det gode vil eg si. Det er en god plate, men den svakeste etter min smak.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...
Mikael Åkerfeldt has recorded 10, hour-long shows, for the Swedish National Radio (SR). The first show was broadcasted on Sunday the 19th of June, and will be followed by another episode each Sunday at 11pm for the coming 10 weeks. The show is based on Mikael's love for obscure vinyl records, and he is playing actual vinyl on the show, with crackle and all. The already aired shows are also available as streamed audio at HERE

And, sorry non-Swedish folks, the show is recorded in the native tongue. It's not to be seen as a compliment to Åkerfeldt's monthly column in the Sweden Rock magazine, but would certainly appeal to fans of this column.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...

Sånn, der var VIP-billetter bestilt :love:

http://www.artistarena.eu.com/opeth/

2 - Opeth VIP Ticket (limited to 25 per show)

Each one includes:

- A GA ticket to the show of your choice

- Early Access to the show

- Access to a VIP Meet and Greet with Opeth

- An exclusive VIP Laminate pass with tour lanyard

- An exclusive VIP T-Shirt

- An exclusive tour poster

- An Opeth shoulder bag embroidered with the 'Opeth' logo

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...