klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Synes "Snatch" har mange bra :)

100% enig.

Family Guy har også utrolig mye bra:

Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?

Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?

Cleaveland: Hey Peter, are you up for another snow cone?

Peter: No thanks, that yellow snow cone you gave me didn't taste like lemon, it tasted more like...oh you guys are asses!

Peter: Lois, um, go get the medical dictionary and look up "fork" and "lung."

Lois: Why?

Peter: Time is a factor, Lois.

Peter: I don't say this often enough, but, uh, I'm gonna die.

Lois: Oh my God.

Stewie: High five! Anyone? Anyone?

Lenke til kommentar

må ta et par fra "The Matrix" :love:

Agent Smith : "There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease. A cancer of this planet. You are a plague. And we...are the cure...

Tank : Okay, so what do you need? Besides a miracle.

Neo : Guns. Lots of guns.

Agent : Only human.

Trinity : Dodge this. *pang!*

Lenke til kommentar

Fra Big Daddy

Corinne: What's this I hear about you doing laundry with my sister?

Sonny: Did she say we were doing laundry? Because where I come from, it's called "doing the hibbidy-dibbidy."

Sonny: Having a kid is great... as long as his eyes are closed and he's not moving or speaking.

Vanessa: He has a five year plan.

Sonny: What is it? "Don't die"?

Julian: But after my nap I always watch the Kangaroo Song.

Sonny: It's overtime right now and there's a penalty shot about to take place. This happens about once every ten years so...

Julian: Kangaroo song, kangaroo song,kangaroo song,KANGAROO SONG!

Sonny: ALLLRRIIIGGGHTT! God you were normal yesterday!

Sonny: The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up. He's like a cocker spaniel.
Lenke til kommentar
Gjett hvilken:

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking Earth. The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.

Good movie.

--

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

President Merkin Muffley: Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Lenke til kommentar

Kom på noen sitat eg glømte:

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?

Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!

Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...

enda en:

Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!

Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?

Forrest Gump: Because you told me to, Drill Sergeant?

Drill Sergeant: Outstanding, Gump! This is a new company record! If it weren't such a waste of a fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump!

Lenke til kommentar

"Engage" fra Star Trek er jo en klassiker. Men hvilke andre kule sitat finnes?

"May the Force be with you...always" fra Star Wars må jeg jo bare nevne. Det fölgende sitatet har baller...fra Pulp Fiction:

Butch: You okay?

Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.

Butch: What now?

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Butch: I meant what now between me and you?

Marsellus: Oh, that what now. I tell you what now between me and you. There is no me and you. Not no more.

Det er bare så "badass" som det kan bli...! :D

Lenke til kommentar

Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...

enda en:

Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?

Drill Sergeant: Outstanding, Gump! This is a new company record! If it weren't such a waste of a fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump!

Najs med sitatene er jo at Gump er fucking dum :D

Lenke til kommentar

enda en:

Najs med sitatene er jo at Gump er fucking dum :D

Stupid is who stupid does.

Det som er nice er at folk har forskjellige positive egenskaper, og at det finnes respekt for og en plass til de som er fucking dumme også.

On topic:

"Bright light! Bright light!"

"This is my BOOM stick!"

"Hey, look. Write down my number: 555-6321 Got it?"

"Yeah. Wait a minute. 555 is not a real number. They only use that in the movies."

"No shit, honey. What do you think this is? Real life?"

"Come on, down boy. Down Stanley. Roseanne Barr naked. Gone. "

"Some people play hard to get. I play hard to want."

"I may be bad... but I feel gooood."

"But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private?"

"Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all."

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Lenke til kommentar

Undercover Brother - Genial film:

Conspiracy Brother: Revolution up in this bitch

Conspiracy Brother: I say we kill him

Undercover Brother: You mess with the 'fro, you got to go.

Undercover Brother: Solid!

Mr. Feather: Who's there?

Undercover Brother: Kung.

Mr. Feather: Kung who?

Undercover Brother: Kung Fu!

The Chief: Good work, White She-Devil. Oh, and you in too.

Conspiracy Brother: What the F*ck? Chief! I've never seen this b*tch in my agent classes! I'm still paying the loans off, man! I sleep on a pissy mattress! I ain't got good food to eat! I borough money for my Weed! I quit! That's it. Y'all ain't got Conspiracy Brother Jones to kick around no more! Give me a pillow case... I'm joining the Klan!

:cool:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...