Gå til innhold

AMD Zen 4 7000 serie.

Jarmo

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
JarleGutt skrev (7 timer siden):

En ting; jeg har nå hatt 7700X i halvt års tid, kjører alt på stock foruten minne som kjører på 6000 Asus Expo 2 (Asus tilpasset), og har kjørt rock solid hele tiden.

Er det noe poeng å bry seg med AMD / Asus PBO 'overclocking' for den CPUen? Den kjører default på maks 5500mhz er det vel.

https://www.asus.com/news/qg3oo6wafse7z6f6/

Jeg tror ikke det er så mye å hente på overklokking, men undervolt kan gi deg en liten ytelsesøkning med lavere strømforbruk og lavere temps. Jeg fulgte guiden til han her og fikk strømforbruket ned med ca 45 watt uten at det har gått utover ytelsen.

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Nye Asus bioser støtter nå "non binary" 48GB/96GB kit :)

‐--------------

New UEFI BIOS updates For ASUS AMD and Intel motherboards – W15
Intel – B760, B660 , H510, H610, Z790

AMD – X670E, X670,B650E, B650, A620 

*For AMD users this update contains the latest AEGSA from AMD – 1.0.0.6 Please be advised AGESA updates can affect pre-existing overclocked configurations once applied.

Its main benefit is further optimization for X3D series CPUs, Non Binary DRAM compatibility, and DUAL RANK DDR5 OC performance stability.

▶️Why is my motherboard not listed?
If you are looking for your motherboard/model please visit https://www.asus.com/us/support/ and check if it has been updated recently. UEFI’s BIOS updates are commonly released in waves; as such, it can take an entire series weeks or months to see the “same” update if it includes items like CPU firmware. Furthermore, keep in mind that not all updates apply or are applicable models. Due to inherent design differences and specification and feature variation, an update may only apply to a specific model.

▶️How can I be notified about releases?
If you want to be kept in the loop, you can also follow me for notifications when updates are released/posted. I am also the admin for our PCDIY Facebook Group where I post updates and other ASUS-centric product news https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASUSPCDIYwe also have a weekly PCDIY stream on YouTube that notes UEFI BIOS releases.

▶️How long after a board is produced will UEFI updates be released?
In most cases, after a year and a half, boards tend to reach a certain maturity level and see fewer updates. If you feel you have an issue that is dependent on a UEFI release, please submit a support ticket. In some cases, some boards can see updates for more than 24 months+

▶️I want to update, but I am not sure how to update the UEFI "BIOS"?
If you want guidance on how to flash/update your UEFI BIOS, please watch the video linked below. It will guide you through the flashing process as well as provide insight into important items to keep in mind when flashing/updating the UEFI BIOS.

How to Flash / Update your UEFI BIOS on ASUS Motherboards -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scK8AP8ZACc

▶️Should I update the UEFI if my system is stable and running without issue?
If your system is running without issue, especially if overclocked in any way ( including DRAM ), it is recommended you stay on the build/release you are on. Changes to underlying auto rules and other operating parameters can change the OC experience and require you to retune a previously stable OC value. This does not mean the UEFI is not a functioning/reliable release but that changes in the underlying code base need to be accounted for when tuning a system. As many of these values are low level, it is best to retune from full UEFI defaults after you have re-run stability test at UEFI defaults.
Users who update from stock to stock settings will generally experience the smoothest transition experience.

Will a UEFI update improve my overclocking experience?
A UEFI update can improve multiple aspects of the OC experience, from extending frequencies and improving stability as well as adding new options in relation to overclocking. It is important to note that there are inherent challenges and realities in overclocking, including silicon variance, and this cannot be overcome purely from a UEFI update.

Will a UEFI update change my operating experience? Power consumption, heat etc?
Changes to underlying auto rules and other operating parameters can affect aspects like boosting behaviors. There can also be changes to auto rules which can affect/change voltages. Overall it is possible that a UEFI BIOS update can affect aspects like operating temperature, performance scores, and power consumption. Comparisons should be made a like to like values, ideally with full UEFI Defaults.
It is important to always run like-to-like default values for direct comparison. This means verification of the end operating experience should be first verified with default operating values ( F5 ) and, ideally, a fresh installation of chipset drivers, updated build of Windows and default Windows power profile.

What if the UEFI BIOS listed is a BETA? Should I update?
BETA UEFI releases are for enthusiasts who want access to the latest features, functions, microcode enhancements, and overall UEFI improvements. As they are not officially supported, they are not recommended for day-to-day/long-term use. Users who plan to use their system in this capacity and want to ensure the best interoperability/compatibility, stability, and performance should wait for a formal release.

Not every user should update/flash their UEFI BIOS. I stress this again, if you are running without issue(s) you are advised to stay on the release you are running.

Notes to consider -
* When flashing, please perform the update process at full UEFI defaults. Do NOT flash with an overclocked system/profile.
1. I recommend updating the UEFI BIOS on your motherboard for new PC builds. This helps to ensure the best interoperability, compatibility, and performance. If you are building a PC and have not yet installed the OS, I recommend updating the UEFI.
2. Keep in mind flashing/updating the UEFI will reset all defined parameters/settings and operating profiles. You cannot restore defined values using a UEFI Profile, as profiles are not interoperable between builds. You should note or screenshot (F12) your values before flashing if they are complex. Upon completing a flash, you should load UEFI defaults after the fact, complete a full reboot, and shut down before reloading or entering any customized UEFI values.
3. When you update the UEFI and re-load UEFI defaults depending on your originally defined BOOT values, you may need to adjust CSM settings, either enabling or disabling CSM. If you experience BOOT-related issues after an update, please adjust the CSM accordingly.
4. Be advised that in some cases, a rollback to a prior UEFI is not possible. This generally is the case when an update includes CPU microcode ( such as an AMD AEGSA or Intel ME ). This means you may be unable to “flashback” to a prior release.
5. While not always necessary, some UEFI updates may require clearing the CMOS to reset the UEFI and ensure normal functionality. This means after you flash, you may need to CLR the CMOS to have the system POST. You can either clear the CMOS via the CLR CMOS button if your motherboard supports it or by removing the onboard CMOS battery for at least a few minutes. You can also attempt to locate the CLR CMOS jumper on the motherboard and short the pins to clear the CMOS.
I also recommend you back up your system prior to any flash/update and always advise flash/update to be performed with the UEFI BIOS set to F5 UEFI defaults.
The board model/name is on the right-hand side, and the version number is on the left-hand side. To download the UEFI BIOS, please go to https://www.asus.com/support/

AMD Motherboards
ROG STRIX X670E-I GAMING WIFI 1405
PRIME X670-P WIFI 1406
PRIME X670-P WIFI-CSM 1406
PRIME X670-P 1406
PRIME X670-P-CSM 1406
PRIME X670E-P 1406
ROG STRIX B650E-E GAMING WIFI 1406
ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI 1406
ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI 1406
TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI 1406
TUF GAMING B650-PLUS 1406
PRIME B650M-A AX II 1405
PRIME B650M-A II 1405
PRIME B650M-A II-CSM 1405
PRIME B650M-A WIFI II 1405
PRIME B650M-A WIFI II-CSM 1405
PRIME B650M-A AX 1405
PRIME B650M-A WIFI 1405
PRIME B650M-A WIFI-CSM 1405
PRIME B650M-A 1405
PRIME B650M-A-CSM 1405
PROART B660-CREATOR D4 2401
PRIME X670E-PRO WIFI 1406
TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI 1406
TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS 1406
ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFI 1405
TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS WIFI 1406
TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS 1406
Pro B650M-CT 1405
PRIME B650-PLUS 1406
ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI 1101
ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI 1101
ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING WIFI 1101
ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO 1101
ROG CROSSHAIR X670E GENE 1101
ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME 1101
PROART X670E-CREATOR WIFI 1101
PROART B650-CREATOR 1101
ROG STRIX X670E-I GAMING WIFI 1408
PRIME X670-P WIFI 1408
PRIME X670-P WIFI-CSM 1408
PRIME X670-P 1408
PRIME X670-P-CSM 1408
PRIME X670E-P 1408
ROG STRIX B650E-E GAMING WIFI 1408
ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI 1408
ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI 1408
TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI 1408
TUF GAMING B650-PLUS 1408
PRIME B650M-A AX 1408
PRIME B650M-A WIFI 1408
PRIME B650M-A WIFI-CSM 1408
PRIME B650M-A 1408
PRIME B650M-A-CSM 1408
PRIME B650M-A AX II 1408
PRIME B650M-A II 1408
PRIME B650M-A II-CSM 1408
PRIME B650M-A WIFI II 1408
PRIME B650M-A WIFI II-CSM 1408
TUF GAMING A620M-PLUS WIFI 0402
TUF GAMING A620M-PLUS 0402
PRIME A620M-A 0402
PRIME A620M-A-CSM 0402
PRIME X670E-PRO WIFI 1408
TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI 1408
TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS 1408
ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFI 1408
TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS WIFI 1408
TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS 1408
Pro B650M-CT 1408
PRIME B650-PLUS 1408
ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI 1001

Intel Motherboards 

B760M-PRO GAMING 0802
PRIME H510T2-CSM R2.0 0401
ROG STRIX B660-G GAMING WIFI 2404
ROG STRIX B660-A GAMING WIFI D4 2403
ROG STRIX B660-F GAMING WIFI 2404
PRIME H510M-R R2.0 0401
H610I-EM-A 1.00.00
PN52-G 1.01.00
PN64-E1
PN42-S 1.00.00
ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI 1001

Endret av Nizzen
  • Hjerte 1
Lenke til kommentar
On 4/6/2023 at 8:06 PM, Teodor1979 said:

5211,- her også med 10% rabattkode som utløp 14. april :)

Ser det er mange som bestiller med 10% fra Komplett, jeg gjorde også det, men fikk senere behov for å returnere. De aksepterer retur på åpent kjøp, men nekter å gi tilbake 10%. Det synes jeg er teit så lenge de godtar at jeg hever kjøpet. 

Lenke til kommentar
1 hour ago, Phantom Software said:

Ser det er mange som bestiller med 10% fra Komplett, jeg gjorde også det, men fikk senere behov for å returnere. De aksepterer retur på åpent kjøp, men nekter å gi tilbake 10%. Det synes jeg er teit så lenge de godtar at jeg hever kjøpet. 

De syntes sikkert også at det var teit at du returnerte på åpent kjøp :p

De taper på det, og du tapte ingen ting. 

Er nok slik de tenkte.

Endret av Nizzen
Lenke til kommentar

ROG CROSSHAIR/STRIX/PROART X670E Series Beta Bios 1202

1) Update EC FW 0236
2) Improve System Performance.

New AGESA version has been applied, but there may be bugs.
So please rollback to the previous version if you have any problems

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UUJ1Z44-2y4UlxySV1bknB_RAmUgDvfD/view

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E GENE Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h7k5-BaJo0BTWT3yUvYlfJudXyBKELVy/view

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E EXTREME Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i0wtZjQbla7xTk15rpoYZAuuI5Wn909f/view

ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING WIFI Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LdO1ilfZN5eGoF3z4HaMGaip1jZiklvy/view

ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZIRqUKlHbm4OYkv-xU7uC7dURCWpY1c7/view

ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hqs-mJj_ew6-auqVlSWoR_eJ8QUVGBw6/view

ROG STRIX X670E-I GAMING WIFI Beta Bios 1409
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CitgFALMQ2bQnnuK40Gjd-MGbl_BIAEk/view

PROART X670E CREATOR WIFI Beta Bios 1202
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r3OWIeiepOH4obV1Ley48sE9eOfAlEwU/view

Lenke til kommentar
2 hours ago, Nizzen said:

Av ren nyskjerrighet, hva returnerte du?

Det var snakk om et hovedkort. 

Åpent kjøp skal jo ikke avgjøres av hvor vidt jeg tilfeldigvis benyttet en 10% rabatt som Komplett kan slå kloa i. Om jeg ikke hadde benyttet noen rabatt så hadde / skulle åpent kjøp bli akseptert uansett. Det blir tåpelig for meg at Komplett velger å beholde den dersom den tilfeldigvis ble brukt på et kjøp som man ønsker å gjøre om. Det slår jo helt ulikt ut for folk.

Lenke til kommentar
Phantom Software skrev (5 timer siden):

Dette er vel strengt talt en helt vanlig praksis hos alle som har rabattkode ordninger og slikt.

Det suger selvsagt, men er dessverre bare sånn det er. 

Forøvrig er ikke 'heve kjøp' og 'åpent kjøp' det samme. Ved åpent kjøp så lar de deg returnere en vare mot at du får pengene tilbake for varen. Det er egentlig ikke noen heving av kjøp selv om du kanskje ser på det på den måten. 

Lenke til kommentar

SP score av tray 7800X3D fra Proshop, bestilt på lørdag. Bra? Dårlig? Jeg skal prøve å ECLK overklokke den til helgen.

Komplett ordren på 7800X3D som gikk inn noen min etter lansering kommer vel ikke før juli, de skal jo alltid bruke det de har til ferdigbygg PC-er først 😅

cpu.png

Endret av Vighilicious
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...