Gå til innhold

Generell diskusjon rundt World of Tanks

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Joda, den er klart morsom - når jeg får den til, men det er ikke ofte. Og krever også at man slenger på 100% crew og diverse equipment for å få best mulig nytelse ut av den.

Jeg har hatt den siden den ble introdusert og har gjort mye bøll med den, men i disse dager blir den sjelden spilt ovenfor Tetrarch og 38H (som jeg dessverre ikke kan få på nye kontoer).

Lenke til kommentar

Helgens special på US server:

Arctic Exploration Weekend

Event Starts: 04:30 PDT (07:30 EDT) on April 5, 2013

Event Ends: 04:00 PDT (07:00 EDT) on April 8, 2013

50% Credit Increase Per Battle & 50% Credit Discount on the Following Vehicles

IV AMX 105AM

IV M5A1 Stuart

IV T-50

IV Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t) n.A.

IV Covenanter

IV M5 Stuart

50% Gold Discount on the Following Premium Vehicles

III M22 Locust

III T-15

50% Gold and Credit Discount on Camouflage

50% Gold Discount on Barracks for Crewmen

50% Gold and Credit Discount on Consumables

x2 Crew Experience Per Battle

2000 XP for Earning the Patrol Duty Medal

Lenke til kommentar

Kjekt. Om jeg får tid til å spille i helgen (Age of Empires II HD kommer i kveld), så kan jeg i det minste få kjøpt rælet PanzerKampfwagen 38 (t) n.A. til en litt billigere penge. Alternativt Covenanter / M5 Stuart. Må prøve og få spilt nok til å freexpe meg til AMX 105AM også.

Synd jeg aldri likte Locust eller T-15, ellers hadde jeg absolutt gått for de, siden de er på salg.

Lenke til kommentar

Sett på noen patch 8,5 videoer på youtube

Den nye Leopard Prototype A, tier 9 medium ser spennende ut. Er rask. Har 260-270 pen på kanonen. Rått på Tier 9 medium. 0,32 acc. Men den tåler ikke noe. Til sammenligning kan T-54 bounce noen skudd og egner seg mer til brawling, raskere reload også.

Leopard Prot A. må plukke målene på litt avstand. Mer sniper/supportrolle.

Men sikkert herlig å penne på nesten alle skudd.

Æsj :) Ble i tvil om hva jeg skal satse på nå.

T71 og US autoloaders eller den mye tyske mediumlinja og tier 7 Aufklärungspanzer.

edit:

Tviler egentlig på om den tyske mediumlinja kan overgå T-54 i funfactor.

Blir kanskje US autoloader da :p

Endret av James King
Lenke til kommentar

Special denne helgen for EU

Medal Hunt: Patrol Duty

Get out there are spot for your team! This weekend, if you earn the Patrol Duty medal by helping your team to defeat six or more vehicles by detecting them, you’ll receive an additional 25,000 credits!

This bonus will be automatically added to your account when you earn the medal.

x2 Crew Experience

Get your crew trained up and ready for all those lovely bonuses next week.

50% off Consumables

Stock up on party food and drinks! Whether spending gold or credits, they are 50% off!

50% off Skill Reset

Want your crews to learn some smooth new dance moves? Retrain them for less!

50% off Barracks Slots

Need extra space for the party guests? Get a building extension for cheap!

Lenke til kommentar

Yes! Den nye mediumlinja til tyskerne med Leopard 1 som tier 10 går via VK2801. Glad jeg fortsatt har den.

Da skal jeg gå for den linja.

Om du har Vk3002DB så går den opp samme linja. Men du slipper tier 7 light tanksen...som er en Panther med VK2801 turret.

Lenke til kommentar

The AMX 13 105 will not appear in the game due to its laser rangefinder and lots of fancy modern goodies.

The mechanism for making sure you don't end up at the bottom of the team many times in a row does not apply to tanks with only two possible matchmaker levels.

Skill based matchmaker is not planned. Ever. Never ever. Really.

When the artillery tree is normalized, there will not be any free vehicles, slots, or 100% crews.

British arty might also have HESH.

The British will have both fast arty (like the French) and slow arty (like everyone else).

Tank visibility does not depend on how many parts of the tank you can see (as long as it's at least one of the spotting points).

New low tier Soviet TDs are coming.

Farming medals with gimmick companies (ie you have 4 companies of your buddies in cardboard tanks lining up to get shot) is bannable if WG finds out.

The German and Soviet trees are about 70% complete, if you take into account all tanks WG currently knows about.

The pan-European tech tree may include modified versions of tanks that are already in the game, kind of like what the Chinese tree has.

The skill level of new players has remained the same over the lifetime of the project.

Barrel length, gun mass, and every other secret parameter don't affect the shell distribution in the reticle. The gunner skill does, though.

Maneuverability of tanks is a stat made entirely for balance, and is in no way grounded in reality.

Experience is only given for the first destruction of a module.

The Maus is getting rebalanced, but not in 0.8.5. Don't expect significant changes.

The sound engine in WoT is being replaced with the one from WoWP in 0.8.6

Q: A friend of mine discovered that if you press F1 in the garage, an FAQ comes up! Are there any more hidden things in the game?

A: If you press W you'll go forward. But shhh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

Q: If my tank catches fire, and the crew heats up their improved rations, will crew performance improve?

A: It's no secret that Improved Rations is vodka. You don't want warm vodka.

Q: Do repair costs include the cost of spent fuel?

A: Yes, and the atmospheric oxygen used up by combustion.

Q: Can we get experience for, say, every 200 meters traveled?

A: I'm surprised you didn't request XP for every kilogram your tank weighs. It's so hard to drive around, after all!

Q: Can we get a pause button?

A: Sure, for 250 gold. Per use.

Q: Why does the Sturmtiger have such a long reload (2 minutes!) and expensive shells?

A: What, 2500 gold is too much for 50 000 damage?

Q: How do you catch cheaters if you have no replays or screenshots?

A: We have devoted special attention to you, thank you for volunteering.

Q: Do I get a refund for grinding out 60k XP for the VK2801?

A: Do you go cry at the electronics store when prices decrease?

Q: Why don't you have a Moscow office? It will make working with you much easier!

A: You're not working with us yet, and you already want to make it easier?

:p

Lenke til kommentar

har kjørt en del på testserver både tier 9 prototyp og tier x Leo 1 virker bra. ekstremt bra kanoner og kort aimtime på begge. nedsiden er null panser og at arty skudd penner så fort gjort og bli oneshottet, kommer uansett til å grinde disse asap, 65 km/t i medium er saker :). forøvrig er gun depression også relativt bra

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...