Gå til innhold

Generell diskusjon rundt World of Tanks

Anbefalte innlegg

SerB's personal opinions don't affect balance. Zlobniy is in charge of that.

Gold fire extinguishers are still going to activate right away. Manual ones will only activate automatically, but after a short time. Most likely, the delay will be affected by the firefighting skill. Blame people with auto-extinguisher macros. This change will be simultaneous with the introduction of credit gold consumables.

If you damage an ally and an enemy in the same shot, your fine is reduced.

Newly researched tanks get a matchmaker "discount" for a number of battles, depending on the tier.

There will be a Soviet premium artillery.

Mine fields will not be implemented in random battles. Maybe in Clan Wars.

Weather effects are coming.

The inability of an HE shell to kill more than half of your crew or destroy more than half of your modules only affects HE shells that do not penetrate.

Limited visibility sectors were explored in alpha, but most players couldn't understand how to play like that.

The tank selector in the hangar is getting reworked.

The repair of any one module after the battle is always cheaper than using a repair kit, on any tank.

Water playing the role of a fire extinguisher is planned.

Wargaming is going to sue the Project Tank developers.

Patch 0.8.6 is going to be the one that normalizes artillery and brings British artillery (tentatively).

You'll be able to draw on the minimap at some point (no comments on visibility of your doodles).

There will be an American premium TD, but not soon. All upcoming patches are full.

DW isn't coming in 0.8.5, but later.

The 2-person platoon limit for free players may be lifted.

If your reticle is so big that it doesn't fit into the screen while zoomed in, it will appear that the reticle is not shrinking. It will begin shrinking once it is small enough to fit in.

The IS-7 is not going to get any other buff other than speed, not even off-road performance.

Q: I want more realism!

A: Go enlist.

Q: Can I get a recommendation so they'll put me in tank forces?

A: "Recommendation: put this guy in tank forces. -SerB"

Q: Your game makes my video card hot!

A: Pro tip: every game makes video cards hot.

Q: Why don't you let people turn off maps, and turn off maps for everyone?

A: Because at some point, the matchmaker will encounter 30 people with 30 different maps disabled and die. Either that, or a constant repeat of 4-5 maps.

Q: The interview with Doyle never mentioned German tanks catching fire, why does it happen in game?

A: Lord of the Rings never mentioned Aragorn's pants, why can't I see his ass in the movies?

Q: How is this (link to the Chinese WoT clone) possible?

A: In Chinese, "copyright" and "right, copy!" are written in the same way.

Q: Does your turret rotate faster if you spin your hull in the same direction?

A: This is a candidate for the stupidest question ever asked.

Q: Should we start expecting nerfs or buffs of tier 10 medium tanks?

A: You can start expecting any time you want. I don't know if you get aroused from it or something, we can't take all factors into account.

Q: So what's happening with tier 10 premiums?

A: I think we're going to have to ban you until they come out.

Q: But then won't you reveal when they are coming out?

A: No, we'll permaban you and then unban you manually. Unless we forget.

Q: The Leopard has Bundswehr crosses. Does this mean that you bypassed the technical limitation you mentioned ealier? Are we going to have changing insignia on all nations?

A: Sort of. This is a transitional step until all tanks in game have red stars.

Q: Will we see the American M110A2 SPG?

A: The one from 1978? Of course, it will be tier 1!

Q: You mentioned that someone threatened to come to the WG offices to personally assault you once. Did anyone try to do that at a convention or another WG event?

A: No, whiners are only tough guys online.

Q: Is there an official effectiveness rating from Wargaming?

A: Yes. Win rate, since winning is the objective of the game.

Q: But then aren't people in platoons and companies advantaged?

A: No one is stopping you from forming a platoon or a company. Then you will find out that playing with other people doesn't make your arms any straighter.

:green:

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Medal Hunt: Sniper

Each time you gain the Sniper medal (on any tier vehicle), your account will automatically increase by 6000 credits! To win this shiny badge, you will need to strike well and cause the most potential damage to your enemies in the battlefield. Don’t waste your shells! Each hit should deal damage.

Polish your gunner’s spectacles, and reload your shells!

Den er jo grei nok. Bare å hoppe inn i Löwe-en det. :p

Lurer på om det er den tanksen jeg har flest snipere i.

Endret av Datasmurf
Lenke til kommentar

Godt poeng. :p

Spiller sjelden, og enda sjeldnere Pantheren. Liker den best i platoon. Vel, liker generelt alt best i platoon, selv om jeg kan kose meg med Löwe og T-28 solo også.

Dog, det verste med å spille så sjelden som jeg gjør i disse dager, er at jeg alltid glemmer hvilken tank jeg grindet på sist, og hva jeg skal bruke freexpen på. Jeg er samler og grinder alle trærne samtidig. :p

Lenke til kommentar

Hele uka som var så hadde jeg tap streaks på 5-20 runder på rad, og når jeg vant så var det bare 1-3 ganger på rad. Veldig frustrerende! Hadde en fin win streak idag dog, på 20+ stk må det ha vært.

Men så fort jeg kjøpte ny tanks, da var det tilbake til å tape igjen.. Fader ass..

Lurer på om noen er interessert i å spille sammen her? Jeg er over middels god vil jeg si, vet hva minimappet er (noe jeg mistenker de fleste randoms har skrudd av eller ikke vet hva er) og klarer helt fint å spille lag. Selvom det ofte koster meg livet i random-kamper. :(

Håper det at om jeg spiller med noen som er jevngod eller bedre, at jeg slipper å få SÅ mange tap på rad.

EDIT: Bør kanskje nevne jeg driver å grinder på Tier 7. Tiger P (For å ta jagdtiger senere) også Tiger også videre opp til E75.

Endret av BåGan
Lenke til kommentar

Hadde med meg beste motor, radio og den neste beste kanoen fra forrige tier, så var langt ifra stock.

Det jeg taper på er saueflokkene. Alle (eller så og si alle) på en flanke, og blir knust. Jeg og gjerne en eller noen til alene på en annen. Herlige greier.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...