PL: 19.09.2010 - Man. United - Liverpool - Kamptråd

Hewitt

102 stemmer

1. 1. Hvordan ender kampen?

• Manchester United-seier
    • Uavgjort
    • Liverpool-seier

Anbefalte innlegg

La oss starte en ny forum tradisjon. Hver gang bulgareren netter så skal denne videoen postes i den respektive kamptråd asap. Den som poster først får plusspong eller hva faen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N25MeM4NIaU

Har foreslått den samme låta for en ansatt i Red Wednesday og på facebook sidene deres. De har tidligere spilt "gonna break break youre hart" når folk begynner å få troa på "the berb" - på et humoritisk og kjærlig vis, det må sies.

Spol til 1,50min. Noen skulle kutta vekk dødtida i låta dog.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Berba pre-Liverpool. No one loves me and neither do I. (0.50 og ut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89qz4aWbBo

Jeg foreslår denne (og legger ned veto på alt annet) hver gang Berba netter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o89iKsKw19M

If you believe in magic don't bother to choose

If it's jug band music or rhythm and blues

Just go and listen it'll start with a smile

It won't wipe off your face no matter how hard you try

Your feet start tapping and you can't seem to find

How you got there, so just blow your mind

Doooo yooou believe in maaaagiiiic!

Endret av niko.
Lenke til kommentar

Berbs reveals unhappy fans helped save his United career

"I was disappointed with myself that I could not please all the supporters," said Berbatov. "I've said before the people of Manchester United are the judges and that is the way it should be. It is their team. I am a guest. A privileged guest.

"I'm just so happy, so confident. I feel like everything I imagine on the pitch will come true and that feels awesome. I have worked hard on my fitness. So hard. I'm not a weights guy. You can see that by my body, but I have been trying even to work on that.

"I ran six miles every day during the off-season. I watched one World Cup match, went for a run. Then watched another and went for another run. This was my routine.

"But the way I feel right now, I'm not tired. I feel alive. I have always said I am so lucky to play here. For these people, for this manager, for this club, with these players. I can't describe it."

Berbatov became the first United player in 64 years to score a hat-trick against arch rivals Liverpool, the pick of the goals his second, a stunning overhead kick which is already being talked of as the goal of the season.

But while Fergie and his team-mates were queuing up to eulogise Berbatov's breathtaking performance, the man himself revealed he found all the acclaim uncomfortable and said he had no intention of watching a re-run of his match-winning display.

"No, I can't watch myself," said Berbatov. "Even when I came off and everyone was applauding, I felt so shy. I love it but I don't know how to react to it. I'm just going to go home, play with my family and maybe watch a movie. I can't wait for training."

Fuck me hard :love:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...