Gå til innhold
Spørsmål om helse? Still spørsmål anonymt her ×
Husk at de som svarer ikke nødvendigvis er helsefaglig personell. Ta kontakt med fastlege ved bekymringer!

Hvem her har tatt svineinfluensa-vaksinen?

Robocoop

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

og med det mener du?

for de som ikke gidder å trykke på linken:

En opptelling NRK har gjort viser at Folkehelseinstituttet mottok over 100 meldinger om bivirkninger sist uke.

De spenner fra sykehusinnleggelser til lette allergiske reaksjoner.

Meldingene er sendt inn av helsepersonell, og omfatter ikke ømhet rundt stikket i huden og lett ubehag de første dagene. Dette handler om bivirkninger av en mer alvorlig grad.

De alvorligste bivirkningene etter vaksinen er besvimelse, kramper, problemer med å puste og alvorlige allergiske reaksjoner. I disse tilfellene er folk lagt inn på sykehus

Det er også meldt om to dødsfall etter vaksinering, men Legemiddelverket sier det ikke er påvist at disse hadde sammenheng med vaksinen.

Er du redd for å dø av svineinfluensa så bør du faen meg være jævla redd for huset ditt!

OG DET ER DET INGEN VAKSINE IMOT!

Quote for the truth :D

Endret av Daily-Drifter
Lenke til kommentar
og med det mener du?

for de som ikke gidder å trykke på linken:

En opptelling NRK har gjort viser at Folkehelseinstituttet mottok over 100 meldinger om bivirkninger sist uke.

De spenner fra sykehusinnleggelser til lette allergiske reaksjoner.

Meldingene er sendt inn av helsepersonell, og omfatter ikke ømhet rundt stikket i huden og lett ubehag de første dagene. Dette handler om bivirkninger av en mer alvorlig grad.

De alvorligste bivirkningene etter vaksinen er besvimelse, kramper, problemer med å puste og alvorlige allergiske reaksjoner. I disse tilfellene er folk lagt inn på sykehus

Det er også meldt om to dødsfall etter vaksinering, men Legemiddelverket sier det ikke er påvist at disse hadde sammenheng med vaksinen.

Er du redd for å dø av svineinfluensa så bør du faen meg være jævla redd for huset ditt!

OG DET ER DET INGEN VAKSINE IMOT!

Quote for the truth :D

Og her lurer jeg på hvor den sjokkerende nyheten er?

Bivirkninger har man visst helt fra starten at det ville bli, jeg tror ikke du greier å quote noen som har uttalt at der ikke ville forekomme tilfeller av alvorlige bivirkninger og eventuelt dødsfall.

At antallet rapporterte bivirkninger øker, kan blant annet forklares med at antallet vaksinerte øker.

Lenke til kommentar
Jeg tok vaksinen siden jeg er i risikogruppen pga lungeproblemer, og eneste bivirkningen jeg hadde var at jeg ble litt stiv i armen...men det er nok ikke like spennende å høre om folk som nesten ikke har hatt bivirkninger

Samme her, i tillegg til en dag med litt kvasi-influensa.

Jeg var dog forberedt på dette, ble ikke overrasket og brukte det heller ikke som bevis for at dette er et forsøk på å utrydde oss alle mann.

:new_woot:

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg har ikke tatt vaksinen. Burde jeg? Hvis jeg får sakene i skrotten tror jeg at jeg pakker sekken med proviant, og setter meg ned i nærmeste tomme fjellhule til snuen er over. Da er jeg ihvertfall solidarisk - Hehe ;)

Angående de der kvikksølv-greiene: Det er skjelden jeg spiser makrell i tomat; kansje en gang i måneden i gjennomsnitt. Men det må innrømmes: iblandt er det særdeles smakfullt. Da kan det fort bli en hel boks. Det finnes personer opp igjennom historien som har spist rent kvikksølv i håp om å få evig liv. Jeg tror man ikke dør med en gang...

Lenke til kommentar
Føler for de egosentriske hysterikerne som injiserte denne dritten i kroppen - tenk å måtte leve et helt liv i vissthet om at dine framtidige barn kan måtte lide i form av DNA -skader, genmutasjoner og annet permanent faenskap som en direkte årsak av dette avfallet. *GRØSS*

Apropos hysterisk? :!:

Hvor kommer forøvrige egosentrisk fra?

Men ikke vær redd for min skyld, tror nok du har det betydelig værre ;)

Endret av herzeleid
Lenke til kommentar

Comments (from readers)

October 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm

(1) Jo says: I got the flu vaccine (regular not H1N1) at 8 weeks pregnant. Three days later I miscarried. I am not going to get the H1N1.

October 26, 2009 at 11:07 am

(2) Regrets says:

I got both vaccines on Thursday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. I miscarried on Sunday. I was told by several doctors to get these vaccines. Now I wish I followed my gut feeling and not get them at ALL!

October 29, 2009 at 8:33 am

(3) says: i work in a hospital like setting and was told 'the benefits outweigh the risks" 1am i got the vaccine, 3am i started bleeding and craming, 3pm miscarried. you decide

October 31, 2009 at 1:29 pm

(4) sue says: I had the H1N1 vaccination and 24 hours later had a miscarriage.

October 31, 2009 at 8:25 pm

(5) Linda Hill says: My daughter in law was 10 weeks pregnant and had the H1N1 vaccine on Friday that night she miscarried.

November 1, 2009 at 9:58 pm

(6) Stephanie says: I received the H1N1 over a week ago. I am now 5 weeks. I am doing well so far.

November 2, 2009 at 10:52 pm

(7) SoSorry says:

I was so ready to get the H1N1 vaccine last week and they were only giving them to pregnant women. I was 6 weeks along and got it and the next day I started cramping and miscarried. I already had two healthy pregnancies and never miscarried or had any problems. My doctors think I am crazy to think it was the H1N1 but if no one looks into this than other women will not know. I am so sorry that I got it.

November 3, 2009 at 4:30 pm

(8) Connie says:

I also received the H1N1 vaccination on October 22nd, 2009 and went into labor on October 25th, at 16 weeks pregnant and we just heard the heartbeat and everything was fine with my pregnancy on October 16th, 2009, then on October 28th my water broke then on October 29th, I delivered a stillborn baby boy, and no one can tell me why…Everyone wants to say it did not come from the shot but I believe it did. My baby was growing at the correct pace and everyone wants to brush off the vaccination. I say if you have the vaccination and suffer a miscarriage if they are able to perform an autopsy have it done.

November 3, 2009 at 4:34 pm

(9) Connie says:

I also agree something needs to be done and looked more into with this vaccination because most women are being advised it's just something that happens, but I also had two healthy children normal pregnancies and when I received this vaccination with my third pregnancy, my baby is gone. Contact me at [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

November 4, 2009 at 10:12 pm

(10) sioux falls, south dakota says:

I received the H1N1 vaccine on October 16th and started experiencing cramping on the 22nd. I was nearly 17 weeks pregnant and gave birth to a stillborn baby boy on the 23rd. Like many of the other women here, the first thing I suspected was the H1N1 vaccine. I immediately asked a nurse at the hospital if that would have anything to do with it. Without hesitation, she told me "absolutely not." I had reservations about getting the vaccine, but followed the advice of my long trusted family doctor. In a follow up appointment with my doctor 3 days after I lost my baby, I asked him if the vaccine would have had any adverse effects on my baby. He also said that it was not possible. I don't believe that my doctor was necessarily lying to me, he was simply following the accepted practices and opinions of his field. I do, however, believe that as a nation, we are being lied to. This vaccine is NOT safe during pregnancy. There has not been enough testing done to determine this and there are far too many "coincidences" for this to be anything but a result of a vaccine that was hastily pushed into production and distribution in an effort to stop widespread panic. I have read so many stories in defense of the vaccine that will talk about how common miscarriages are, but I would challenge you to ask ANY health care professional how common second trimester miscarriages are. My baby was doing perfect developmentally and I had felt him move earlier that day. My heart goes out to all of you out there who have had to go through the same heartache and loss that I have had in the last couple of weeks. There is no reason that any woman or family should have to go through this. Get the word out to all of the pregnant women that you know. I know that if I had heard that women had been losing their babies shortly after they received the vaccine, I would have followed my gut and not gotten it myself. Maybe then Wyatt would have had a chance at life.

November 5, 2009 at 11:51 am

(11) sue field says:

If you read the novatis or baxter pkg insert available on the web you will find that 1. there is not sufficient testing on pregnant women so they dont know how safe it is….its not recommended for children under 2 is not a fetus a child under 2? there is no conclusion on safety with breastfeeding….. Md's just want to scare the hell out of you for the 1% that can get very sick..If folks would just wash hands frequently, stay away from sick contacts as much as possible and take supplements and live a healthy way…you likely can avoid the flu altogether… SOOOOO Sorry for your losses….my <3 breaks for you all

The following H1N1 swine flu vaccine miscarriage horror stories are from a June 2010 birth club…..

EBWashington:

I am so upset. I was so excited to be pregnant after trying for a year. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I joined this birth club and I was due June 25th. We have two healthy boys with no history of miscarriage. Everything was going great. Last Monday, I got the H1N1 vaccine thimerosal reduced (mercury reduced for pregnant women). On Tuesday morning, I started cramping and on Wednesday I started bleeding heavily. My hcg was 50 on Wednesday and I was almost 6 weeks along so it was low. They still thought that I might be pregnant but on Friday my hcg was down to 22. I am an emotional wreck. I feel like I had a healthy baby and I caused this by getting the H1N1 vaccine. My doctors pushed it. I researched online and there have been many miscarriages after the H1N1 vaccine but they haven’t been reported since it is hard to say what caused the miscarriages. I hope that I did not cause this. I wish everyone the best.

Tayla08

I don’t have an answer for you, but a friend of a friend just had a miscarriage 2-3 days after getting the shot. She was 7weeks. She had no previous history of m/c… No one can answer if they’re related…it hasn’t been out long enough and there haven’t been any studies done on pregnant women. I will tell you, that it has made up my mind on getting it…I won’t and I’m not going to get it for my DD either. My daughter and I both had H1N1 last week, and although it truly sucks…I think I’ll take my chances. One doctor will tell you to get it and the next will tell you not too…you have to do what’s in your heart.

my heart goes out to you as i recently miscarried as well and was due in june. i had a healthy heart beat at 6wks. then at 7.5 wks my son got the h1n1 mist vaccine which has live vaccine in it. the nurse said to be careful b/c it could technically spread if he rubbed his nose and touched a surface etc. the next night i miscarried and 5 days later was diagnosed with h1n1. i work from home, kids are home, hadnt been anywhere during that time. so the chances that it is all related are very high. the flu mist vaccine warns for immunocompromised patients (which includes prego) to stay away from recipients of the flu mist for 21 days.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...