Gå til innhold

ArmA II: Generell diskusjon

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...

Hvis noen av dere er skikkelig "gamle" og har spilt Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, så vil jeg anbefale CRW2 addonen.

Helt utrolig å "være tilbake på Everon" igjen, men nå med A2:CO.

Ser liksom "litt" anderledes ut og AI er litt anderledes å spille mot.

Utrolig morsomt med slike flashback's.....

Forresten, synes flk må få spille med hvilken klan de vil. Men en av tingene med å spille for en norsk klan, er jo rett og slett LAN.

LAN er ganske så anderledes enn det å bare sitte på "gutterommet" hele året og spille på tider av døgnet når klanen din er våkne.

Med LAN 4-8 ganger i året, med alt fra 6-18 mann så er det ganske morsomt.

Sist NoPryl hadde samling, var vi 18 ikke helt edru menn som jobbet hardt for å knuse den dumme AI'n som flanket oss....

Da spilte vi fra torsdag til søndag. Med grilling og morro.

Slike ting gjør jo samholdet i klanen litt anderledes enn hvis man f.eks. spiller med en tysk klan.

Ikke nødvendigvis, men det kan gjøre det ihvertfall.

Anbefaler folk til å finne likesinnede og spille med. Er jo ikke noe i veien for å spille med fler enn en klan også. Kan jo by på andre utfordringer og man kan lære noe av flere eller man kan lære bort noe til andre.

Endret av NoBrainer
Lenke til kommentar

Hvis noen av dere er skikkelig "gamle" og har spilt Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, så vil jeg anbefale CRW2 addonen.

Helt utrolig å "være tilbake på Everon" igjen, men nå med A2:CO.

Ser liksom "litt" anderledes ut og AI er litt anderledes å spille mot.

Utrolig morsomt med slike flashback's.....

Forresten, synes flk må få spille med hvilken klan de vil. Men en av tingene med å spille for en norsk klan, er jo rett og slett LAN.

LAN er ganske så anderledes enn det å bare sitte på "gutterommet" hele året og spille på tider av døgnet når klanen din er våkne.

Med LAN 4-8 ganger i året, med alt fra 6-18 mann så er det ganske morsomt.

Sist NoPryl hadde samling, var vi 18 ikke helt edru menn som jobbet hardt for å knuse den dumme AI'n som flanket oss....

Da spilte vi fra torsdag til søndag. Med grilling og morro.

Slike ting gjør jo samholdet i klanen litt anderledes enn hvis man f.eks. spiller med en tysk klan.

Ikke nødvendigvis, men det kan gjøre det ihvertfall.

Anbefaler folk til å finne likesinnede og spille med. Er jo ikke noe i veien for å spille med fler enn en klan også. Kan jo by på andre utfordringer og man kan lære noe av flere eller man kan lære bort noe til andre.

Uten å være stygg mot noen så greier jeg liksom ikke å få bildet av 18 litt småsvette mannfolk i 30 åra som sitter og griller og laner ut av hodet.

Men anbefales og finne noen og spille med kompiser eller klan er same shit alt blir liksom så mye morsommere da.

Lenke til kommentar

Uten å være stygg mot noen så greier jeg liksom ikke å få bildet av 18 litt småsvette mannfolk i 30 åra som sitter og griller og laner ut av hodet.

hihi

Hadde vi bare vært i 30 åra.....vel noen av oss er jo i 30 åra, bare litt seint i de åra.

Tror da ikke det er så mange av oss som orker the gathering med 14 åringer med altfor kort hukommelse og konsentrasjonsvansker.

Vi hadde såklart blitt grisebanket i alle de spillene som spilles der. Det er det liten eller ingen tvil om.

men samholdet og enigheten er stor.

takhøyden er lav og humoren sitter i stolen.

Men jeg håper det kan friste flere. det er artig å feste og spille med likesinnede.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Etter at jeg installerte NorFor addon, så får jeg følgende melding ved oppstart: "NOM_BOAT requires addon CAWATER"

I meny og editor får jeg : "No Entry: Bin/config.bin/cfgvehicles/USMC_SoldierS.sniper.Scope"

Noen som vet hva som er galt? Jeg har installert de andre addonene jeg trenger for og spille NorFor.

Det er Arma2: OA jeg har.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12265&highlight=NORWEGIAN

Lenke til kommentar
prarma2_update.png

As most of you are all already aware of, the upcoming release of the Project Reality: ARMA 2 modification is going to be BETA only. The primary goal of this first release is to incorporate the Project Reality style of gameplay into the ARMA 2 game. With that said, some assets have not been included in the v0.1 BETA build. However, we have included a few placeholders to cover what assets did not make it in. The aim of PR:ARMA2 remains to thoroughly test the PR gameplay and ensure we prove the concept before we continue adding other assets into the mod.

prarma2_001sig.gif

Project Reality: ARMA 2 Manual

The Project Reality Team is proud to announce the first official release of the Project Reality: ARMA 2 Manual. There are currently two different versions of the manual available for download: an interactive PDF that contains instructional videos embedded directly into the document and a standard, non-interactive PDF that contains links to the instructional videos. The non-interactive manual should be used if you wish to print the manual out.

The manual will be a constant work-in-progress and as the PR:ARMA2 mod is updated and changed we will be sure to keep the manual up to date. Current discussions may mean we move to a wiki for the more detailed information in the future, leaving this document for the "Basics".

Project Reality: ARMA 2 Instructional Videos

The Project Reality: ARMA 2 instructional videos are also available on the Project Reality YouTube Channel and can be viewed directly here:

The Project Reality Team have worked hard to produce these videos, as we believe it is the best way for people to understand and learn the important concepts we are using. This is the ideal way to get up to speed prior to the PR:ARMA2 v0.1 BETA release.

For all those hoping to play PR:ARMA2, we strongly suggest you watch all of these videos and read through the manual, as they are tied in with the basic understanding of ARMA2/OA and should put players in a good position to enjoy the Project Reality style of gameplay.

We hope you enjoy the videos, the manual and more importantly we hope that they will help assist players with the upcoming release. Please stay tuned to the Project Reality website for further updates over the next few days regarding the much anticipated release of Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA!

-The Project Reality Team

:D endelig

Endret av Zimmerh
Lenke til kommentar
prarma2_update.png

It has been a long 18 months since the initial concept of Project Reality: ARMA 2 was announced and today the Project Reality Team is proud to announce that work has finally concluded on its first release. The final release date has officially been set for Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA:

prarma2_001sig.gif

Friday, September 2nd, 2011 at 18:00:00

PRT (Project Reality Time) / UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)

What started as a mere concept has now progressed to our first public BETA build. As was expected for a new mod, with an all new team, developing a new concept, we have experienced a lot of turbulence over the past 18 months. Most of the community may think that we have been developing PR:ARMA2 fully for 18 months now, however realistically there has only been about 9 months of actual development work. Although there have been several changes within the team, multiple developers leaving and joining, the Project Reality: ARMA 2 team is now very solid, dedicated and reliable.

Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA Trailer

The Project Reality Team has created the following trailer to showcase many of the various features and changes you will find in the Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA release. So, dim the lights, grab your popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7MBq89IC4&feature=player_embedded

Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA Release Information

During the PR:ARMA2 v0.1 BETA development cycle, we have released many highlight news post showing off a number of new assets. Unfortunately, many of them have not been included in the v0.1 BETA release. However, we would like to assure all of you that while some assets have indeed been included, the ones that weren't are now planned to be in future releases. Project Reality: ARMA 2 intends to be in this for the long haul and just like the Project Reality: Battlefield 2 mod, we plan on consistently developing new releases, improving and progressing each of them from their previous builds.

ah64d_apache_longbow_thumb.jpg new_pr_menu_thumb.jpg british_armed_forces_thumb.jpg

As Project Reality v0.1 is a BETA, and is quite a small build, there will be no preload available for this release. It will be available to be downloaded and installed one of two ways. For a simple installation we will have a self-installer, and for die hard ARMA 2 fans, you will be able to download the files to self-install. We strongly advise all users to use the self-installer method to avoid any potential problems.

In order to prepare for the Project Reality: ARMA 2 release, please ensure that you have ARMA 2: Combined Operations installed and running the latest v1.59 OA patch, as it is required to play the PR:ARMA2 mod.

New Additions to the Project Reality Team

The Project Reality Team would also like to take this opportunity to welcome the Turkish Faction Mod Team and the ANA Faction Mod Team to the Project Reality family. These two teams are now fully embedded in the PR Team, so watch out for future updates regarding these new factions for the Project Reality: ARMA 2 modification.

As always, be sure to stay tuned in to the Project Reality website for more information and updates regarding the upcoming Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA release. Cheers!

- The Project Reality Team

:w00t: Looking good.

Endret av Zimmerh
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...