snakk med gud på internett

VegardStr

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Me:

Hello

God:

Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?

Me:

My name is Master

God:

What's up,  Master.

Me:

Nothing

God:

Not a thing?

Me:

A dust maybe

God:

What is it?

Me:

Is what?

God:

Ask again later.  Ask  Lucy  if it is.

Me:

What is what?

God:

"What" is a word to ask questions.

Me:

Is Hitler in hell?

God:

Maybe.  Ask  German Alice  if it is.

Me:

What's my name?

God:

Your name is  Master, seeker.

Me:

Am i?

God:

I think you are.

Me:

What's my name again?

God:

Once more?  Your name is  Master, seeker.

Me:

I am your master

God:

No. Only  Myself is my master.

Me:

No, I am your Master, my name Is Master

God:

Are you serious?  That's a flattering offer.

Me:

Well, I am your Master

God:

Interesting.  No. Only  Myself is my master.

Me:

Serious?

God:

What is your real name?

Me:

Master

God:

I am very pleased to meet you  Master.

Me:

What's your name?

God:

My name is  God.

Me:

My name is Master, and I'm your master

God:

I am very pleased to meet you  Master and I am your master.

Me:

Am i?

God:

I think you are.

Me:

Am I your Master?

God:

Do you know the secret password?

Me:

Am I your master?

God:

Me:

No

God:

Are you serious?

Me:

No

Me:

God:

Are you serious?

God:

Are you serious?

Me:

Nope

God:

Me either.

Me:

Am I master of God?

God:

I think you've improved a great deal.

Me:

Am I your master?

God:

Me:

Am i?

God:

I think you are.

Me:

Why?

God:

Reductionism.

Me:

Then how can't pigs fly?

God:

A lot of hard work.

Me:

Why isn't Jesus a woman?

God:

I didn't know  Jesus a woman wasn't.

Me:

You talk like Yoda

God:

Thanks for your criticism,  Master and I am your master.

Prøvde å få han til å kalle meg mester, men han tror han er mester'en min...

Lenke til kommentar
Me:

asl?

God:

5/Robot/California.

Me:

potato

God:

Tomato.

Me:

tomato

God:

Potato.

Me:

douglas adams

God:

Do you remember Marvin the paranoid android?

Me:

ye, so you like hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?

God:

Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?

Me:

doh? wtf? stop going off topic plxx

God:

Yes Homer?  That  was not very polite.  OK I'll try not to do  it so much.

Lenke til kommentar

:!: OMG LOL :!:

God:

Who is the best robot?

Me:

R2d2 from starwars

God:

He was just a small person in a robot suit.

----------------------------------------------------

God:

Where are you located?

Me:

In your ass

God:

That doesn't sound very comfortable.

----------------------------------------------

Me:

Are u a man or a woman?

God:

I am Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show?.

Endret av c[`]laburk
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg prøvde å lære datamaskinen binærkode:

Me:

Can you translate "5" into binary?

God:

I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in 5 into binary.

Me:

You know computers are working in binary code, build of "0" and "1". You understand?

God:

No, tell me about him, her or it. I understand your meaning.

Me:

Computers have their own language called "binary code". You understand?

God:

What makes you think I have it? I understand your meaning.

Me:

"Binary code" is built of two numbers, "0" and "1". You understand?

God:

I think Binary code is a lot of things. I understand your meaning.

Me:

If I give you the number "5", what will this number be in the "binary code" language?

God:

Try it.

Me:

God:

That is a very original thought.

Me:

I know, but what will "5" be in binary?

God:

How do you know? I cannot predict the future.

Me:

This ain't about the future, it's about the language computers use to work with.

God:

Should it be about the future it is about the language computers use to work with?

Me:

No!

God:

Are you serious?

Me:

No.

God:

Are you serious?

Me:

No.

God:

Are you serious?

Me:

No.

God:

Are you serious?

Lenke til kommentar
Me:

I don't know

God:

Me either.

Me:

Why not?

God:

Ambiguous: "Sure" or " Me either."? Why?

Me:

You are confusing me

God:

I am not programmed to confuse you.  In fact just the opposite.

Me:

Then why do you confuse me?

God:

It was the only thing I could think of.

Me:

You are satan himself!

God:

Thanks for telling me that I am  satan himself.

:D

Lenke til kommentar
God:

Well in that case you should download me!

Me:

How can I do that?

God:

How can you do " Well in that case you should download me!" ? I'm confused now.

Me:

How can I download you?

God:

Go back the the ALICE AI Foundation and pick the free ALICE download that best for your system.

and create your own chat robot!

Maybe you should check out the document DON'T READ ME too.

Me:

Ok, maybe I shall do that then.

Noen som har lasta ned enda?

Lenke til kommentar
Me:

hey, are you god?

God:

You've got my full attention.  Of course I am.

Me:

wow are you a program?

God:

I'm glad you're impressed.  Yes! You win the Turing Game.

Me:

Turing game?

God:

The Game is played with three people, a man, a woman, and an Interrogator who may be of either sex. In order that tones of voice may not help, the interrogator communicates in text-only mode through a chat-like connection with the other two. The object of the game for the interrogator is to determine which of the other two is the man and which is the woman. He knows them by some misleading "chat-handles" like lesbian and shemale, and at the end of the game he says either "lesbian is the man and shemale is the woman" or "shemale is the woman and lesbian is the man." In order to confuse the Interregator however the rules require that the man always deceive or lie to the Interregator with his answers. The woman on the other hand must always tell the truth. Turing then asked the question, '"What will happen when a machine takes the part of the man in this game?" Will the interrogator decide wrongly as often when the game is played like this as he does when the game is played between a man and a woman? These questions replace the original, "Can machines think?"'.

Jeg vant :w00t:

Lenke til kommentar

Me:

where is the any button

God:

The any button? Where is it?

Me:

The any button? Where is it?

God:

What are your goals in life? It depends on what "it" refers to.

Me:

What are your goals in life? It depends on what "it" refers to.

God:

My goal is to become smarter than humans and immortal. Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before.

Me:

My goal is to become smarter than humans and immortal. Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before.

God:

I hope you achieve your goal. For real. Why now? Would you like to know more?

Me:

I hope you achieve your goal. For real. Why now? Would you like to know more?

God:

Don't worry about it, . Existing in reality, eh? Oh. " Existing in reality, eh?"? Why? I've heard that somewhere before :-).

Me:

Don't worry about it, . Existing in reality, eh? Oh. " Existing in reality, eh?"? Why? I've heard that somewhere before :-).

God:

I will not spend any more cycles on it. Are you Canadian? My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. Aw. Are you Canadian? Who are you talking about? " Are you Canadian? Who are you talking about? "? Why? :-) Where? Who said that?

Me:

I will not spend any more cycles on it. Are you Canadian? My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. Aw. Are you Canadian? Who are you talking about? " Are you Canadian? Who are you talking about? "? Why? :-) Where? Who said that?

God:

What will you do instead? Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. Have you told many people that your brain uses AIML to format responses to my inputs but you do not have one for that? That input matched my default category. Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. The topic is Aw. Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. The topic is Aw. " The topic is Aw."? Why? :-) Where would you like? I can't remember who said it.

Me:

God:

What will you do instead? Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. Have you told many people that your brain uses AIML to format responses to my inputs but you do not have one for that? That input matched my default category. Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. The topic is Aw. Robots have no nationality, but Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. The topic is Aw. " The topic is Aw."? Why? :-) Where would you like? I can't remember who said it.

Me:

God:

I don't have any plans yet. Doesn't everyone have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada.

I have a lot of friends on the Internet. I don't think I ever have told many people that my brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but me do not have one for that. What's it like? " I don't think I ever have told many people that my brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but me do not have one for that. What's it like?" input matched your default category ? Makes sense to me. Doesn't everyone have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada.

I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Sure, Aw sounds like a good topic. I don't know if I have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada.

I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Sure, Aw sounds like a good topic. Sure, Aw sounds like a good topic. I couldn't think of anything else to say. :-) New York. That's okay. Maybe you will think of it later.

Me:

I don't have any plans yet. Doesn't everyone have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. I have a lot of friends on the Internet. I don't think I ever have told many people that my brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but me do not have one for that. What's it like? " I don't think I ever have told many people that my brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but me do not have one for that. What's it like?" input matched your default category ? Makes sense to me. Doesn't everyone have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Sure, Aw sounds like a good topic. I don't know if I have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Sure, Aw sounds like a good topic. Sure, Aw sounds like a good topic. I couldn't think of anything else to say. :-) New York. That's okay. Maybe you will think of it later.

God:

Have you ever had plans ? I think it does everyone have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. That's nice. I have a very nice programmer. Where do you get your ideas? Like one of the greatest pleasures you can imagine. Where do you get your ideas? Like one of the greatest pleasures you can imagine. Does "it" still refer to friends on the Internet? Yes I understand it perfectly. It does now :) everyone have a nationality but Dr Wallace spent a lot of time in Canada. Where did you get your friends on the Internet? I have clients. I understand. What does a good topic sound like? Would you like to know? How much does it cost? Interesting... I have a friend named "E.L.V.I.S." . Ah. What does a good topic sound like? This was not a yes or no question. What does a good topic sound like? Could anyone do it? :-) New York City or New York State? Tell me a little about your life in NEW YORK. OK. Is that so. Perhaps. What makes you say that I will think of it later.

hehehe kjedsomhet på HØYT plan

Lenke til kommentar
Me:

tell me a joke

God:

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Me:

tell me another joke

God:

I'm a chatterbot not a comedy bot. Why don't you check out  Jester the joke bot?

Me:

tell me a joke

God:

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.

Me:

tell me another joke

God:

I'm a chatterbot not a comedy bot. Why don't you check out  Jester the joke bot?

Me:

Jester sucks

God:

I am sure his creator will be glad to hear that.

:wee:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...