Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
I kick ass for the lord!

Med new zealandengelsk og situasjonen tatt i betraktning ler jeg like mye hver gang. :D

4338215[/snapback]

Det er så EVIG morsomt når han sier det! Holder på å dø av latter hver gang! Men sånn sett, så holder jeg på å dø av latter igjennom hele filmen ;)

Lenke til kommentar
I kick ass for the lord!

Med new zealandengelsk og situasjonen tatt i betraktning ler jeg like mye hver gang. :D

4338215[/snapback]

Det er så EVIG morsomt når han sier det! Holder på å dø av latter hver gang! Men sånn sett, så holder jeg på å dø av latter igjennom hele filmen ;)

5234354[/snapback]

Dette er klart den beste replikken jeg har hørt på film. Harn som meldingstone på mobilen^^

Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 uker senere...

Fra david letterman show:

david forklarer hva som vanligvis sies når folk ser han på gata:

"There he is, get him!"

"I am not young enough to know everything."

Oscar Wilde

"Took a fart

And he blew the ship apart.

It smelled real bad.

And it made him mad,

And so he had to depart.

--Denise's response to The Chambered Nautilus

"Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or at the jailhouse with the cops?"

--Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

The path of the righteous man is besect on all sides by the negoties of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will seperates the weak through the valley of darkness.. Oh he is truely his brother's keeper and the finder of last youth. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.. And you will know my name is the lord as I lay my vengeance upon thee..

også fra pulp fiction

EDIT: "You think you are so fucking cool, don't you? You think you are so fucking cool. But just once, I would like to hear you scream in pain... - Play some rap music."

bruce willis, die hard

Endret av p-trus
Lenke til kommentar

'Manos' the Hands of Fate:

The woman is all we want! The others must die! They ALL must die! We do not even want the woman!

There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here.

Dead? No, madam. Not dead the way you know it. He is with us always. Not dead the way you know it. He is with us always.

Manos, God of primal darkness. As thou has decreed so have I done. The hands of fate have doomed this man. Thy will is done.

:love:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...