Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
The Naked Gun 2.5

Leslie Nielsen: Jane what can you tell me about this man you sa last night?

Jane: He was cauchasion. (tror ikke jeg har skrevet det riktig)

Leslie Nielsen: Cauchasion?

Jane: Yea you know white guy, with a mustasj about 6 foot 3.

Leslie Nielsen: An awfully big mustasj.

:!: Det var sånn det foregikk, jævlig lættis film :D

haha, stemmer... Er så geniale komentarer i den filmen! :D

Mannen i resepsjonen:

"Jakken din, sir"

Leslie Nielsen:

"ja, og jeg har bevis på at den er min også"

Lenke til kommentar
Holy horseshoe!

Holy sardine

Holy nightmare

Holy Merlin the Magician

Holy Long John Silver

Holy Polaris

Holy demolition

Holy Halloween

Holy heart failure

Holy costume party

Holy hallucination

Holy marathon

Holy Captain Nemo

Holy heartbreak

Holy almost

Holy jumble

:)

Endret av LarsP
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Genialt sitat fra starten av Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels:

Bacon: Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.

Helt utrolig genial monolog. Fortsetter slik, etter et par småreplikker:

Bacon (forts.): Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it. They're waking up. Treat the wife. Treat your friend's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again. They've changed the bloody locks. Here. One for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages.

Utrolig bra. Det mest fantastiske er selvsagt tempoet det hele fremføres i - her går det unna.

Endret av TwinMos
Lenke til kommentar

Flere sitater fra Lock Stock osv.

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it.

Eddie: They're armed.

Soap: Armed, armed with what?

Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

You could choke a dozen donkeys on that! And you're haggling over one hundred pound? What're you doing when you're not buying stereos Nick? Finance revolutions?
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...