Gå til innhold

Which retail gamer shops in Oslo to visit?

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi :) 

Soon I will be visiting Norway for the first time in years. I have family there and my cousin turns 11 in january. I wish to buy him a really good gamer PC. I prefer to shop in real shops but I have no idea where in Oslo to go. 

Could someone please help me out? I would like to know about more than one shop that has gaming equipment.

Thanks a bunch!

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I'm not particularly familiar with retail shops in Oslo, but there is at least one that builds custom PCs and that is more enthusiast focused:

Digital Impuls in Møllergata 9

Other than that, there are the usual electronics stores all over the country, like Elkjøp and Power, that has pre-built systems, components and peripherals.

Endret av Deimos_Anomaly
Lenke til kommentar

You could also visit Komplett store. Komplett is an online retailer, but they have a store in Oslo city centre. I think they mostly sell peripherals and smaller stuff in the store, but they have a "pick up point" for their webshop next door. If you go there and talk to their sales people I am sure they will help you order from their webshop and you can come back to pick it up the next day.

Store is located by the city hall.

https://www.komplett.no/kundeservice/om-komplett/komplett-store/

Link to Google maps

Btw welcome to Oslo! :) Make sure to drop by the tourist information centre in the "Østbanehallen" at Oslo Central Station, they'll help you make the most of your stay. 

https://www.visitoslo.com/en/

Lenke til kommentar

Thanks a bunch guys! 

I really appreciate the help. I am not too keen on Elkjøp, Power and so forth. But Digital Impuls seems to be a good place to go.

If there are any other ideas with smaller shops that are maybe more personal and hardware oriented, please tell me about them!

- It does not have to be in Oslo, it can also be in other cities, somewhat close by.

Endret av dkashes
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...