Gå til innhold

Xbox One Importstatus (betalings/leveringsstatus)

SIR WOLFIE 87

Anbefalte innlegg

Sendingen er ankommet terminal og blir videresendt
04.12.2013 10:51 5020 BERGEN
Sendingen er ankommet terminal og blir videresendt
04.12.2013 10:36 5020 BERGEN
Under transport til terminal.
02.12.2013 10:16 0024 OSLO
Sendingen er innlevert til terminal og videresendt
02.12.2013 08:17

0024 OSLO

Videresendt fra Bergen 10:51. Jeg bor 15 min unna sentrum, og postkontoret sa de skulle få pakken i 16-tiden, men postbilen kom ikke pga. "Uvær". Er det mulig?

2 dager fra Oslo til Bergen, og enda ikke sendt ut til mitt postkontor? Bestilte på torsdag forrige uke fra MS Store Spania. UPS brukte 1 dag fra hovedlageret i Nederland, og pakken ankom Oslo kl. 05:00 på mandag.

Nei, Posten sux! Får vel bare vente en dag til.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msfr/fr_FR/pdp/Offre-group%C3%A9e-Call-of-Duty--Ghosts-pour-Xbox-One/productID.291351900

Den franske har den til salgs fremdeles. Det må være merkelig hvis de har samme lager da. På en annen side er dette COD-utgaven som ikke den tyske selger, så det kan jo faktisk hende den er på lager.. hva vet jeg.

kan hende at det er samme som med fifa bundelen hos tyskland, ligger ute men ikke på lager.

Men hvis vi skal være reale og de bare har et lager som de sier så må vi jo tenke at trykket er mye større for de, siden mange andre land også bestiller derifra.

Fikk forresten et mer utdypende svar på mail om hovedlageret. Grunnen til at de har alt på et hovedlager i Nederland er at hvis de ligger der i "transitt" så er det ingen land som har skatterett på de, dette er også grunnen til at vi kun betaler norsk skatt i av innkjøpsprisen :)

og han nevnte også at vi som bestilte før uke i 48 blir prioritert, men det er i hovedsak tyskere som får før oss. (oversatt fra tysk av meg og crome)

Endret av showgunnw
Lenke til kommentar

Tourettsmode: ON

Mihai C.: at 11:01:04
One moment please.
Mihai C.: at 11:03:11
In order to be sure that I am talking to the Account holder, I need you to provide me with the address, E-Mail and the last 4 digits of the payment method from the order.
Sie: at 11:03:25
olehenri@
Sie: at 11:03:32
and wait 2 sec, must get my card
Sie: at 11:04:01
last 4, ****

Mihai C.: at 11:06:38
Thank you, Sir. According to our system, the order was shipped to you on the 1st December. The tracking number is: 1Z0083EE0401474686.
Sie: at 11:07:43
No it was not, ive spoke to you the last three days. Yesterday i got the message that it still was at your warehouse and will get to me this week.
Sie: at 11:08:30
The first time i spoke to you i got the same message as now, nothing other than created label is coming up at Ups, spoke to them aswell and they have not recieved anything from you.
Sie: at 11:10:05
i got the shipping email on Monday and nothing has happend, and im getting a littlebit frustrated as i know about 10+ orders that has arrived who was placed around myine since mine "Was sendt"
Mihai C.: at 11:11:57
The Information in the system is following:
Date Shipped: 01/12/2013
Shipped By: UPS
Tracking Number: 1Z0083EE0401474686
Mihai C.: at 11:12:18
There are no further Information.
Sie: at 11:12:59
The guy i spoke with yesterday said it still was in your warehouse, so you must have some other methods to see that?
Sie: at 11:13:21
This is what i get from Ups everytime, since it "was shipped" "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated"
Mihai C.: at 11:13:31
Did you speek on the phone or by chat?
Sie: at 11:14:11
and they have said everytime that they have not recieved anything and that i have to speak with you. by chat, my english is not good when i speak so this is easier
Mihai C.: at 11:15:42
I don't want to push the blain on UPS, but they don't always update the status.
Sie: at 11:17:18
Well, it should have been here by then.. and i know they are a little "meeh" about that sometimes.. But i cant get anywhere by them, and the guy from you said yesterday that it`s still in your warehouse and i shoud get it by this week..
Sie: at 11:17:50
But nothing happens anywhere
Mihai C.: at 11:19:43
Since you got the shipping confirmation, the order can no longer be in our Warehouse. I am sorry, if the colleague missinformed you. At this point the order is on it's way to you and in the hands of UPS.
Sie: at 11:22:14
i spoke with ups now, local. They said it has not been picked up in netherlands!?
Sie: at 11:22:41
and was set as a return package
Sie: at 11:23:18
and that the shipper had to contact ups in NL to investigate the matter
Mihai C.: at 11:24:13
We have warehouses everywhere in the world. As I said, this issue is in the hand of UPS.
Sie: at 11:25:28
Yes i know its sendt from the Netherlands, but there seems to be a mix up from there to Ups in NL. Ups tell me that Microsoft has to contact Ups to get it sorted out..
Mihai C.: at 11:26:07
This Information is wrong.
Sie: at 11:27:53
so what can i do? When they say that, and you say this!? You have to have somewhat of back up of shipment=
Sie: at 11:27:54
?
Mihai C.: at 11:31:06
Yesterday a customer of mine got his order with UPS in Siberia. Norway should not be a problem. If UPS has a shipping issue it is not the problem of Microsoft.
Sie: at 11:33:55
When they say they never got the package from you, i see it that way that its is also your problem. Norway is not a problem, a friend of mine 2 miles away get`s his today, but mine is stuck in NL apparently, thats a big problem. A bigger problem when they say that Microsoft have to contact them, and Microsoft says its not their problem..
Sie: at 11:34:51
then it becomes my problem as it is my money.. and i have no clue what to do now when i cant get anywhere with either MS or Ups
Mihai C.: at 11:40:24
Microsoft does not handle shipping, UPS does. It is not our fault that UPS is clumsy with your order. If you feel that your money is wasted and your Xbox won't arrive, we can cancel the order, because this argue won't solve the issue.
Sie: at 11:44:08
Im just trying to get anywhere with anyone, i Understand what you say, but i also think that you understand my frustration. For me as a Customer of Microsoft, both MS and UPS are responsible to get me my order and solve issues if any.
Lenke til kommentar

La ut denne på Facebook siden til Xbox Norge nå i håp om at noen kan ta tak i det for deg.

attachicon.gifxbo.JPG

Lurer på hva de tenker om denne:

Jeg har solgt noen av Xbox'ene jeg har kjøpt på finn.no. Fikk denne mailen i går:

Hei. Som representant for Microsoft Norge vil jeg be deg oppgi ditt organisasjonsnummer slik at vi kan verifisere salget du gjør at våre produkter. Dette produktet skal i utgangspunktet ikke lanseres på det norske markedet på gitte tidspunkt og det du gjør kan være ulovlig med mindre det gjøres gjennom godkjent firma registrert i med tilknytning til Microsoft eller et av våre datterselskaper. Vi imøteser din snarlige tilbakemelding pr. e-post slik at vi kan undersøke saken videre og deretter kontakte deg pr. telefon en av de nærmeste dagene for en samtale.

Endret av indahla
Lenke til kommentar

Tourettsmode: ON

Fy faen. Kjenner jeg blir irritert etter å ha lest den samtalen med kundesupporten. Selv har jeg heldigvis fått konsollen min. Men jeg skjønner frustrasjonen når en møter vegger der, og ingen er villig til å hjelpe. Neste gang du snakker med en tulling fra MS kundeservice, og han er like lite behjelpelig, spør om å få snakke med en supervisor. Her må du tydeligvis bare få tak i noen litt høyere i hierkiet, og riste dem litt.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...