Gå til innhold

Hva er ditt favorittsitat?

FpsStu

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, its that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling foxy boxy and such and such

Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

:woot:

Lenke til kommentar
Det er bedre å pakke tyggis enn å tygge pakkis. ( :thumbdown: )

Njaaa... kan jo bli ising i tenna, da. :D

For de uopplyste: "pakkis" er kanskje best kjent som et skjellsord om Pakistanere, men er opprinnelig et uttrykk for is som pakker seg sammen. Les "SOS Nordpolen" av Allistair MacLean, så ser dere at uttrykket brukes ofte. (Forresten en MEGET god forfatter - anbefales på det sterkeste!)

tøøft.. Som 13 åring leste jeg et par av de bøkene. Husker ikke navnene på de ettersom alle de 2tonn bøkene (eller noe i den retningen) som far min har er pakket ned p.g.a flytting :)

syns de var bra jeg var vel i alle fall en om singapor eller.no :dontgetit:

jaja

Uansett...

"war solves all problems, no man no problems"

også denne da:

"People often mistake me for the person they want me to be" -Calvin, fra Calvin and Hobbes også kalt tommy og tigeren :p

og

-did you write that song yourself?

*yes i did

-thats a really crap song

-Ian dickson, Australian Idol :laugh::lol: *lo så jeg grein når jeg hørte det*

Endret av So
Lenke til kommentar
"Graden av engstelse er en målestokk på intellegensen"

Friedrich Nietzche

Jevlig fett å si det sitatet til overbekymrede, dumme jenter; de bruker et halvt minutt på å skjønne det, men når det først skjer smeller det.

?

For det første heter det intelligens, for det andre; kan man ikke tolke det sitatet på to forskjellige måter? Dvs en som ikke er engstelig i det hele tatt er mindre intelligent og vice versa?

Nietzsche heter han btw. :)

Her er flere sitat fra ham:

The surest way to currupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem of those who think alike than those who think differently.

Som kjent er N. totalt imot alt som heter svake mennesker, som ikke tenker selv.

It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people.

Har han humor?

Surely religious beliefs must be one of the last vestiges of prehistoric men

Alle ateisters far N. slår til.

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star

Dikter var han også.

As long as a man knows very well the strength and weaknesses of his teaching, his art, his religion, its power is still slight. The pupil and apostle who, blinded by the authority of the master and by the piety he feels toward him, pays no attention to the weaknesses of a teaching, a religion, and soon usually has for that reason more power than the master. The influence of a man has never yet grown great without his blind pupils. To help a perception to achieve victory often means merely to unite it with stupidity so intimately that the weight of the latter also enforces the victory of the former.

Mighty waters draw much stone and rubble along with them; mighty spirits many stupid and bewildered heads.

The most senile thing ever thought about man is contained in the celebrated saying 'the ego is always hateful'; the most childish is the even more celebrated 'love thy neighbor as thyself'. -- In the former, knowledge of human nature has ceased, in the latter it has not yet even begun.

Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him!

vakkert!

We are like shop windows in which we are continually arranging, concealing or illuminating the supposed qualities other ascribe to us - in order to deceive ourselves.

Custom [skikk og bruk, dvs moral] represents the experiences of men of earlier times as to what they supposed useful and harmful - but the sense for custom (morality) applies, not to these experiences as such, but to the age, the sanctity, the indiscussability of the custom. And so this feeling is a hindrance to the acquisition of new experiences and the correction of customs: that is to say, morality is a hindrance to the development of new and better customs: it makes stupid.

What is new, however, is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

To admit a belief merely because it is a custom - but that means to be dishonest, cowardly, lazy! - And so could dishonesty, cowardice and laziness be the preconditions for morality?

Godt spørsmål.

Where the poor power of the eye can no longer see the evil impulse as such because it has become too subtle, man posits the realm of goodness; and the feeling that we have now entered the realm of goodness excites all those impulses which had been threatened and limited by the evil impulses, like the feeling of security, of comfort, of benevolence. Hence, the duller the eye, the more extensive the good. Hence the eternal cheerfulness of the common people and of children. Hence the gloominess and grief - akin to a bad conscience - of the great thinkers.

Så døde han også i depresjon på et sinnsykehus.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...