Gå til innhold

Hva er ditt favorittsitat?

FpsStu

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Ettersom Adawen "frikjente" sitatet mitt, tilater jeg meg å gjengi det på nytt:

"Norge er for nordmenn, ikke en fristat for snyltere og kriminelle individer med formål å tjene lettjente penger. Vi har mer enn nok problemer med dem som allerede er her, om vi ikke skal belastes mer med disse uønskede gjestene."

Kenneth Rasmussen

JA; DETTE ER MITT FAVORITTSITAT.

Lenke til kommentar

"Air is made of oxygen CO2"

"Because we created a reality and in our reality, we invented time: the 24 hours, the 365 days a year. Which is a good thing! We thus know that when I walk across my living-room, going from the chimney to the window sill, it takes 10 seconds, but for the bird, it takes one second, and for oxygen, zero seconds!"

"I am fascinated by air. If one removed air from the sky, all the birds would drop to the ground.... And the airplanes too... Yet air can't be felt... it exists and doesn't exist... it feeds man without man being hungry... It's magic... Air is beautiful and you can't see it, it's soft and you can't touch it... air is a little bit like my brain."

Van Damme! :D

Lenke til kommentar

Et par av mine favoritter:

"Barna blir 'fattige i ånden', de blir feige, søvnige, lydige - de blir kristne!" --Arnulf Øverland

"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free." --Linus Torvalds

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam." ("Og derfor mener jeg Kartago bør legges i ruiner."). --Marcus Porcius Cato (dette sa han i tide og utide i det romerske senatet, uansett om saken som ble diskutert hadde noe med det å gjøre eller ikke. Han var helt besatt på å ødelegge Kartago).

"Alea, jacta est." ("Terningen er kastet") --Julius Cæsar idet han tok hæren sin over Rubicon

"If something is hard to do, then it's not worth doing." --Homer Simpson

"Windows 95 is a 32-bit shell for a 16-bit extension to an 8-bit operating system designed for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." --Ukjent

Lenke til kommentar
sitat av Kenneth Rasmussen

:realmad:

------

Noen av mine favoritter...

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King Jr

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-Mahatma Gandhi

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

-Mahatma Gandhi

"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."

-John F. Kennedy

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

"You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war."

-Albert Einstein

Endret av TLZ
Lenke til kommentar
"..Ettersom Adawen "frikjente" sitatet mitt.."

Hva er det du innbiller deg, Joachim!? Tror du virkelig det var JEG som "frikjente" deg? THINK AGAIN, lad!

Dersom man vil opp og frem, bør man være pen.

Fjorårets kanskje dummeste utsagn... Shallow Hal.. errh.. jeg mener.. Jokke..

:blink:

Endret av adawen
Lenke til kommentar

Litt Homer Simpson:

"What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts."

"Now go on, boy, and pay attention. Because if you do, someday, you may achieve something that we Simpsons have dreamed about for generations: You may outsmart someone!"

"No, no, no, Lisa. If adults don't like their jobs, they don't go on strike. They just go in every day and do it really half-assed."

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"

"Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done."

"Ha ha! Look at this country! ? U R Gay!? Ha ha!" (looking at Uruguay on the globe).

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...