Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

My big black cock:

Black_shumen_rooster.jpg

Som svar til innlegget over har jeg en egen historie å fortelle:

First of all,

Gingers have souls!

You don't know me! It really irritates me that people would say such a thing when I have it ten times worse than you guys. My life is in the shitter. I used to be a bright student, getting straight A's at school. Yeah, life was fucking good. Well not anymore. I do have a soul, I'm a human being too. So ya'll should just stop it right now. Or I don't know what I'll do next. Even my sister is taunting me. It really hurts. My own family. Eventhough she got the short end of the stick in terms of brainpower, it's as if she thinks she's superior to me, because of my red hair. How fucking dumb is that shit? She's a drooling, retarded conformist, like the rest of 'em. I'm an outcast at school, too. My hair color aside, most people find my voice funny, and it doesn't help having no defensive skills either. Yeah, I'm pretty weak. A pidgeon could probably kick my ass. So nowadays I spend most of my time isolated in my room making videos for people who will listen, and scheming for world domination in my secret lab which is about thirty seven times bigger than our house.

• Liker 7
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...