Gå til innhold

Skyrim-tråden: hvor dragefødte møtes for å prate om løst og fast

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Takk for link og anbefaler denne til de som ikke måtte ha sett den.

Betryggende det han sa om drager. Virker som om de ikke har overdone it.

Ikke mount, pet etc.

Også kult det ha sa om "its like helicopter in HalLife 2". Altså ikke alt for ofte i spillet og tøff fight når det først skjer.

Lenke til kommentar

The cover story of March's OXM UK is Skyrim. There are 10 pages about Skyrim with an additional interview with Todd Howard, Bruce Nesmith (with the help of Matt Carofano). The article covers all the key points such as combat, Radiant Story, skills and the world. For an eager fan who has read the forums and other magazines such as gameinformer, there isn't a great deal of brand new information but it is an excellent preview and I highly recommend it.

I'll try to keep this topic brief and mention things I haven't read elsewhere.

Info

* There is a perk that will lower the sound of your footsteps.

* Perk for Axe that enables deeper cuts, which means prolonged bleeding. You can hit someone once and they will eventually bleed out.

* Eventual perk upgrade for Maces that will allow you to hit for full damage, ignoring armor stats.

* The article mentions placing runes on the floor (that we know already) but in particular talks about 'lob a frost rune down and if an enemy wanders over it, shards of ice will be launched through its body'

* Telekinesis is an available spell.

* 'No more agility to build up so don't have to keep jumping around to level up' (I assume they mean no longer skills like acrobatics and athletes but they use the word agility)

* When you kill a dragon you're able to absorb its soul which will make you learn a new dragon shout.

* In the northern parts of Solitude is the Bard's College. The city is a busy port and there's event similar to bonfire night that has the burning of an effigy of King Olaf.

* Windhelm is the largest city. It has a palace that should look spectacular. This is also apparently the hangout for the Imperial Guards who monitor the path to Morrowind.

* Bleak Falls Barrows is a dungeon, with ancient Nord catacombs which features rivers, tree roots coming through the ceiling and light coming through odd cracks.

* 120 Dungeons and they claim that 'no two areas will be alike'.

* The Shivering isles expansion inspired the team that unique, hand-crafted cities, where no two buildings look the same, was the way to go.

* Example of a 'Radiant Story'. OXM UK recieved a quest to go to Bleak Falls Barrow and retrieve a golden dragon claw antique and take it back to shopkeeper Lucan. If you killed Lucan, the quest would change to his friend Camilla instead.

* The Snow. Has been a lot of confusion about this. OXM UK says that snowfall is dynamic. Instead of a texture with a bit of white added, landscapes realistically get dusted with snow landing in appropiate nooks and crannies.

* There are one-off puzzles in certain dungeons.

* Example of new AI: 'Wolves have a den. Few times a day they go out and do a patrol and hunt in a pack. If they kill something then they'll hang out there. If they're guarding something and you come near they will attack you.

Key Map Locations visible on page 34

* Solitude

* Markarth

* Dawnstar

* Winter Hold

* Windhelm

* Whiterun

* Riften

* Falkreath

edit - These map locations may very well be outdated as OXM have used the old skyrim map with a new colour scheme.

Confirmed Skills

* Alchemy

* Illusion

* Conjuration

* Destruction

* Restoration

* Alteration

* Enchanting

New Screenshots

* Page 31 - We see a dragon on top of snow covered ruins. There is a huge backdrop behind it showing off mountains, new clouds and fog. Draw distance looks great.

* Page 34 - There is a picture of the skyrim worldmap which lists the locations listed above. On 2nd look they've used the same map as the one on the UESP wiki, so it may be outdated.

* Page 38 - A player appears to be wearing Elven armor and dualwielding a sword and staff. The staff is able to cast light along a corrider. (Was in gameinformer but bigger shot here and addition info)

* Page 39 - 2 new screenshots here, we see a hooded stealth character performing a stealth execution (Assassin's Creed style, blade to the chest up close). We see a new dungeon called the 'Hall of Stories' which features a locked door and a puzzle to open it. Stonework looks fantastic with spider webbing across the walls.

edit - I believe some of the screenshots I've mentioned are in the gameinformer, however different quality/size in OXM UK. The page 31 shot I believe in gameinformer was covered in text and colour tinted. In OXM UK it is a clear ingame screenshot.

Lenke til kommentar

-there is a separate control system for the pc

Det var nå enda bra

-there are 100+ subquests

Noen som vet hvor mange det var i Oblivion?

-you can't create spells. WHAT THE HELL??

Hvorfor? :cry:

-every town has an economic system

Kan bli interessant, men stiller meg skeptisk. Gimmick, anyone?

-AI : NPCs have day and night activities like cooking and brushing the ground in front of their houses.

Blir ikke akkurat overrasket om ALLE friendly NPC's gjør dette, og ingenting annet. Vel, får bare håpe at det er lagt litt i det.

-Speaking of jobs : woodcutting, weaponsmithing, sells stuffs you made to the forge or to the mill...

Enda en gimmick, eller blir det faktisk gøy? Håper det.

En del kule funksjoner her, men jeg håper virkelig ikke at fde forviller seg langt inn i gimmick-land og bruker alt for mye ressurser på det.

Men:

-the UI is really user freindly but it's not intended to be mouse-used

Uhm, betyr dette at vi kommer til å måtte pine oss gjennom "press A/B/X/Y" for å bruke UIet? Lukter ekstremt konsollifisering

Endret av Error
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg liker egentlig at man ikke kan lage spells. Jeg synes rett og slett at mulighetene var for mange i tidligere spill til at jeg orket å fordype meg i magikernes verden. For ikke å snakke om å brutalt utnytte gameplaymekanikker (jf. chaincaste Weakness to Magicka vekselvis med to ulike spells). Men det var nå bare meg.

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg liker egentlig at man ikke kan lage spells. Jeg synes rett og slett at mulighetene var for mange i tidligere spill til at jeg orket å fordype meg i magikernes verden. For ikke å snakke om å brutalt utnytte gameplaymekanikker (jf. chaincaste Weakness to Magicka vekselvis med to ulike spells). Men det var nå bare meg.

Jeg må faktisk si meg enig med deg her, særlig med tanke på å utnytte gameplaymekanikker - og da tenker jeg ikke bare på det å lage spells, men også selv-enchantede våpen.

Deadric Longsword;

10 pts shockdamage

100% Weakness to Magic 2 secs.

100% Weakness to Shock 2 secs.

Soultrap 2 secs.

Og der har du et grusomt OP våpen som gjør mer og mer damage eksponentielt etter hvert slag du får inn.

Tre kjappe slag med det, etterfulgt av et 100 pt Shock spell tar ut en Ogre i level 49.

Endret av Vaine
Lenke til kommentar

Mer info:

=========================================

Skyrim is a land governed by the 9 holds ( which are seperate regions controlled by single ruling families),

many of which have now been overthrown, and in their place are elected councils and the climate between these varying faction is now on the brink of war.

In the mag it says , in the beginning you choose nothing at all ,other than your race which has a slight effect on your base stats.

You level up twice as fast as Oblivion, and when you do - you get a choice to increase either your Health/Mana/Fatigue

It also says, Defeating a Dragon and taking its soul gives you the potential to learn its shout. But the words themselves dont come easy ,they're written

in that Dragons own language on the walls of crumbling ruins all over the place. The defeated Dragons soul confer's to you the ability to be able to spot the words

among the ancient glyphs.

One of the shouts is actually a whisper , which give's you the ability to teleport silently over to your enemy .

Main quest and most elements of the side quests are all scripted ,Radiant Story is there as a means to configure and tweak them to your char in subtle ways.

In the mag there is a graph/diagram to explain how duel wielding works and according to this , you can use 2 Shields , 2 Swords or for that matter any 1 handed weapon and yes - on this graph there is Polearms.

The npc's daily buissness you can join in with ,aswell as Farming or Woodcutting , you could go down to the mines with the locals , chip out some Iron ore , then head on back to the smiths and forge out your very own Sword.

In this mag There are no new SS's to speak of with the possible exception of 1 ... which is, of the Protaganist dressed in full elven armor ,with an Orc Sword in his hand; facing 3 ice Wraiths.?

However i also have OXM and in this mag there are at least 3 SS's which i have not seen posted anywhere , on page 36/37 in the forground is the protagonist ,standing next to the Blacksmiyths and walking towards him is an npc in full armour;walking with his pet Wolfhound , while to the right of the ss is an Old Lady in ragged clothes leaning on a post - and in the distance to the left of the pic is another npc with folded arms. The detail of this ss look amazing , but it's kinda hard to tell , because the ink what the mag uses is quite lame :/

On page 39 There is a SS depicting a Stealth Kill , you see the Protagonist with his face fully obcured by a black hood ,plunging his knife

into the hapless victims Ribcage .. he is dressed in full leather armour

and is wearing a left pauldron and vanbraces while the assailant is also wearing Vanbraces.

There seems to be a couple more new ss's but not much to tell about them , other than its a guy in cave.

===========================================================0

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...