Gå til innhold

Aion - Generell diskusjon og informasjon

Anbefalte innlegg

AION_logo_M_transparent_3.png

Anbefalte servere

Kahrun (virker som det er flest Norske @ Elyos).

Perento (har generelt sett flest Norske og flest skandinaviske spillere på begge sider, med Asmodian dominerende 10:1).

NB: Gidder dessverre IKKE oversette det denne gangen. Jeg har måttet omformulere all koding på det fra forumet Aionsource.com, og det tok tid nok. :p

Edit: Knite's Knotes: I need to point out that this article is about changes being made to the Korean client and there is no ETA on when these updates will hit Western servers, if it will be the same version as what is listed here, and also that everything is subject to change for our market. Take any patch notes read here as a reference for what's on the way.

Well first off I do apologize for the patch system being so tricky for some, many people are referring to these changes as 1.6 or even 1.7 but alas that's not how the Korean devs like to do things. All client changes since the major content patch of 1.5 have been increments of 1.5 (1.5.1, 1.5.2, etc)

Still some exciting new stuff and a recap of some slightly older that you may have missed, enjoy!

spacer.png

Quest XP - Increased

Props to Chob for letting us know about this change.

One thing a lot of people seem to be struggling to come to terms with is Quests, it seems our Korean friends were thinking along the same lines with substantial increases to XP rewards in 1.5. However they're not quite done with yet another increase going live on the test realms just recently.

lulz.jpg

spacer.png

General 1.6 Notes (Really 1.5.1 but whatever...)

These changes were brought to our attention a couple weeks back but apparently some people missed out so why not feature it today I say? Hopefully we'll be seeing all this good stuff on our realms in the near future, to my understanding it hasn't shifted from the test to live realms within Korea as of yet.

Source

Only noteworthy changes listed. Translated by HellBound.

Items

1. During aether extraction there will be a low chance to be inflicted with 'Aether Venom'. Unless removed, this effect will not allow the character to extract any materials for a certain period of time.

- Aether Venom can only be neutralized with the 'Word of Purification'

- 'Word of Purication' can be received once completing a captcha phrase

- You have up to 3 attempts to complete the captcha phrase. If the captcha is incorrect 3 times, then the character will not be able to extract Aether or regular materials for a certain period of time.

- The '/ExtractStatus' command can be used to check whether your character is able or unable to extract materials.

- Characters can still move or do other actions with the Aether Venom debuff. Players are advised to move to a safe location before completing the captcha.

imagecgifile553527.jpg

Interface

1. Instance zone information window added.

- This window can be opened using the '/checkentry' command or by clicking the 'Instance zone information' option from the start menu.

- You can check your own and your party/raid members' instance lockout timers from this window

imagecgifile553528.jpg

2. Numbered buttons now appear on the side when using the Qina/item quantity window.

- clickable buttons for those too lazy to type

imagecgifile553529.jpg

- text color changes depending on the amount

imagecgifile553541.jpg

3. Use of the auction window has been made more convenient

- in the item list tab, 2 drop down options added. 'Include in search' and 'Exact match'.

- The 'Include in search' option will search for all items that include the text provided in the input box. The 'Exact match' option only looks for items with exactly the same name as the item being searched for.

imagecgifile553535.jpg

- Right clicking or alt+left clicking an item in your bag while the auction window is open will automatically fill the search input box with the item's name.

- Right clicking an item(in your bag) in the registration tab will register it in the auction house.

4. Cubes can now be individually auto-arranged when you have multiple cubes.

- right click the Cube name to use the 'change tab name' and 'cube auto arrange' options.

imagecgifile553536.jpg

5. Items like the 'Color spray' and 'Hair dye' can now be previewed using the character wardrobe feature(Ctrl+left click).

imagecgifile553537.jpg

Skills

1. In the case where a combo ability branches off into 2 possible skills, you can now choose which which skill/s you prefer to go into your skill chain.

- Left click and drag the skill icon of the skill you want to use to the top.

imagecgifile553538.jpg

imagecgifile553543.jpg

imagecgifile553540.jpg

2. During Pvp, when casting a skill on a player and they run out of range during the skill cast, the skill will still go off if the target is still within a certain distance from the caster.

Characters

1. Elemental defenses slightly decreased.

2. Amount of stigma shards required for equipping stigmas reduced

spacer.png

Pets - Ascending to the Heavens

We've mentioned this once or twice before but you SMs just can't get enough, another incrimental patch to 1.5 on the Korean test servers is but of course flying pets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1RCwFD7Llk

Confirmed by Yongchan Lee(Aion's Lead Designer) himself we can't wait to see this exciting new feature added to the game!

Well I lie, my Sorcerer would prefer to not see this coming (Ikke min Gladiator heller. -Riot but he'll learn to bear the brunt I'm sure ;)

spacer.png

And that about sums us up folks, hopefully everyone's having a blast in Aion so far!

One thing I would like to note is that the community is welcome to contact us via PM or Site Feedback should you and your guild make any truly fantastic achievements within the world of Aion. I'm more than happy to feature things like major world firsts (Death to King Consierd!!!) in our News and Announcements.

Update: Just a quick heads up, Nvidia released new drivers yesterday supporting SLI configuration with Aion. Be sure to go patch up!

Endret av Riot
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Bra tiltak ved å lage en Aion: The Tower of Eternity her.

Anbefaler folk å laste ned og se denne.

Informasjon on filmen:

What you won't see:

- Lots of action

- Lots of effects

- Player vs Player combat

- Eastern part of the map (mainly elite area)

What you will see:

- Showcase of different ingame features

- Beautiful scenery

- Explanations

- Ingame sounds / not music though

- Showcase of different spiritmaster skills

Type: Video

Genre: Educational Gameplay Video

Note: This video features an Asmodian spiritmaster in her lower levels and all the beautiful areas. At first I wanted to make it a level 10-20 video, but after hitting 18-19 minutes at only level 18 I decided it's enough. It's already way over the time I was aiming for.

Kan legge til flere bilder fra betaen:

Skjul
1378d1228144482-dinged-30lvl-aion0050.jpg

1379d1228144482-dinged-30lvl-aion0047.jpg

1380d1228144482-dinged-30lvl-aion0054.jpg

Aion0036.jpg

Aion0030.jpg

Aion0032.jpg

Aion0020.jpg

Aion0024.jpg

Aion0033.jpg

Aion0022.jpg

[Aion0006.jpg

Aion0005.jpg

Aion0000.jpg

[Aion0002.jpg

Aion0011.jpg

Aion0017.jpg

Aion0016.jpg

Aion0017.jpg

Aion0027.jpg

Aion0035.jpg

Mere kommer etter hvert.

Endret av Stifi
Lenke til kommentar

Venta på dette spillet siden 2007. Så jeg har veldig store forventinger til dette.

banner.png

Til dere som leter en proffesjonell og hardcore guild til Aion. Skader det ikke ta en titt innom hjemmesiden vår, her.

Vi mangler ennå noen Templar, Gladiator og Chanter. Som er minst folk på nå, så skulle du ha interesse for disse klassene. Sleng gjerne inn en application.

Mere informasjon finner du her.

Endret av Stifi
Lenke til kommentar
Intet dato enda, dessverre. Har bare hørt kos om det fra venner, og det ser MEKTIG fint ut! Elsket Lineage 2 og har moddet både L2 og Aion (med klient og emulator-software).

Dette og Blade & Soul. Hadde jeg orket hadde jeg laget en tråd for det også, men men.

priv server? kor!?!

edit:

Grafikken til spillet minner mye om lineage 2 så skal nok tro at du ikke trenger en splitter ny pc, men det krever garantert mer enn wow

Endret av MrDarkey
Lenke til kommentar

Det bruker Crytek motoren (veldig mye modifisert), samme som Far Cry 1. Ser veldig mye bedre ut enn Lineage 2, men teksturoppløsningen er mindre og teksturene på selve verdenen er i lav kvalitet i motsetning til karakterene. Spillet utnytter shadere VELDIG godt, dog.

Priv server nei, men er bare en .dat fil og noe litt til for å komme seg inn til karakterlagingen. :p

Stifi: Den klanen, kan du fortelle litt mer? Er det en Norsk klan? :)

Endret av Riot
Lenke til kommentar

At grafikken er basert på Crytek-motoren er jo helt klart en stor fordel.

Alle kjenner jo Crytek og deres ekstreme grafikk, som man må ha et monster av en pc for å kjøre på ultra high (kan hende jeg overdriver men det er seint på natta)

Høres bedre og bedre ut dette spillet, håper de klarer å få til et bra sluttprodukt med gode systemer, altså levelingsystem, combatsystem osv.

Nesumar

Lenke til kommentar

Beklager, ble litt feil det jeg skrev hehe. Mente selvfølgelig at....bah glem det er trøtt.

Men likevel, forstår jeg rett nå så er det basert på det samme som Far Cry, som likevel er positivt siden grafikken er flott der også. Det er ikke overnaturlig bra, som trengs en supercomputer for, men det gir en grafikk man nyter.

Dessuten, tror ikke de hadde fått så mange spillere hvis grafikken var på Crysis-nivået.

Men nå skal det soves :) Nighty night!

Nesumar

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...