Gå til innhold

Generell diskusjon rundt World of Tanks

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Tårnet er papir, men har noen stygge vinkler om du treffer på sidene, mantleten er like tynn som resten av tårnet og har ingen overlapping.

Skroget er 90mm, men har stygge vinkler på overplata, skyt på tårnet eller underplata.

Fra siden er Indienpanzer lett å gå gjennom ettersom den bare har 90mm, og du kan ikke sidescrape fordi turreten er så lett å penetrere.

Kanskje det er derfor jeg opplever at den ikke tåler noe som helst? Alle skyter gull på den :p

Skyte premiumammo mot indien? Den ha jo armor av papp!

Lenke til kommentar

Indy-Panseren sin 9cm kanon ser bra nok ut på papiret, men i spillet merker jeg at kanonen troller meg noe voldsomt. Fullt siktet inn på fiende, skyter og jeg ser skuddet dropper ned til bunnen av siktesirkelen - og dette skjer jævlig ofte...

Vurderer faktisk å frixp'e siste del til Leo Prototype (noe jeg generelt aldri gjør, men heller bruker fri xp på moduler)

Lenke til kommentar

Indy-Panseren sin 9cm kanon ser bra nok ut på papiret, men i spillet merker jeg at kanonen troller meg noe voldsomt. Fullt siktet inn på fiende, skyter og jeg ser skuddet dropper ned til bunnen av siktesirkelen - og dette skjer jævlig ofte...

Vurderer faktisk å frixp'e siste del til Leo Prototype (noe jeg generelt aldri gjør, men heller bruker fri xp på moduler)

Bruker du server reticle? Fullt siktet inn er ikke alltid fullt siktet inn...

Lenke til kommentar

Dette spillet er utrolig mye mer fokusert på lagspill enn andre populære skytespill. Winrate er ofte tema, ihvertfall en faktor som diskuteres med en gang noen skal forklare sin egen skill.

Kan noen enkelt forklare meg det andre systemet noen bruker? Wn7? På forhånd takk :-)

Den absolutt beste forklaringen finner du her: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/184017-wn7-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work/

Kort fortalt tar formelen i betraktning ulike stats som skade, kills, spotting osv og vekter det mot average tier og gir et forsøk på en tallverdi som skal vekte din ytelse i kamp i forhold til andre spillere.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

SerB frequently gets invited to do lectures on online game development.
The T-44-122 might be a premium. Or it might not be. Something fishy is happening with it, but the USSR won't end up with two premium mediums.
All tanks won't get researchable hulls, but they'll try.
Hulls will most likely be matched with researchable suspensions, so you won't have to grind more modules.
Module HP depends on the tier, even if it's really the same component (T-34/T-34-85 tracks, for example).
A new, more impressive graphics model is in development, it should be ready in 2014.
The Chieftain Mk 2 is too late for the game.
There is no mechanism for reducing the penalty for team damage if you hit an enemy with that same shot (HE splash).
Doubles will not be given for losses where you get a Battle Hero achievement and still get the 50% bonus to XP and credits.
If a module is between 50% and 20% HP, it is yellow. Below 20%, it is red, and can be repaired to 20%.
No Israeli tree is planned.
A login screen keyboard layout indicator is coming.
An indicator for current specials is eventually planned.
Smoke from engine exhaust should be much thicker, but is intentionally the way it is in the game right now so it looks prettier.
Moving around things like cars, trucks, barrels, etc. has to be done server-side, so just slapping Havok on it won't cut it. A highly optimized version of the physics engine that will allow this to happen is in development.
A two-row carousel is not planned (like you can get with mods), but a filter based on tiers is (which you can also already get with mods).
The Pershing will make it into historical battles in WWII 1945 and Korea, if that ever gets implemented.
Out of all the initially planned tanks, the USSR has already received all but the T-19, T-12/24, and T-46-5. However, over the three years, WG dug up a ton more Soviet tanks. All initially planned German tanks are already in the game (but, again, new research brought new vehicles). Americans are almost completely done, and are just missing Christie tanks. France is 2/3rds done (just needs autoloader-less mediums and heavies). British and Chinese trees are about halfway done.
All new German TDs will be open topped.
SerB is expecting the Object 430 branch the most out of all upcoming ones.
The Euro tree isn't coming in the next 2-3 patches. The new Soviet premium medium tank might.
The vision system will be reworked, but not soon.
The Leopard Prototype B will not be a premium tank, but might be a hull option for the PTA.
At first, the voiceovers will be accent-less: British and American crews will speak the same way.
WG "fucked up a little", and WoWP closed beta stats aren't displayed in open beta. They still count towards your exclusive beta plane limit though.
The Object 430U is currently not planned as an addition to the game, but might be available later.
A Czechoslovakian tree will appear as a Euro tree component.
Tanks with ATGMs won't be in WoT. They will appear in a completely different game.
National voiceovers will be disabled by default.
The Swedes will likely contribute most of the Euro tree heavy tanks.
The PzIV probably has the most hull modifications.
The fate of the Stridsvagn 103 is still being decided.
A joint tanks/ships/planes game is not planned.
Premium tanks will be given as rewards for some quests.
There will be group quests, but probably not PvE quests.
The Sturmtiger will be in the game, since its rockets "aren't very rockety". The Calliope will most likely not be in the game.
Tank type specific medals will not be removed when the medium VKs become heavies.
Garage choices are not planned.
Tanks are placed in premium roles when they do not fit into the tech tree at all.

Q: Are you going to reconsider the penetration of the L/55J autocannon?
A: Yes, we will reduce it by 50%.

Q: Are you going to add one of the VK 30.01 (P)'s historic guns, the 105 L/52 from the Dickermax?
A: No, we are going to give it the 173 mm gun right away.

Q: But there are many sources where the VK 30.01 (P) had a 105L/52 gun!
A: The 173 mm has even more sources. All the grandmothers in the park are talking about it. "Look at that nice German boy, he put a 173 mm gun in his little toy!" Each one counts as a separate source, by the way.

Q: What is the chance of seeing the 128 mm PaK L/66 in the new German TD branch?
A: The same as the chance of seeing it in a real history book.

Q: Will it be possible to remove armour screens from the Maus and E-100 in order to make them go faster, like what was planned for railway transport?
A: No. Also, please show us the manual for removing armour screens from the Maus, we are very interested.

Q: Why won't you show average experience without premium in a player's stats?
A: Because this game is about shooting tanks, not Excel.

Q: I was making a video, and saw a ghost! Look at the screenshot, the dead tank is white!
A: Install more mods, and you'll get green devils popping up alongside your ghosts.

Q: You say that the chance to get on any map is 1/33, but it's not even!
A: Play 1000 games over the span of a single patch, and then show me the stats.

Q: Are you talking to any Japanese voice actors to get a Japanese voiceover?
A: You're not getting your schoolgirls.

Q: Will the new voiceovers sound much different from modded ones available now?
A: I hope so, since the only ones I heard were ones with ponies.

Q: Are historical battles in distant ASAP or current ASAP?
A: ASAP is constant.

Q: Why don't you look at the camera in ASAP videos? Can't look your players in the eyes after what you did to arty?
A: Not in all of them, just in yours, I can't stand to watch someone suffering.

Q: Surely making multiple guns work isn't hard?
A: It's not hard if you don't have to do it.

Q: Why is the T-54 turret so stupid?
A: The hemispherical turret was obtained gradually, with several sacrifices like making the gun more difficult to demount, or changing the engine compartment cover. The engineers were very stupid, you see, they didn't know how to do it properly right away, they couldn't just look it up on the internet.

Q: Will there ever be a second British heavy tree? Will it have OP tanks?
A: Every tank that a bad player meets is OP, while his is awful. The moment he grinds to the OP tank, it suddenly becomes nerfed.

Q: Can you change the way stats are represented? XVM, for example, does not represent recent performance.
A: Ah, more "elite" players that cannot live without documented proof of their eliteness.

Q: Players in hardcore clans can get away with routinely executing teammates, and then laugh about it on the forums! Where is the justice?
A: When someone cuts you off in traffic, do you write angry letters to the car manufacturer?

Q: I play about 75 matches per day, and the 5 complaints that are available to me don't last the first match. <wall of text skipped>
A: How awful.

Q: Can we expect narrow-eyed TDs/arty sometime soon?
A: You can expect 14 days for your eyes to widen.

Q: What are you going to do when you retire?
A: What is this "retire" you speak of?

Q: shud i sell spersh in 0.8.8?
A: You should sell your account and buy a grammar textbook.

Q: Will the VK4502B and Maus be rebalanced? If yes, how will they change?
A: Will you start reading the thread? If yes, how will your questions change?

Q: Look at that TD contest thread, people don't understand how you can get that much XP in one battle.
A: People don't understand a lot of things.

Q: Please expand the ignore list to 100 000, there are so many idiots in the game.
A: You mean like the ones that are incapable of reading the OP?

Endret av Valle79
Lenke til kommentar

Dette spillet er utrolig mye mer fokusert på lagspill enn andre populære skytespill. Winrate er ofte tema, ihvertfall en faktor som diskuteres med en gang noen skal forklare sin egen skill.

Kan noen enkelt forklare meg det andre systemet noen bruker? Wn7? På forhånd takk :-)

Gode spillere påstår WR er en meget bra indikator, average/dårlige spillere påstår WR er en håpløs indikator, og at spillet stort sett er flaks/uflaks/WG er ute etter deg

WR er en bra indikator! (see what I did there?)

Endret av -iL-
Lenke til kommentar

Gode spillere påstår WR er en meget bra indikator, average/dårlige spillerre påstår WR er en håpløs indikator, og at spillet stort sett er flaks/uflaks/WG er ute etter deg

WR er en bra indikator! (see what I did there?)

I see what you did there! Jeg derimot har bare vært sykt heldig med MM og det er derfor jeg etter 10500 kamper er over 48% WR!

Lenke til kommentar

Hmm, nei tror ikke jeg har satt på server reticle. Anbefaler du dette? Er det det som var ctrl+shift+F-ettellerannet før?

Er i game settings.

Jeg har det av, blir svimmel av en hoppende cursor.

Anbefaler ikke og ha den på, og heller vente litt med og skyte hvis du har beveget cursor, og ikke snappe, spesielt hvis man har beveget siktet mye/fort.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...