Gå til innhold

FM11: Football Manager 2011 - Diskusjon og pratetråd

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Har det blitt sagt noe om når det kommer en demo? :)

Om jeg kjøper 11 avhenger veldig av det nye kontraktsystemet... Er det forresten mulig å spille videre på en save fra 2010 versjon?

Demoen har pleid å komme 14 dager før spillet slippes, så om de følger vanlig prosedyre skal den være rett rundt hjørnet.

Det som jeg derimot tviler sterkt på at er mulig, er å kjøre en save fra en tidligere versjon. Det er alltid mange og store forandringer fra år til år, og det er jo vel og bra, men blir problematisk når det gjelder bakoverkompatibilitet

Lenke til kommentar

FM11 blog day 5: - Talk to players, staff and the board - faster and better than ever before

Hello everyone. I hope you all had nice weekends and that your teams did as well as mine, the mighty Watford, who beat Sheff Utd to not just go up to fourth in the Championship, but also cut the amount of points needed to avoid relegation to around 30!

When you are attempting to create a believable football world, which is the whole essence of the Football Manager series, everyone inside the “game” has to have a personality, just like you as someone playing the game has a personality. We have a bunch of different character types in the game, so you might have players who are ambitious, determined, laid back, need careful handling, will do what they are told, won’t listen to reason – just like real life.

You’ve been able to talk to your players and board inside the game for many years, with manager mind games added a few versions ago, and backroom advice added into Football Manager 2010. With Football Manager 2011, most of these areas have gone up to the next level, and this is what I’ll be blogging about for the next couple of days.

The first major change in this area is that we’ve made the system more “conversational”. What this means is that you can talk to players, staff or the board about multiple topics at the same time, and look to resolve any problems in a better way. This also means that you get instant responses from the conversation too, rather than having to wait to hear back from the player.

Quantcast

A couple of examples.

I want to ask one of my players to try and not use his weak foot so often, but also want him to recommend a player who he’d like to see join the club. In FM2010, I would have had to choose which of these I wanted to ask about, then wait a few days before I had the option to have another conversation with him. Now I can simply ask him the first, try and resolve that (he may say no, and the discussion may continue) and he’ll ask me if there’s anything else to discuss, and I can choose the next option.

One of my players in unhappy, as he wants to move to a bigger club. He comes to me and asks for a move, and I tell him that I have big plans for the club, and I want the club to grow to meet his ambition. He might agree, and decide to stay, but he might also decide that he doesn’t believe me (all of which is driven by his, and my, personality).

If he says he doesn’t believe me, more options open up, and I could either dig my heels in, tell him that he’s disrespecting the club, offer to sell him straight away, at the end of the season, or in the next window. Each player will respond differently to any of these options based on their character, and you could find yourself with a player who becomes even more determined to help the club succeed, or one that just sulks and you have little option to sell him.

There are various different stages of player unhappiness, so you really want to nip it in the bud early if a player is unhappy, or else eventually (and the speed will depend on the players personality), they may go to the press and make their unhappiness public and eventually become so angry that they won’t talk to you at all!

These “manager promises” are also remembered by the player, so if you don’t act on what you’ve said, you could make not only that player even more unhappy, but also make his friends at the club unhappy too. Or vice versa, if a player is disliked by others.

As well as the multitude of options for player interaction that we’ve had in Football Manager for a while, such as being able to ask them to recommend staff or players or change their style of play in training, we’ve added in a bunch of new interaction possibilities too, with some of my favourite new additions to Football Manager 2011 below:

* The ability to tell a player why they’ve been dropped to the reserves.

* A warning for youth players that if they don’t improve, they won’t get a contract

* Being allowed to comment on a players performance in training.

* The option to threaten a player with being transfer listed if their poor performance continues.

* You can even ask a player to be less vocal in the media.

Tomorrow I’ll be looking at boardroom interaction, and backroom advice. As a sneak preview, in the slideshow above is a screenshot that shows a conversation whilst it’s happening with your board!

FM11 blog day 6: - New boardroom options and backroom advice

Today I’m going to write about the boardroom interaction changes, and the backroom advice changes too.

Seeing as I teased about the boardroom side of things with a screenshot yesterday, let’s start there.

The boardroom is the area where you deal with, er, your clubs board. They deal with the finances, how many staff you can take on, transfer and wage budgets, stadiums, training facilities – just like real life, the manager doesn’t tend to get to involved with that side of things, but can make requests of the board and leave it to them to decide.

Quantcast

You’ve been able to ask your board about simple things for a while. Increasing your transfer budget, increasing the capacity of the ground or even ask them to buy you a player if you’ve got a sugar daddy running your club.

With Football Manager 2011, we’ve added in a load of new options my favourite of which are:

Expand the number of coaches or scouts allowed at the club.

Build a youth academy.

Buy a council owned stadium.

Ask to increase the percentage of transfer income to go into the transfer budget.

And my favourite, the chance to ask them to build a new stadium, if your own stadium can’t be expanded due to the local council blocking it.

Just like real life…

In last season’s release of Football Manager, we added in backroom advice for the first time. Every few weeks your assistant would come to you and ask for a meeting where all of your staff would give you advice, from recommending players and staff to sign, information about your tactics, how your team compare to others on a variety of different stats, and various bits of information about your players.

It’s a way of allowing Football Manager to have a lot of depth, without it being too overwhelming for the person playing the game – most of the sections were already there, but you had to search them out without this advice and, well, what’s the point of having staff if they don’t give you feedback?

This new system went down pretty well, but there were a few criticisms as well, so we’ve had a bit of a tidy up with the text so that it seems more human, rather than robotic, better advice regarding the signing of young players, and more information added for reasons when suggesting criticising or praising a player.

We’ve also added in more things that you’re given advice about, such as:

Staff suggesting increasing or decreasing the training workload (which ties in nicely with the new training system, which I’ll be blogging out in the coming weeks.)

Staff suggesting training a player in a new position, or for individual training regimes.

Staff suggesting dropping players when they’re in bad form.

Staff advising on how many point are required to survive relegation, or to achieve promotion.

Your staff will also advise you when players are unhappy.

We’ve also added lots of extra options into the manager mind games module this year. This is an area of the game where you can make comments about other teams and managers to try and get an advantage over them in forthcoming matches, or just to try and carry favour with them or your supporters.

There are more than 40 new options in this area, so as with all of the areas of interaction that I’ve written about today and yesterday, I’ve just picked out a few of my personal favourites.

Commenting on players the other manager is targeting.

Commenting on the oppositions pitch condition.

Commenting on a managers transfer style (such as going for big name signings, or concentrating on youth).

Commenting when a manager is hired.

You’ll be able to discover all the extra options in the interaction are for yourselves when the game is released on November 5, or you’ll be able to check it out a couple of weeks before (date to be decided) when a free half season demo of Football Manager 2011 is made available from www.mirrorfootball.co.uk

FM11 blog day 7: - How player movement analysis will make you a better boss

In yesterday’s blog, I partly wrote about backroom advice and how it can help you in the game, including giving you some helpful analysis on your tactics.

But what if you want to go really in-depth, and analyse your matches to see exactly what was happening on the pitch, and when?

The match analysis system made its debut in Football Manager 2010 and acted like the systems managers use in real life to analyse how their players have performed.

It allowed you, after a match, to look at each individual player with a wealth of information about their performance in the match, such as where goals had been struck from, whereabouts on the pitch passes were completed and where tackles and fouls were committed - all on one screen.

Quantcast

With Football Manager 2011, we’ve taken this module to another level, and have not only attempted to provide all of the information that a real-life manager would look at, but more too!

You are now able to see exactly which of your players - or the opposition's - strayed offside during the game, where attacking or defending free kicks, corners and throw-ins occurred, and where the ball ended up.

Rather than just goals, and shots, you can now analyse clear-cut chances and half-chances, and see which players had them, where on the pitch, and what happened.

It’s also not just for individual players any more – you can also see how your whole team, or the opposition, performed at the same time, all on the one post-match tactics screen. It's the perfect way to compare all of your players' performances in one place, and sort out the workhorses from the workshy.

Even whilst I’m typing this, it’s difficult to visualise, so first in the photo slideshow above is a screenshot for you which shows an example of players' movement during the game, in particular running past opponents and straying offside.

Out of all of the new features in this area, my favourites are probably the view for average positions of players during the match, as this really helps you tweak your tactics and player roles for the next match (for example, if your wide midfielder isn’t getting forward enough, you might decide to switch his player role to being a winger, and make him more attacking), and the new heatmap, which shows where players have spent the most time on the pitch during the game either individually, or as a team.

In fact, I like the latter so much, see the photo slideshow above for a MirrorFootball.co.uk exclusive screenshot of it!

FM11 blog day 8: - 25-man squads, B-teams, Turkish playoffs and more... the latest rule changes

Since we started making Football Manager at Sports Interactive, it has always been about a simulating a football world. With over 50 countries' leagues playable and over 5,000 manageable teams in those leagues, it’s very important to us that we replicate each country's rules as accurately as possible.

What a lot of football fans don’t realise is quite how different the rules in different countries are. Take Spain for example, where reserve teams have different names to the first team, and are allowed to play in the league structure. Barcelona (Barcelona Athletic) and Real Madrid (Castilla) both have teams in leagues below them who, of course, can’t get promoted to the same division as their 'parent' club.

Or look at the MLS in America, where the league, not the club, own the players and there’s a wage cap for all clubs which is valid for the whole squad apart from two“marquee” players, who can be paid whatever the clubs want.

Or Brazil, where you play in both regional competitions and national competitions in the same season, with how well you do in some of them contributing to which competitions you then play in for the rest of the season.

Quantcast

With our team of researchers around the world (we have more than 1,000 people out there watching players week-in, week-out, as well as providing us local information and rules) we are in a very good position to be able to replicate these different nuances inside Football Manager 2011, and while there have been literally thousands of minor rule changes that we’ve put into the game this year, I’ve picked out a few here to go through.

First off is the new squad registration rules that are in place for the English divisions this season. To be fair, this isn’t a new thing to us, and we did have it in Football Manager 2010 too. You could actually tell which journalists played the game this summer when they were reporting with disgust that Manchester City were planning on selling players after signing some, as those who had played the game were quite clear that they had to to get their squad numbers down. But we’ve tidied up a few issues with it, in particular separating out the squad number and squad registration screens, so you can still give squad numbers to players that you don’t need to register.

One rule that has also been present in the game before but has now been improved is the one that decides who qualifies as a foreign player in France. There now a link from the game to a website that explains exactly which countries count in France as being colonised.

A fun one in the Turkish league is the rule that if four clubs end up on equal points at the end of the season at the top of the table, there will be a play-off between them to decide who has won the title.

We have even gone as far as adding in accurate support for who would be the Hong Kong continental competition representatives should one club win more than one trophy!

I spoke earlier in the blogs about how we’ve reworked B-teams in the game (like the Spanish teams mentioned above), and this should stop any frustration that people who are managing clubs with B-teams, or managing the B-teams themselves, should face, and make it more lifelike. We’ve spent a lot of time talking to people in the local territories where B-teams are most prevalent and hopefully that will be noticed by anyone who plays Football Manager 2011 in those leagues.

Some examples of that are more control for the managers of the A-team over which players their B-team will get. We've made it easier to move players from the B-team to the A-team and player biographies now take into account B-team performances when they report news on the player.

And to show the level of detail that we go into when we’re looking at these things, we've ensured that if there are eight B-teams in the Danish second division, no more can be promoted, and made sure that players in Spain can play at the B-team until the end of the season where the player turn 23, as long as that player is part-time or amateur.

I was planning on writing about some of the new additions to the 'awards' part of Football Manager 2011 today too, but I’ve run out of space. So will have to save that for a later blog…

FM11 blog day 9: - Be the first to see our new TV advert

Happy Friday everyone. To celebrate the impending weekend, the blog today is short, but very sweet.

First, the latest edition of the Football Manager podcast will be available on iTunes by the end of the day, and it’s completely free. I hope you enjoy it.

Second is a global exclusive. Here is the extended TV advert for Football Manager 2011 . The ad itself is due to debut on the 17th October.

I’ll be back next week with lots of new information about Football Manager 2011, hopefully looking at training, social networking and the match engine…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7NWffZDjUA&hd=1

FM11 blog day 10: - First view of the all new and improved match animation

In Football Manager 2009 we made available a 3d view of the in game matches for the first time. It looked like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubc4OSn5hrc

Just 2 years later, with Football Manager 2011 there have been a huge amount of improvements. It now looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi3B-rIqY6k

Which is a pretty big difference, and a huge step in the right direction!

Over the next two days I’m going to give you a bit of an insight into what has changed in the last year in the match views. Before I do that though, just a little bit about the match engine itself.

Unlike the action football games on the market, we are trying to create a real simulation of the full 90 minutes of a game of football. We are constantly working on improving the match engine itself, and constantly looking at the changing ways that football is played, whilst giving the flexibility for you to be in complete control of your tactics, and how your players play on the day (although, of course, their personalities might mean that they completely ignore you and do whatever they want to anyway!).

We spend a lot of time looking at real world stats for shots, passes, tackles, runs, saves, last ditch challenges etc and constantly compare those to the stats that are being outputted from our match engine, as well as working with ex-players, such as Ray Houghton, to ensure that the flow of the game is accurate, and that players positioning and movement is how it would be in real life.

So whilst we are more interested in the way the game plays, rather than how it looks, it’s still important to us to ensure that the football looks believable. We aren’t trying to make players look like they do in real life, as, well, it would be impossible anyway with over 430,000 players and staff that we have in the game, but we do want them to look like they are footballers at least!

One of the main areas we’ve been concentrating on match view wise this year has been the animations. We have revamped nearly every animation in the game, and improved the contact points (the point where the ball and animation meet) throughout.

We also have well over 100 new animations, which relate to different kinds of kicks, headers, tricks such as step overs, and emotions. We’ve also added in lots of nice touches, such as players making last ditch lunges for crosses and passes.

Emotions are something that are brand new to Football Manager 2011, and add an extra element to the visual look of the players. Players react differently to events in matches depending on their personality - so you’ll see inspirational players attempting to rally the troops after your team concedes, whereas others will bury their head in their hands. Emotions range from players signalling their disgust at misplaced passes from teammates to furiously questioning why a teammate didn’t pass to them instead of blazing a chance over the bar, and much more.

They’ve also lead to a lot more varied goal celebrations in the game some of which you’ll notice on the videos that we’ve already uploaded to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/sigamesofficial.

All in all, the animations are dramatically improved from last year’s release, as are all other areas of the look of the match view, but I’ll go into that more tomorrow.

Just before I go, I’m getting a LOT of questions at the moment on Twitter, Facebook and our forums about when the demo of the game is going to be released. For those that don’t know, this is a free demo of the game that allows you to play half a season, and then carry on your game once the game is released and available to buy.

The answer to this question at the moment is that we don’t know. We have to wait until the game is in manufacture before preparing the demo, as we want to ensure that when the demo is released, it is identical to the version of the game that will be able to be bought in the shops.

The demo is normally released 2 weeks ahead of its release which, this year, is on November 5, but we cannot commit to any dates yet so please be patient and, of course, as soon as we have a date, I’ll be writing about it here for mirrorfootball.co.uk.

FM11 blog day 11: - More new graphics enhancements revealed!

As with the animations and the match engine, a lot of work has gone into the rest of the match viewer too. There are loads of optimisations in there which make it look a lot smoother, and despite all the extra bells and whistles, if you were able to watch in 3D in Football Manager 2010 then it’ll still work fine with Football Manager 2011 too (as will all other parts of the game) as the minimum computer spec needed is the same as last year.

One of the most obvious of these - if you aren’t managing a huge club with a big stadium - is the new background scenes. There are three different types of background, field, street and industrial. No longer does it look like matches are being played in space!

I have to admit that when work started on these I was very sceptical but I'm delighted to have been proven wrong. There are lots of comments on our forums over at community.sigames.com about how great they look - and those people are correct, as they do add an extra element to what you are viewing on screen.

Quantcast

The game selects an appropriate outside scene to use for a club by determining the population of the area. For example, if the club is based in a densely populated city then it's likely to show an outside scene that looks more like a town, with estates. If it's sparsely populated then you're more likely to see an outside scene with fields and trees.

The player models have also been completely revamped. Player models are the way that the players look, and are made out of lots of tiny triangles called “polygons”. Each player now has a minimum of 1,000 polygons, and a maximum of 5,000, depending on whether you are viewing the game on low, medium or high detail, which will depend on the spec of the graphics card in your PC and Mac.

The stadiums have also had a big overhaul with a lost of improvements to the stands and terraces and different kinds of roofs and lots of extra detail, such as different types of dugout and even scaffolding!

Crowd models are also improved, and you’ll see them move with the action too, so no longer will the spectators look like they are staring into space, or directly into the camera.

Lighting is also hugely improved, with floodlight effects for night matches and better shadowing - particularly in the high graphics mode - to try and make the action look at realistic as possible. We're also taking into account that you still need to be able to see the action of the pitch, though, so the graphics engine uses the same lighting tricks that TV uses for broadcast.

There is a new camera angle too, called “TV”, which should give a similar perspective to how you would see the majority of the game on TV. It’s more zoomed in than our previous camera angles, so you are closer to the action, and shows off our new animations really well. I have to admit that since it’s gone into the game, I struggle to watch matches with any other camera.

You can also now set up a replay camera to be able to watch replays with a different camera angle to the rest of the game, and have options for replays for goals, key highlights, and goal action.

The latter of which is the most interesting, as it shows off another new feature, which is offside lines. If a goal is disallowed for offside when you watch the replay it will draw a line where the last defender is which shows you whether your player was offside or not, which will certainly help you in the post match press conference! Like real life, our refs don’t always get it right…

For those who like using the split screen mode, which is where you could have the match on one half of the screen, and other information on the other half, the radar screen, which is a mini pitch view, is now available to use in this mode. It’s also possible to change the size of the split, so you aren’t forced to use half the screen anymore, you could split it up to 2/3rd 1/3rd or any other way you choose.

If you play the game in the TV view, there are still the same “widgets” that can be used to bring extra information up on screen. There have been lots of improvements here, though, including a “minimise all widgets” option and more information in the player ratings widget. And a new one, called “overview”, which shows the goalscorers.

There’s also a visual representation of substitutions, the ability to turn on or off the player condition boxes, a new stat for crosses and crosses completed, a penalty shoot out bar, and you can select multiple players on the pitch to view their names and condition, rather than just being able to select one.

And finally for today, there are some changes to the way that weather works in the game. Previously, the weather was set, so if it was rainy, it would be rainy for the whole match. It’s not often that rain, sleet, or snow last a full 90 minutes, so weather can now change during the match. So get ready for some rainy downpours, to drizzle, to the sun coming out. The only thing we don’t have is rainbows.

FM11 blog day 12: - The new training regimes revealed!

As I mentioned in the first blog and the video from our original announcement about Football Manager 2011, one area of the game that has had a complete overhaul is the training section.

Training is now split into two different areas – general training, and match day preparation. Today, I’m going to blog about the general training area.

Whilst the training screen might look similar to last year's, albeit prettier and with a few new options, this is not just a cosmetic change. Everything under the hood has also been improved, meaning a much more realistic result from training not just for your team, but for all the other teams in the football world that exists in your game too.

One of the first things long term players of our games will notice is that that coaches are now auto-assigned at the start of the game to optimum assignments, so a more attacking based coach would be set to attacking tasks, and a tactics specialist would be assigned there. This also happens if you sign a new coach as he will be automatically assigned to a training category most suitable for him.

Quantcast

Also, when a coach leaves the club and the departure leaves a training category without a coach, the coaching assignments are automatically adjusted to make sure all areas of training are still covered. You can, of course, change these assignments yourself to have the coaches looking after the areas that you want them to, but the default assignments act as a guide.

You’ll also see that there are more default training schedules in the game too, with general, goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, forwards, and youth general and youth goalkeeping. The more specialized default training schedules allow players to focus on developing the skills needed for their position in the long run.

We’ve done an overhaul of the training categories as well, for example splitting the generic goalkeeping category into two separate ones for shot stopping and handling, and also reviewing and re-arranging the attributes affected by each category.

It’s really easy to assign players to specific training schedules, as it’s all done by a simple drop down button by the player’s name, and you can chop and change these at any time.

You can, of course, change any of the training schedules should you want to, or create your own, by going to the schedules section and tweaking away like before.

Aside from the regular training schedules, there are the options to rest players from training for one, two, three or seven days. And in the player profile training section, we’ve got the ability for training evaluations to be done by the coach of your choice, rather than just the assistant manager.

The training section of the player profile now also features all the key information about the player training and his attribute development on the main view, with an attribute history chart that tracks the changes more detailed than before. There is also a more detailed breakdown of the training workload for the player, so you can see how much of the training is spent on different assignments.

Another major improvement in training is the chance to get players to train in specific areas which include quickness, strength, stamina, jumping, finishing, freekicks, corners, taking and saving penalties, long throws, dribbling, technique, agility, balance, heading, agility, crossing, passing and kicking and handling (for goalkeepers, obviously). And don’t worry if that seems overwhelming – your staff will give you advice in the staff meetings, and suggestions of which players should be concentrating on which areas.

The individual training assignments allow you to hone your players and help them improve any areas of their game that might be keeping them from being the impact player they could be, or to simply further improve the key areas of their game.

FM11 blog day 13: - New match day training options revealed!

An aspect of real life training Football Manager has not really modelled before is match preparation.

While the training in FM has previously only focused on improving the players as individuals, having talked to lots of people inside football, including visiting both international and club training sessions and post training meetings, we made the decision to ensure that training also needs to function as a tool to make the team work better as a whole by training formations and tactics in training.

It’s about time really – people have been discussing this on our forums for a long time, but it was only this year that we managed to come up with a way to make this work properly alongside the other parts of the game.

By default, your team will train in whichever tactic you’ve set up as your main tactic, but also gives you the choice to add 2 more tactics, either ones you’ve created yourself, or some of the other default tactics in the game to ensure you can have not just a plan b, but a plan c too.

Quantcast

The training module tracks the level of familiarity to each area of the tactics for each team, and tracks formation, mentality, passing style, creative freedom, closing down, marking, tempo and width, giving feedback to you as the manager in how familiar the squad are with what you are asking.

When changing into a tactical setting that the team is not familiar with, default starting levels for each area are worked out from the existing levels in the same tactical area. So adapting to a new formation for example will be much easier if the team had already been training a similar formation before. This helps you have more flexibility on the match preparation training as familiarity levels do not "reset" that easily, unless you go for some totally different tactical settings to what the squad is familiar with. Or sign a whole squad of new players, who will be training from scratch to adjust to your tactics, unless they’ve had similar match preparation training elsewhere, of course.

The better trained your players are and the more familiar they are with your tactics, the better they will play.

On top of this, there are also special focus areas for the squad that can be chosen aside from the regular tactical training. This takes some of the focus about from the tactics training, but can be very useful in other areas.

These are team blend (one for the wheeler dealers out there!), defensive positions, attacking movement, defending set pieces and attacking set pieces. These special focus assignments can be changed before each match based on the next opposition to make the most of their weaknesses and your own strengths.

It’s up to you to decide the split between match preparation and scheduled individual training – just be careful not to overload your players, as over training can harm development, increase the risk of injuries, and also make players unhappy. And you wouldn’t like them if they were unhappy…

FM11 blog day 14: - How to get your FREE demo with MirrorFootball.co.uk

I am delighted to be able to announce that the UK version of Football Manager 2011 on the PC & Mac went into manufacture on Saturday afternoon.

Why should you care about that? After all, we set the release date of November 5th some time ago, and haven’t suggested that it wouldn’t be out at that time.

Well, the first thing we do once we have heard that the game has “gone gold”, as we seem to say in the games industry when a game goes into manufacture, is start work on the demo version of the game.

For those who aren’t aware, every year we release a half-season demo of Football Manager. This is partly to give people the chance who have already pre-ordered to start playing the game, and try a few things out, knowing that they can take any saved game from the demo and play it when they get the actual game themselves.

Quantcast

It’s also so that people who haven’t ordered, or even played any of our previous Football Manager games, get the chance to try it out before deciding whether they want to buy the game or not.

Think of it like hearing a single on the radio, then deciding whether you want to buy the album or not!

This demo version normally comes out 2 weeks before release, so by rights, it should be out this Friday then, right? Well, yes, it will be released on Friday, but MirrorFootball readers will be able to get it a day earlier, on Thursday 21st October.

To ensure that you get the best download speeds possible, we and MirrorFootball have teamed up with Steam, an online distribution platform, to deliver the demo to you.

The leagues that will be playable in the demo are England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, Argentina and Chile, but you can only play one countries league at a time. So it’s really 12 half seasons!

Of course, you can restart the demo as many times as you want and play it for as long as you want to too – we don’t put timers onto our demos that only allow you to play for a couple of hours or anything like that.

I’ll be back tomorrow with my normal blog, and a look at some of the new features that are coming in the game and the demo!

:w00t:

Endret av DJ_Dark
Lenke til kommentar

Er det noen som har lyst til å gi en "gammel" FM-freak gode nok grunner til at jeg kjøper spillet igjen? Jeg har spilt spillet mye siden FM07, men FM10-versjonen har blitt brukt ganske lite må jeg si. Ikke fordi jeg ikke likte det, men det er såpass tidskrevende og (tydeligvis) ikke helt gøy nok til at jeg velger å bruke tid på det. Jeg spiller litt FMLive og FIFA og liker de spillene såpass godt at jeg ikke har tenkt til å slutte, men jeg har heller ikke særlig mer tid til overs å bruke på et enda mer tidkrevende spill.

Lenke til kommentar

Har du spilt serien i mange år så opplever du det samme som mange av oss andre gamle fans. Det har endret seg fra å være et morsomt fotball spill til å bli en arbeids simulator. Snart må man vel sitte å fylle ut spiller skjemaer og lese dommerrapporter.

Jeg husker å kose meg med sesonger som gikk unna på noen timer, nå sitter jeg fort 1-2 dager for å komme gjennom en sesong og føler meg sliten etter et par timer.

Lenke til kommentar

Ja, og der er jeg svært delt i synet. Jeg elsker mange av de nye funksjonene, og det gjør at jeg i det hele tatt vurderer å kjøpe spillet, for jeg hadde slått det fra meg. Samtidig sørger en del av disse for økt tidskonsum, noe som er negativt for min del. Jeg elsker realismen de nye spillene tilbyr.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...