Gå til innhold

Overganger og øvrige spekulasjoner - Arsenal

invalid_user

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Tror nok heller Emerey bygger laget rundt Ozil enn at han kvitter seg med han. Emerey er kjent for å tilpasse stilen til spillerne han har tilgjengelig, og Ozil er den beste av de han har. Alle andre lag som bygger laget rundt Ozil har fungert, og det er ingen grunn til at det ikke kan fungere hos oss.

Lenke til kommentar

fra Goal så klype salt er innafor:

"

The defender’s father, Charalambos Papastathopoulos, told Greek radio station 24/7 on an impending agreement: “There was interest from United but he had to wait until July for them.

"United have a very good relationship with Dortmund, the teams talked but Sokratis chose to go to Arsenal.

“Arsenal had talked two years ago but I don't know why he didn't sign.

“He is going to a higher level, the world's most competitive league and I believe he will do very well.

“Sokratis is in his last year at Dortmund. This was a major reason [for completing the move]

“He is happy, he is in England at the moment and will be doing what he has to do, the typical things, everything will go well, he is happy, he is changing.”

Lenke til kommentar

Klasse! Bedre enn Bellerin. Stor oppgradering!

Folk må ikke ha så høye forventninger. Glem Arsenal for 10 år siden. Disse bargain signeringene er nivået vårt nå. Selv Everton og Wolves har høyere overgangsbudsjett enn oss

Endret av Benbjo
Lenke til kommentar

heheh, jævlig fett om det er ekte :p

"Yaya has received many offers from different countries, big money offers, but we have decided to devote the next season to Guardiola," Seluk told sport24

"To proving to the Manchester City fans that Yaya is not finished with football. He is full of strength and energy and wants to play in England this season.

"At a time when English clubs are spending huge sums of money on players, I officially declare that Yaya is ready to move to any top-six English club as a free agent with a salary of £1 per week. As long as a success-based bonus system is in place.

"I think a player like Yaya would be good for a club like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham or Liverpool. Yaya is a winner.

"And a top player with leadership qualities could never be a bad addition to a team, especially when he doesn’t require payment."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...