• Nigeria
    • Kamerun
    • Chile
    • Argentina
    • Uruguay
    • Sveits
    • Spania
    • Elfenbenskysten
  2. 2. Hvilket lag overasket deg mest i kvalikken?

• Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • Nord-Korea
    • Honduras
    • New Zealand

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

For de av dere som har dame, print dette ut og heng det opp på husets fire vegger:

Take into account that from June 11 to July 11, 2010 (the duration of the 2010 World Cup) you should be aware of the following:

1. Shopping will only happen outside the hours of the games and /or repetitions (without exception).

2. Read the sports section so that we have something to talk about. If you chose not to, do not be surprised if we don’t talk during that month.

3. During the entire month the television is mine, at all times, without exception. Don’t even look at the remote control.

4. If you have to pass in front of the TV during a game, you may do so, crawling, without making any distraction or noise.

5. During the games I am deaf and blind. Do not expect me to attend, listen, look, open the door, answer the phone, watch the boy who fell from the second floor, say hello to your mother, go shopping, put out the fire in the kitchen, etc. Nothing, nothing at all.

6. You must supply the fridge with beer and smile at my friends if any of them come to share some hours of soccer. In appreciation I will let you watch TV from midnight to four in the morning, if there are no repetitions.

7. If you see me upset because the … team (my team) is losing, do not say "it’s no big deal" nor "I’m sure they’ll win" you'll only upset me even more.

8. You can sit and watch a game with me and you may talk but only during halftime commercials (this is when the players are not on TV). Do not ever make any technical comment, Don’t push it!. Do not expose yourself!

9. The replays of the goals are very, very important. It doesn’t matter if I’ve watched them before or if I know them by heart, I want to see them again. Many, many, many times (got it?)

10. Your girlfriends better not get married, baptize their children, become ill, organize meetings or dinners and least of all come to visit, especially the days of semifinals and NEVER the final day because there will be only three options: a) I won’t go, b) I won’t go; c) I won’t go.

11. However, if a friend of mine invites us to see the game at a bar or his home (what a wonderful invitation!). We will go, without hesitation. No matter if he called at the last minute. Oh, and if you're not ready in time, you are staying (that’s it!)

12. Nightly summaries of the games are as important as the games themselves, don’t you dare say "but you already saw that", “Why don’t you change it? " or " aren’t you bored of watching the same thing all the time ". I’m not!, I’m not!, I’m not!

13. For the opening day and the final day, you need to prepare a special snack, buy beer and send the children to your mother’s. You should stay at home to serve the snacks, cut the salami and open the beer (all in absolute silence).

14. Finally, save expressions such as "It’s good this happens only every four years" or "at least it only lasts a month", I am immune to these expressions of bad taste and in case you don’t know, take note, there’s the Libertadores Cup, the South American Cup, the Champions League, the Italian League, the Spanish League, NBA and then the qualifying games for the next World Cup.

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Fungerte på langt nær greit, De Rossi måtte leve i skyggen av en daværende fantastisk Pirlo. Nå derimot har det ikke bare ikke fungert, men også vært veldig ødeleggende for laget, særs når Lippi gjorde det genitrekket å flyttet enten Pirlo eller De Rossi oppover på banen, hva tenkte han med da?

Hvem skal det bli? Nå har Lippi ikke annet valg enn å kjøre Montelivo inn! Alt annet er uakseptabelt. På sitt beste er Montolivo minst like god eller bedre enn Pirlo tidligere var, da han også har en litt mer offensiv rolle.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...