Gå til innhold

Filmnyheter! De siste nyhetene fra filmens verden

Cuneax

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Edward Norton snakker om mulig gjentakelse av Hulk-rollefiguren

Last week, "Incredible Hulk" star Edward Norton told us why he likes the idea of Marvel's green-skinned behemoth being the destructive force that forces Iron Man, Captain America and Thor to team up in "The Avengers."

However, while we had Norton talking about superheroes, we had to ask him yet another burning question on the minds of comic book movie fans: Will he be the one playing Bruce Banner when "Avengers" (or "Iron Man 2" or any of the other Marvel movies) come around?

Endret av Cuneax
Lenke til kommentar

Antoine Fuqua Takes Prisoners

Names like Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale and Bryan Singer were mentioned, but the slightly downsized project is now moving ahead with Training Day's Antoine Fuqua in negotiations to direct. He'll have to make his mind up quickly, since the project is being fast tracked to go before cameras at the very beginning of next year.

The story involves a father taking the law into his own hands and kidnapping the man he believes to be responsible for the disappearance of his daughter and her best friend. THR says the script has drawn comparison to both Taken and Mystic River (which is a bit like comparing a Vietnam film to First Blood 2 and The Deer Hunter), so let's just say it's a vigilante / revenge thriller, the tone of which is yet to be thrashed out.

Lenke til kommentar
National Treasure 3 in 2010 Nicolas Cage is back as Benjamin Gates

Walt Disney may not have intended to make a movie franchise out of National Treasure, but one may understand the temptation to make National Treasure 3 following the success of the first two films.

The idea of a third movie is also interesting because Benjamin Gates (Nicolas Cage) left us on a cliffhanger issue at the end of the second movie. Indeed when asked about page 47 of the book of secret in National Treasure 2, Benjamin Gates mysteriously answered that it was 'life-altering'! For the trivia: I heard that the 'life-altering' scene was some improvisation from Nicolas Cage.

But damned, such ending should be forbidden! Now we are starving for more answers because of this 'life-altering' issue. Director Jon Turteltaub responded in a press interview that the idea was not set in stone as the basis for National Treasure 3, even stating that it could actually be an introduction for National Treasure 4...

Both Director Turteltaub and Benjamin Gates both acknowledged their interest in pursuing the adventures of Benjamin Gates. Still quite long to wait before the release of National Treasure 3 though. For now the movie is only slated for a 2010 release...

mulige handlinger i film nr 3:

http://national-treasure-3-trailer.blogspot.com

Lenke til kommentar

I så fall må jeg si at jeg lo godt av innlegget til Bay:

P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture. Please consult your Physician when working under my direction because some side effects can occur, such as mild dizziness, intense nausea, suicidal tendencies, depression, minor chest hair growth, random internal hemorrhaging and inability to sleep. As some directors may be hazardous to your health, please consult your Doctor to determine if this is right for you.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...