Gå til innhold

Home blir lansert 19 november?

UrgeLoL

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet-1ZSK0pUMX2

Så det er ikke beta som er nå? Det er altså fullversjonen? trodde dette ville bli tilgjengelig på psn ved release jeg :( om ikke det er ute på public release, noen anelse om når det evt. skjer?

Lenke til kommentar

De prøver enda å fikse det. E problemer med internettleverandøren til sony.

Following on from last Fridays email problem I just wanted to let you know that we're still working on the issue which is external and related to the volume of mail we're trying to send overall.

Just over 20000 emails managed to get through and the vast majority of the recipients downloaded and visited Home however the problem still remains and I'm waiting to hear what can be done about it.

Our intention is to resend all the emails we're sure didnt get through (the majority) and also send a larger batch this coming Thursday but the problem needs to be dealt with first obviously.

More news when I have it.

Ted

PS. With regards to "gamesharing" Home we've obviously removed the firewall from Home now so it works much like many PSN Games with multiple accounts. However, "gamesharing" involves sharing personal account details and this is just plain dumb.

Never ever give anyone your PSN Login ID or your Password.

Please, be smart about this, giving your account details to someone else is just like giving your account away hoping to get it back.

Open Beta isnt that far away.

Kilde

Lenke til kommentar

Det var vist ikke lett å få fikset de e-postene nei!

Her er siste nytt:

Update 16:42uk:

We're working on clearing the email "blockage" but its a pretty slow process so I'll say now that no invites will leave today. More on this subject tomorrow.

For those of you interested, the first batch of invites was targetted at a percentage of people who had downloaded something from the Store. Its nothing to do with number of posts in the forums.

The next batch is largely based around active gamers, ie those who have logged into a SCEE hosted game in the last couple of months.

Again its not everyone, for those who dont get an invite Open Beta will be here before Christmas.

Kilde:Clicky

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...