Gå til innhold

Bioshock On PS3 This September!

Closed

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

helt enig med deg lakus.. kan ikke fatte og begripe hvordan folk syntes bioshock var kjedelig, satt med 170 i puls gjennom halve spillet.. og gledet meg som en unge til jeg fant neste diary..

Utenom call of duty4 og half life2 har jo ingen fps spill vært i nærheten av bioshock i det hele tatt de siste årene.. overhypet eller ikke, hvem kan måle seg?

Endret av Fenixen
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg kunne velge å spille Bioshock på low til pc eller skaffe det til 360, så der var valget enkelt ;). Nesten ikke forskjell på high til pc og 360versjonen

Dette spillet burde mangen PS3eiere å kjøpe, jeg kjøper ikke det da jeg har fullført det på 360 og holder på nå med å fullføre det for 2 gang ;)

Bioshock for meg hva mye mer innvolverende enn selveste Orange Box som floppet i mine øyner, litt feigt å kalle Orange Box GOTY 2007 da den hadde 5 spill i 1 cd, synes det blir feil.

Bioshock er også bedre enn Crysis viss det var noen som lurte på det!

Lenke til kommentar

Herregud er det mulig...

Først Lost Planet, så Bioshock?

Det her er jo rett og slett en fornærmelse mot PS3-eiere. Jeg sier ikke at spillene er dårlige i det hele tatt, men at vi får en jævlig sein port. Lost Planet port'n var ikke den beste port'n heller...

Glad det kommer, men det er i grunn forferdelig.

Lenke til kommentar

I just figured I’d look into the rumor that Bioshock is coming out for the PS3 this Summer. I thought this rumor was preposterous as it was stated before that Bioshock would be a 360 exclusive.

I contacted my peeps at 2K and here’s what they had to say:

2K has not made any announcements regarding a PS3 version, which makes

it a rumor and it is company policy to not comment on rumors. Please

note that we have you coded to receive all press releases, so when any

significant company news breaks, you’ll be on the front lines of

receiving an official notification.

So there you have it! Stop spreading lies on da innernet!

Lenke til kommentar

Bioshock will most likely come to PS3.

So there are rumors saying it will come and rumors saying it wonft come. The Bitbag says they e-mailed 2k regarding Bioshock on the Playstation 3 and got this reply:

g2K has not made any announcements regarding a PS3 version, which makes

it a rumor and it is company policy to not comment on rumors. Please

note that we have you coded to receive all press releases, so when any

significant company news breaks, youfll be on the front lines of

receiving an official notification.h

So where in that e-mail does it say gBioshock is not coming to PS3? All the e-mail states is that 2k have not announced it for the PS3c.. YET.

I mean if you look at the previous rumorsc

What about the code that was found in the Bioshock PC demofs config.ini?

g[Console]

Console (XBox360, PS3) specific settings

StreamingDynamicFloatingLimit:

If this is a positive number, then instead of using the fixed per-level

limits, the StreamingDynamic resource will use as much memory as is

available as long as the total memory allocated by the game is less than

the specified number. In other words, StreamingDynamic will grow and

shrink to fit to the available memory instead of being locked to a fixed

budget StreamingDynamicFloatingLimit=500

As you can see gPS3 is listed after the comma. They denied it by saying the code is very early, but just goes to show it was in fact being coded on/for PS3, but was haulted due to a contract/deal with MS for it to be exclusive.

Ok moving on, what about the EGM rumor saying that Bioshock will come to PS3 as early as this September. Take a look at this article.

I can see why the Xbox fans donft like this rumor and would probably cry if these rumors are true and besides more games are moving from the Xbox 360 to the PS3. Mass Effect 2 anyone?

Also Bioshock 2 is apparently coming to the PS3 so it would make sense to release the first Bioshock on PS3. Not only that but 2k are recruiting for gAAAh game developers for the PS3 and the only AAA game that is in development is Bioshock 2.

gExperience developing for next-generation game consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii).h

There is enough evidence and news to say that Bioshock will indeed come to the Sony Playstation 3.

Bioshock will most likely come to PS3

Lenke til kommentar

Svenske Gamereactor Magasinet har et bilde fra Bioshock.

Magasinet kommer ut 12 Juni.

In what appears to be the first real confirmation of the wonderful Bioshock coming to PS3, Swedish videogame mag GameReactor claims to have the first images in the next issue, due June 12th.

Bioshock till Playstation 3 - Vi har de första bilderna - which we presume means 'we have the first images'. Thankfully, we'll all have something else to do on June 12th just in case this doesn't quite come to fruition...

Playstation For Junkies

Gamereactor

Endret av Klaizer
Lenke til kommentar

BioShock PS3 confirmed.

The rumours are true: critically acclaimed Take-Two shooter BioShock is finally, definitely coming to PlayStation 3.

Advertisement:

Details are thin on the ground at the moment (i.e. there are none), but the next issue of UK PlayStation mag PSM3 - which is on UK newsstands June 5 - promises a lengthy preview of the PS3 version along with a depth charge of screenshots.

The highly lauded shooter was originally an Xbox 360 exclusive, but rumours of a PS3 version have been surfacing even before its release.

We called Take-Two's UK office who would only give us a flat "no comment". That being the case, expect an official announcement somewhere down the line.

There's another European mag that's touting the game in its upcoming issue too. We're beginning to see a pattern emerging here...

We've no idea what, if anything, the PS3 version will get in the way of extra content. The only extra stuff 360 and PC versions got post-release were new plasmids. But frankly we had such a bloody good time exploring Rapture on PC and 360 that we're well up for another dive on PS3.

Bioshock PS3

Lenke til kommentar
Hurra! Da er hovedgrunnen til at jeg har lyst på Xbox eliminert :)

Ser ut som du får skaffe deg xbox siden nok en gang har 2k bekreftet att Bioshock er og forblir en PC/360 eksklusiv tittel.

Den saken her har mange paraleller til at MGS4 vill komme til 360 noe som ikke kommer til å skje

Eller ikke.. ;) Da er det bare å vente på MGS4 til xbox 360.

Lenke til kommentar
Passer meg veldig godt ;)

Takk for info. Hva slags oppløsning vil dette kjøre?

hmm..Er det ikke slik at Bioshock har 2 forskjellige slutt alternativer, ettersom du velger å Redde the little sisters, eller gjøre slutt på dem?

Hvordan vil da en oppfølger bli ?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...