Gå til innhold

4chan bilete- og diskusjonstråd

Zeph

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Vell, skynd dere inn her:

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/res/8492130#8492260

Most depressing moments of your life. Fy faen, stakkars anon.

i was about 15 and a girl broke up with me me being stupid i tried to drowned myself in the pool i jumped in and took a deep breath everything faded out i woke up in the hospital to my crying mother i appoligized over and over and over agian she told me my 7 year old sister saw me and jumped in to save me (she couldnt swim ) she drowned and died trying to pull me out. she has an identical twin i see everyday. i want to die for what i caused

:(

Lenke til kommentar
When I was 16 me and my younger sister (14) and I were basically two pretty fucked up kids raised by an alcoholic (my mother) and my father, who ignored anything that was going on in our lives and tried to buy us things to try and make up for it. My sister had been molested when she was 9 and I was forced to watch. It was something the both of us dealt with together a greater part of our lives. We went to counseling together and court together. As my sister got older she started developing severe psychological problems and wound up cutting herself. I got super pissed and basically for the last couple months we hated each other because I was so angry that she would do something stupid. On my sister's birthday I had come home and was acting like a total dick. I hadn't wished her a happy birthday because I was still super pissed at her for cutting herself earlier that week. So I start screaming up into her room from downstairs how much I hate her for doing that stupid shit. I decide to take a shower and cool down, I crawled into bed to eat and watch some adult swim like I always do. I start hearing my dad yelling at the top of his lungs and wondering what the hell is wrong. I take a peak out of my room and realized my sister hung herself. The mortician says it took place a couple hours before I started yelling, but I still kind of blame myself for it.

True story. Still feels bad, man. I miss her and I love her so much, but it never would have seemed that way at the time.

So all of you anon who are going to call and tell your mom you love her, tell your brother/sister that too.

uff

Endret av cFc
Lenke til kommentar
When I was 16 me and my younger sister (14) and I were basically two pretty fucked up kids raised by an alcoholic (my mother) and my

So all of you anon who are going to call and tell your mom you love her, tell your brother/sister that too.

uff

Enig.

Mistet broren min til kreft, og det føles som om det er så ekstremt mye jeg kunne ha sagt. Si det nå, ikke vent.

Lenke til kommentar

NEI SÅ MÅTTE DERE KOMME MED DET BILDET IGJEN.. åh faen nå er det på hjernen min. shit.

Jeg har sett bilde av en plante med identiske "hull", og min teori er at det bare er shooped over for å se helt grusomt ekkelt ut. Noe som det forsåvidt gjør.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Det kan hende du lider av en form for .

Endret av Slikape
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...