Gå til innhold

En ny, døll forumhistorie!

hylo

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Tok meg friheten til å skrive et kapittel til, jeg...

Then there came a deamon from down from the beautiful sunday skies from heaven. He was certainly not yellow, even though he seemed to be green from the sight of his blessed wings subtly touching the elusive and transparent gases that us earthlings name skies. "What be thy name?", Kim said to this pear shaped creature from beyond eternal skies. "I am Newt32", the creature replied in a manner making it look like a tree, and Kim suddenly found himself thinking "what is this creature that looks like a tree and reminds me of those hills way back home in Sogndal?". "I am a deamon" the creature then said as it took off into the beautiful morning breeze of this thursday afternoon in New York City. But it was not New York City, it was a strange and mythical place deep inside the heart of Kim that he had not been to for years, even though Hylo had been there many times and said it was nice to have a bath there.

In a moment they were both standing in front of the strange and mythical creature that is Newt32, the deamon from heaven, as he flapped with his tail making a wave of blue light, though the light seemed to be red in the eyes of Kim. When Kim was a child he was very Christian, praying that his parents came to heaven, thus making him unable to spot any other color than the terrifying of a red winter moon during spring.

:tease:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...