Gå til innhold

Hvem er du i LOST testen!

V-by

Anbefalte innlegg

Jack

You scored 65% kindness, 43% courage, 39% seedy past, and 58% secretiveness!

"We're not savages, Kate. Not yet."

You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley. You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself!

Your polar opposite is: Shannon. You are similar to: Boone and Sayid.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

You scored 46% kindness, 47% courage, 31% seedy past, and 53% secretiveness!

"We're not savages, Kate. Not yet."

You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley. You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself!

Your polar opposite is: Shannon. You are similar to: Boone and Sayid.

Lenke til kommentar
Hurley

You scored 67% kindness, 21% courage, 10% seedy past, and 51% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

Lenke til kommentar

Jaha, kate?

Kate

You scored 58% kindness, 50% courage, 55% seedy past, and 61% secretiveness!

"No girl's just like me."

You are Kate. You are caring, brave, stubborn, and persistent. You have a checkered past that haunts you. You have yet to tell anyone the truth about pretty much anything, which is certainly not healthy. If you think Jack will judge you harshly, go tell Sawyer or Sun. You're a tough cookie, but everyone has feelings. Start being more honest with the others, and you'll be right as rain.

Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Sawyer and Charlie.

Endret av Equerm
Lenke til kommentar
Sawyer

You scored 30% kindness, 58% courage, 68% seedy past, and 71% secretiveness! 

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I've just been tortured by a damned spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious!"

You are Sawyer. You aren't really a kind person, but you are fearless and a force to be reckoned with. Your past is full of dark secrets that you can't seem to live with. However, the worst possible thing to do is to keep everything locked up inside! Have a few more slumber parties by the campfire with Kate, and maybe you'll finally be able to get that weight off your chest.

Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Kate and Locke

Hvem er så Sawyer? hmm

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg ser ikke på LOST engang, hater serien...men, jeg bare måtte ta testen :!:

Boone

You scored 60% kindness, 54% courage, 26% seedy past, and 41% secretiveness!

"I know you made a promise. I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack."

You are Boone. You are kind and brave, with a slightly less checkered past than your fellow survivors. You are an open book, and do not keep secrets from anyone. While your humanitarian efforts are chivalrous, being so trusting and helpful can get you into major trouble...especially when you spend your days hanging around John Locke. Stay away from the manipulative types and you should be winning a Nobel Peace Prize in no time.

You scored higher than 51% on kindness

You scored higher than 71% on courage

You scored higher than 23% on seedy past

You scored higher than 20% on secretiveness

Lenke til kommentar

Charlie

You scored 41% kindness, 36% courage, 65% seedy past, and 79% secretiveness!

"Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming."

You are Charlie. More specifically, you are Charlie when he was still dealing with his heroin addiction. You're a kind person, but your seedy past and intense secretiveness are hurting you. You're not one of the bravest guys on the island, but you will defend what is closest to you without fail. You'll be okay in the end because let's not forget, you're a bloody rock god!

Your polar opposite is: Michael. You are similar to: Claire and Kate.

:hmm:

Lenke til kommentar

Charlie

You scored 41% kindness, 36% courage, 65% seedy past, and 79% secretiveness!

"Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming."

You are Charlie. More specifically, you are Charlie when he was still dealing with his heroin addiction. You're a kind person, but your seedy past and intense secretiveness are hurting you. You're not one of the bravest guys on the island, but you will defend what is closest to you without fail. You'll be okay in the end because let's not forget, you're a bloody rock god!

Your polar opposite is: Michael. You are similar to: Claire and Kate.

jaja må vel berre byn me dop da.....sånn vart d bare :tease::thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar

Hurley

You scored 55% kindness, 32% courage, 28% seedy past, and 46% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

Your polar opposite is: Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...