Gå til innhold

Den store PSP-tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Slettet-p4PIYwb6
Irreterer meg grenseløst at ISO'en ikke fungerer. Jeg kommer jo til å kjøpe det uansett, men hadde vært greit å kunne spillt det før det kom ut. Nå har jeg greid å krympe ISO'en ned til 850MB(så den passer på 1GB kortet mitt) men den funker enda ikke :(

5062992[/snapback]

Ja, det er irriterende...

Men hvordan fikk du det så lite? Det er vel .pad filer som kan slettes, er det noen fler? Finner ingen jeg :p

Endret av Slettet-p4PIYwb6
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Vet ikke om noen er interesert..

Men i allefall ; jeg fikk KAO Challengers i posten i går, og det funker fint med gode gamle WAB Version changer på det.

Altså ikke noe GTAsyndrom der i gården..

Så da tenker jeg at jeg spiller gjennom det spillet og venter utolmodig på en fix som gjør at jeg slipper å upgrade for å spille GTA.. :D

Og BTW. 299,- for GTA på EL-KJØP jah..

Skal faktisk avgårde å sjekke om de har fått det i dag (siden Rockstar aldri har sagt noe om noen utsettelse....)

Lenke til kommentar

Svarte Bjarte ass! se her:

Retail hopes for late City winner

10:00BST, Oct 28th by Lisa Foster

Games retail has been left in the dark over the biggest PSP release of the year, with huge demand for GTA: Liberty City Stories but a missed release date and no further update on when it will arrive.

The game, which was due to arrive today (October 28th), has already shipped in the US. Earlier this week it was revealed that a November 4th date was looking likely for Europe, but MCV understands the Rockstar title will not make that date either.

Both Rockstar and distributor Gem were unable to confirm whether the game would be arriving next week.

The trade, meanwhile, is awash with rumours about the slip – particularly given the fact the release of Rockstar’s big hope this side of the Atlantic will now fall outside of Take 2’s current financial year.

Some have suggested that the game is deliberately being held back as a spoiler for next week’s launch of Nintendo’s Game Boy Micro and the looming arrival of Xbox 360.

Others believe that a bundle may be planned by Sony featuring the game. Sony last week announced that a £215 PSP ‘Giga Pack’ will be launching next month with rumours now rife that another pack featuring Liberty City Stories is also on the cards. The title has long been tipped as a hardware-shifter.

Meanwhile, UK retailers are keeping their fingers crossed that the delay will not lead to too many sales being lost this side of the Atlantic, as impatient consumers opt to buy imported copies of the game. As early as Wednesday (October 26th) – just a day after the game’s release in the US – Liberty City Stories was available to buy from UK online sites and indie stores.

Eller gå på www.gtapsp.com

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...