Gå til innhold

Killzone 2, alt blir diskutert her før og etter releasedagen!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Spurte før, men spør igjen.

Noen som vet om fiendene får mer helse hvis vanskelighetsgraden øker? Tenker å spille gjennom på Veteran, så lenge de beholder samme mengden HP.

Uten å ha spilt spillet vil jeg tippe de tåler mer, skader deg mer og muligens om de bruker avlegs metoder pumper ut enda flere fiender.

Så om de får mer hp eller kulene gjør mindre skade er vel egentlig det samme, så ja det vil jeg tippe.

Haansi er vel eneste her inne med fullversionen, så han vet nok mer sikkert enn min løse tipping ;)

Endret av archongamer
Lenke til kommentar
Hehe, veit aldri om den er gammel, derfor jeg spurte. Ser ikke poenget med hd-ready når full hd koster nesten like mye.

agreeeeeeeeed! alle sier: "det jo nesten ikke noe forskjell på hd-ready og full hd!!!"

vel også? hva hvis det engang i fremtiden er påkrevd at man trenger Full HD for å kjøre et spill eller noe? hva gjør du da. Synd at du ikke gadd å slenge ut under 500 kr ekstra så du kunne sikra deg en full HD istede:P

Lenke til kommentar

Dere som ikke liker kontrollene; les teksten nedenfor. Bør forøvrig leses av de som liker kontrollene også.

Opprinnelig skrevet av NIBZY på Playstation.com Forums

How Killzone 2's controls differ from other shooters.

1.) Analogue sticks are my arms, not just my eyes.

This is the first one, the one that causes aim to overstep, or continue even after you've let go of the stick, or not move properly until you've pushed the sticks with some force.

Other shooters have the analogue stick as purely a directional guide. They are basically your eyes, and you generally get steady consistent aim throughout stick movement. You also move the weapon as if it weighed nothing. You feel no real resistance at all, and the analogue is used for nothing more than to direct your cursor.

How does Killzone 2 differ? For a start, the analogue stick is not just a directional guide, but instead a strength gauge. Imagine the analogue sticks are your arms, not just your eyes, and that what you are holding weighs something. The harder, longer or more forcefully you push the sticks, the more sudden, strong and long the movement in the game will be. The more delicate you press them, the more gentle the movement will be. Because strength is variable, the aim is too. If you apply gentle force in any direction at the same force throughout, it will move at a consistent slow speed. Push the stick hard and long in a direction however, and not only will it move in the same way, but perhaps a touch more than when you let go of the stick. The reason for this is that inertia and momentum kicks in and this is something that you have to account for. The analogues are essentially a strength metre, and the effects of that are replicated with a unique aim acceleration set up.

My tips on how to account for this system is basically to see the analogue for what it is, not just that aiming guide but also the strength gauge. Be delicate with movement and aim, just as you would be in real life. Jamming the analogue stick from one direction to the other will get you no where. It's essentially like swinging a rifle with all your might from one direction to another. Instead, be subtle, use the full range of the analogue sticks. You don't always have to hit the edges of the analogue sticks, sometimes delicate taps are all that is needed.

2.) The computer doesn't help me.

Another key difference that KZ2 has when compared to nearly all other console shooters is a lack of auto-aim. This game nearly has none. When in hip fire, it has a tiny amount of it, but in iron sights it has none. Either way, the game has exponentially less than any other console fps, so naturally it's going to be much harder to be pin point accurate, since for once you are expected to hit things with your complete personal skill, the computer isn't going to help you.

The way to get by this is simple practise. And, some of the tips I mentioned above in part 1. Imagine the entire range of the analogue sticks as a mouse mat. In the past with console shooters, all you had to do is is push in the right direction at whatever speed or strength (only thing that really makes a difference is your timing) and the computer generally does the rest. In KZ2 all the space between the centre point of the analogue stick and the edge the analogue stick hits is similar to mouse mat space. Use it wisely, but be sure to use all of it. Swinging a mouse to the edge of the mouse mat every time will get you no where right? Think of Killzone 2 the same way.

3.) These guns react realistically

The guns are going to act with a degree of realism, meaning, they do have recoil and kick back. They will sway, lug, snap, kick and shoot up when you over fire them. To overcome this you basically follow one very easy rule. Burst fire. Extremely short bursts at that. Keep them concise and short, and practise some patience/restraint and before you know it you'll be the harbinger of death to any who stand in your way.

Hip fire is actually very effective in this game, provided you do stick to burst fire. Use it for short to medium range kills. The same burst fire rule applies to Iron Sights too, of which I recommend for medium-long range kills.

4.) It's not just weight

Objects that have weight, are also affected by inertia and momentum. People sometimes forget that. Everything that does carry weight in Killzone 2 is affected by these two factors. As I've touched on in the other parts, this applies mainly to your rifle, but it also applies to other things such as grenade throwing (consider it's weight, gravity etc) and it also applies to running. The longer you run, the more constrained you get with turning, or at least with how sharp you can turn. KZ2 uses a similar system to Gears of War when you use the CNN cam run. You run with such force and speed that you turn in slower arches, so you almost have to plan your turns slightly ahead of time. Momentum kicks in and propels you in a forward direction to a heavy degree, so account for that when turning whilst you are running.

I think that's it for now. But to end it I'll just link to a video I took of me playing through the demo (posted it before). It just gives an example of how some of the tips I gave above come in to play together. Including delicacy of control/aiming precision, running properly, throwing grenades, using burst fire and so on.

Please watch it in High Quality.

Selvfølgelig finnes det motargumenter, denne gang skrevet av EcoOne på samme forumet.

For anyone out there who thinks the weight system is realistic, they are sadly mistaken. The wieght system would be realistic if the gun had most of it's weight on the barrel, not the stock. I explained this in a previous post, but I will do so again. The concept of rotational inertia is why this is flawed. I'll give a very simple example. If you try to balance a baseball bat on the palm of your hand, or on the finger (with the bat going vertical), it is extremely hard to do if the barrel of the bat (the largest part) is on your hand. However, if the handle of the bat is on your hand, it is quite easy to balance. When the majority of the weight of an object is far away from the pivot point, it is hard to move because of rotational inertia. If the majority of the weight is close to the pivot point, it is easy to move because there is a lack of rotational inertia. The same principle applies to a gun. The gun would be slower to turn at the start if you held it backwards with the barrel pointing at you. If you hold it correctly, the gun has it's weight in your shoulder, and has lower rotational inertia, making it easy to turn right away with no considerable difference in turning afterwards (there is MINOR acceleration, but it is almost instantaneous). Now, if the guns in KZ2 magically have barrels that wieght more than the ammo and stock of the gun, then the physics is correct. I highly doubt that, so it is wrong. Whoever got this wrong needs to pay more attention in physics class.

To address the weight of guns affecting normal turning makes no sense unless you have the rocket launcher. A pistol is extrodinarly light, and an assult rifle (like the M16A3 or something) weights under 10 pounds, about 8.5 lbs actually (I think 8.5 fully loaded). With that weight in your hands, turning isn't going to be too difficult. I can turn with my hunting rifle just a tiny tiny tiny bit slower than if I turned with a plastic gun.

Also, when the sights of the gun are up and you are holding it properly and not hip-firing, it should be slower to turn. That is also not the case in KZ2.

Now don't give any bull about how they are on a different planet, the laws of physics are universal.

Endret av Only Chaos
Lenke til kommentar
Spurte før, men spør igjen.

Noen som vet om fiendene får mer helse hvis vanskelighetsgraden øker? Tenker å spille gjennom på Veteran, så lenge de beholder samme mengden HP.

Uten å ha spilt spillet vil jeg tippe de tåler mer, skader deg mer og muligens om de bruker avlegs metoder pumper ut enda flere fiender.

Så om de får mer hp eller kulene gjør mindre skade er vel egentlig det samme, så ja det vil jeg tippe.

Haansi er vel eneste her inne med fullversionen, så han vet nok mer sikkert enn min løse tipping ;)

har hørt at de også bruker bedre taktikker når man øker vanskelighetsgraden, siden Guerrillia har lært botsene å bruke ekte swat-taktikker.....

Lenke til kommentar

Fysikken rundt sikte og bevegelse av våpen i KZ2 er delvis genial men den har sine åpenbare feil som EcoOne påpeker.

Bedre AI på hardere vanskelighetsgrad er også det jeg har ventet på. Ikke bare mer av det samme, flere kuler og supermann rustning.

Endret av Theo343
Lenke til kommentar

For de som enda ikke har gjort opp sin egen mening vil jeg anbefale å lese alle og alt som står på disse linkene nedenfor:

http://spill.no/default.aspx?section=artikkel&id=2448871

http://spill.no/default.aspx?section=artikkel&id=2520997

http://www.spillmagasinet.no/article2514230.ece

http://www.gamereactor.no/anmeldelser/116277/Killzone+2/

i tillegg se disse videoene ;):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21uEh8AJ4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih38vcERU5s

Endret av iMedia_4226
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...