Killzone 2 BETA

Trixhead

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+981234789
Hørte man kan bli bannet av det. :p

lissom, hvorfor skulle man bli det?

da hadde dem gjort slik at det ikke gikk.

Man kan dele KZ2 Beta på PSN, så vis noen har Betaen her kan de få lov til og dele med meg! :fun:

Jeg tror jeg har en som vil dele med meg hahaha :)

så flott, da kan du dele med meg igjen! toppers

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...
men det som plager meg er at hvis jeg f. eks styrer sikte spaken fort til høyre så det ikke går mer, så tar det liksom litt tid før den reagerer på sjermen. Håper det fikses.

Jeg har også fått betaen. Men som betatestere har man jo egentlig ikke lov til å røpe noen detaljer angående spillet... Heh. Selv om det frister! ;)

Man kan dele KZ2 Beta på PSN, så vis noen har Betaen her kan de få lov til og dele med meg! :fun:

Jeg tror jeg har en som vil dele med meg hahaha :)

Hvordan deler man?! Jeg har ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Sånn kan du dele den, og (nesten) alt annet som er lastet ned fra PS-Store:

INSTRUCTIONS/FAQ ON GAME SHARING

For the "sender":

1. Purchase and download a game from the Playstation Store

2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info

3. Change your password temporarily for the share

4. Give login info (email address and password) to the receiver

5. When the share is completed, change the password

For the "receiver":

1. In the PS3 XMB menu, add a new user account on your PS3 and sign in to it

2. Select the network on the XMB and create an existing Playstation Network account

3. Use the login information given from the "sender" to create the existing account

4. Login into the account

5. Enter into the Playstation store

6. Click on "Download List" on the upper right near the person's userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download

7. After game is downloaded, notify the "sender" that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account

8. Enjoy!

Q/A:

Q: Should I worry about misuse for my account?

A: If you taken the steps to delete your credit card/billing information and changed your password temporary, it should be safe. If you're paranoid about someone stealing your account, only share with people that you really, really trust

Q: Can't I just make a sub-account and use that to share the games?

A: Not sure if this is allowed, but someone could try and report the results

Q: I just received the game from the sender and the game won't play, help!

A: In order to play the game on your PS3, the game must be activated AND the user account that was used to download the game must stay on your PS3. For example, say you created user account "User1" on your local Playstation 3 and you downloaded a full version of Lemmings. After you download the game, you MUST keep "User1" on your Playstation 3 in order for the game to run on your PS3. If you somehow delete the user account, you must relogin with the sender's account and redownload the game. If the game is still on your HDD, simply redownload then cancel to re-authorize the game.

Q: Do I have to login with the sender's account to play the game?

A: No, it just needs to be authorized on your PS3. You can play the game using your account thereafter. Just do not delete the user account as mentioned above or else the game will be locked out.

Q: I'm trying to download the game from the Playstation store but it is not appearing in the store. Where is it?

A: Games that are purchased disappear from the store. You have to download the game going through the "Download List" screen on the upper right of the Playstation Store.

Q: How many times can I share a game?

A: The store says you can share up to 5 different Playstation 3's.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...