Gå til innhold

Newt32 - The Demon from Heaven

Newt32

Anbefalte innlegg

Hallo

Tenkte jeg skulle poste den (gode) gamle "humor-historien" min. Både fordi det er kommet mange nye på forumet her som kanskje har lyst å lese den, og fordi jeg leste den nå ett par år etter jeg skrev den og flirte meg ihjel :D

Husk at dette er den aller første versjonen. Full av skrivefeil og historien i seg selv er helt på jorde. Synes den er morsom nå jeg. Synes fortsatt selve ideen er god. Det var en historie som jeg hadde hatt i hodet lenge, men som jeg i jula 2005 skrev ned, veldig fort.

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
The Demon from Heaven

(Eventyr av Stian Schulstad)

There was a time when a normal man named Peter lived on earth. He was born and raised in New York City. Peter was very Christian, he vent to church every Sunday - prayed for his parents to live a happy life in heaven. His parent’s died in a car accident when he was 23 years old. It took him a year to get fully over it, he loved his parent's very much.

Peter is what we can call a very nice, but normal man. He had a job and a wife, a big car, a big house and a big income… But all that does not stop a man from dying. When what is suppose to happen, happened – Peter was 31 years old.

One day Peter was out shopping. He was just about to put the goods in the car when a man came over and put a gun to his head - saying: “Give me all your money now; if you scream or do anything I’ll blow your brains out!” The cold and nervous feeling struck Peter fast as lightning, he was stiff – shivering. Peter’s wallet was in his pocket. He said to the man with a gun to calm down, and: “I’m just going to reach my wallet in my pocket!”

The minute Peter had his wallet out in the free the robber grabbed it in the speed of light and shot Peter in the head right after (blowing his brains out, literally) - and ran away in a second. It was said that the man who shot him jumped from a bridge two days after, and died. Everything was all over the news, and the news was all over America. Peter was a known priest. Many people knew him. His wife was so unhappy that she almost didn’t have a reason to live. Peter was her life. They had been together for eight long years.

When Peter woke up in heaven he was confused, he didn’t know where he was, and he didn’t remember anything - not even his name. He felt something wired when he woke up. It was just like it was cold… and warm together. Aircondition he thought. Peter saw a desert of clouds everywhere, nothing other than clouds. And then like Peter - he wanted to have someone around.

After a minute or two, when Peter had come to his mind, he could see a man on a white horse riding towards him. He had glittering armour on, a white helmet and a sword. The horse had huge wings and blue hair. Reminded Peter of Pegasus, he thought the man was Hercules…

The man on the horse stopped, and asked Peter:

“Hey what are you doing out here? Don’t you feel lonely?”

Peter answered:

“Yes I feel lonely, though I just got here. But… where are you from?”

The horse-man said:

“I am from Heaven. My name is John; you can call me Guard John! I am one of the Heaven city gate guards. Glad to meet you.”

Peter was surprised:

“Heaven city, where is that? Who am I and why am I here?”

Guard John answered:

“I’m sorry, only God knows who you were when you were alive. Heaven city is a long way from here, we are above New York right now - and Heaven city lies over the North Pole. Yes and don’t worry, this horse can do more than you think. You are here because you died right beneath were you are lying now. And I am here to take you to Heaven city; it’s a part of my job. And… eeh… you do want to come?”

Peter said:

“Yes I want to come, but why does heaven need guards?”

The guard answered while lifting Peter up to his horse:

“Well, you have probably heard that heaven is a good place, only good. But, unfortunately that is not true. Heaven is almost just like the regular world you lived in before you got here. But only here Gods are allowed to live.”

Peter tried to understand and asked:

“It’s not war in heaven is it? I really thought it was peaceful here…”

Guard John laughs and answered:

“He he. Oh no… no no - it’s not war, it is peaceful. But sometimes things that are not supposed to happen – happen…”

Guard John says: “Hold on now!” And the horse starts running - flapping with his wings. Suddenly they were in the air, flying on a horse. Just when they took of, Peter felt like he was in an elevator – elevator in the moment it started moving up. Funny he thought, Peter now thought he is lying in a hospital alive but… dreaming.

They had arrived at a Heaven city gate. Guard John said that the horse was not supposed to enter Heaven city, flying over the gate... Peter jumped off the horse and walked towards the huge golden gate. Many things were made of gold and diamonds; Peter almost couldn’t believe it - or understand. Peter could see many guards but to busy and exited to count them.

Guard John screamed:

“Open the gate, we have another one.” The gate started to open. Peter entered, feeling very exited – smiling as a little kid. When he got inside, his eyes where filled with gold and diamonds. And the smell was as you melted. The first thing he felt was the smell. It can’t be described in words. There is no smell like that on earth. Right next to the gate there was a man sitting on a chair a little to the right. He had a huge golden book in front of him on a table. He looked old, probably in the 50’s.

He looked Peter in the eyes and said:

“I’m signing you up here, you are number 79 735 543…”

Peter was confused:

“Uh… What? Why?”

The old guy said:

“This number is how many people that have died from your world this year. Its eleven entrances in to Heaven city, witch would say it’s eleven gates. This number is how many that has died closest to this gate. The system says that we need to have a number for every earthman in heaven… And my job sucks.”

Peter just: “Aaa... uuh... ok...”

Depressed 50’s:

“Now, follow little Michael here to the palace. God will give you your name back.”

The little kid started running. He was very fast. Peter was just fast enough to se Michael, why did he run, and why so fast? Peter hated stress; it’s no point of stressing. When Peter ran, he saw normal people walking around. It was just like in a city, but not like New York. There are no cars there, no traffic of any kind. It is all so quiet and peaceful, every wall is white, and the buildings are not tall.

Except from a HUGE palace right in the middle of the city. The kid was running in its direction. Peter thought that it had to be a place where Gods lived, so big, so much gold and diamonds. The walls were white, but most of what’s left after the walls was made of gold.

They were at the entrance to the palace, two guards with spears was guarding it. Michael starts speaking to the guards in a wired language, it sounded Latin. In a second the guards opened the door and they walked in. When they both got in Peter looked around in this huge open place, a big stairs was there. The kid just ran - it seemed like he had done it a few times.

Little Michael ran up all the stairs. Peter was exhausted, Michael was not to see. Not that it was a problem, because it was only one big stairs. Side doors – but none of them were open. Finally at the top room, the kid just stood there. One door made of gold, not unexpected, with some wired signs on it. Two guards in front of the door - of course.

The kid was silent, standing into the wall staring straight on the other wall, like a solider – like the guards... Only that one door on the whole floor. Peter opened the door, he saw a fat man lying on a big bed. Calm music, five girls was surrounding him in the bed. They were touching him everywhere, with almost every body part.

A woman sat a little to the side on a chair. She looked angry, but she was beautiful - long golden hair and blue eyes. Peter fell in love, he melted. Girl on the chair looked at him, giving him an innocent smile. She was young; Peter thought it looked like she was 25 or 27 years old.

Suddenly the fat man said:

“Peter”

Confused Peter:

“What? Peter? What do you mean, who are you?”

God said:

”Your name was Peter, and who do you think I am? Now get out.”

Peter answered:

“But how old am I? What did I do before? Where are my mother and father?”

Peter came to remember his dead parents now - when he also was dead.

- God returned:

“You are 31 years old. I can’t tell you more. Heaven has rules - I made them. GET OUT!”

Peter walks slowly out the door knowing that his father and mother are in Heaven city somewhere. It’s an irritating thought. Peter never knew how they looked like - or where they were. Remembering only the feeling of dead parents. Michael follows him down all the stairs - out the main door and Peter had no smile.

Only the face of the fine women in Gods room was on his mind. The only thing that kept him alive - was the warm and innocent smile. Heaven is not as you expect. You lose some big parts of your memory. That is the price you need to pay for dying.

God is maybe not as you expect either. He is a fat lazy ass who lies down all day long. He doesn’t care much about other people. The only time of the day he moves himself is when he needs to go to the bathroom. Women are always doing what he wants - all his dirty work. His fighting days are over. Now comes the best part. It’s said he said something like that one time…

When Peter enters the city again he sees many people surrounding two guards who were standing in front of a normal house. Like an accident had happen or something. A guy came running to Peter. He looked very exited and calm at the same time.

He said:

“It’s you isn’t it? It’s your house? They want you to live he here… everybody wants to live there. The nicest family in the city. You see, a Gods daughter is living there. Do you want to swap the place with me? My family is nice too!”

Peter ignores the English man and walks over to the house. When he arrives he doesn’t try to get to the door. It had to be impossible. Full of people in front of it, seemed like they were so hungry that they would do anything to get to the food inside the house. Some of the people standing next to Peter kept saying “You are so damn lucky…” Peter stepped a little away and screamed: “IS THIS MY HOUSE?”

Silence took over; everybody stopped, turned around standing perfectly still – they looked at Peter. One of the guards was wrestling through the people. Guard was finally there, asked Peter, with a deep voice:

“Are you the new Peter guy?”

Peter answered:

“Yes I guess so, I’m 31 years old. And I just came from God.”

Deep-voice-Guard said:

“You’re a lucky guy… It turns out you didn’t do many things that people didn’t respect in your living time…”

Peter is confused, he said:

“Umm… what exactly do you mean respect?”

Guard answered:

“It means that you were a nice guy! Very nice… the rules here say that the nicer you were and the more you believed - the greater treat you get. Now walk into your house and meet your new family.”

While people were walking away from the door Peter came to think of what the exited guy said to him. A Gods daughter… He walks up to the new house’s door, very nervous. He opened the door and walked in. Nobody was to see - yet. He tried to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly a woman came walking down the stairs - with a basket full of clothes.

She said:

“Hi. Who exactly are you?”

Nervous Peter:

“Emm… uuuhh… I’m Peter… New family member I guess. What is your name?”

She answered:

“Oh, hi Peter… and welcome. My name is Nora; I think I was from England… London. My job here is to clean clothes, as you maybe can see… Do you remember where you were from then?”

Peter started to feel more calmed down and answered:

“Nora. Hi... Well yes, I was from New York - born and raised. You have a job here? What is my job?”

Nora smiled and said:

“Yes. We are four in our family. Or, I guess we are five now. Everyone has a job here. I clean clothes, Creusa gets water, William get goods and Christopher makes dinner. Well then I think you can clean the house once a week?”

Peter - more and more happy:

“Ah, I see. I’ll happily clean the house. Anything would be great. But… this Creusa, where is she now?”

Nora:

“She’s at the Gods palace to get some water. She had to speak with God too, she broke another rule. Creusa is the daughter of Erechteus, one of the Gods.”

Peter:

”Yes I… I got that.”

In heaven there are rules. If you break the same rule, or try to lure the system more that tree times you get punished - even holy people. God… and Lucifer is the only one who can break these rules as they self fits.

- Nora walked down to the basement with the basket. Peter just stood on the same spot as he stood when he came in the door in five minutes… staring at the same family picture on the wall. Thinking it was she at Gods room, on the chair. Suddenly the door behind him opened, there she was. Silence after silence. Probably 10 seconds they stood there looking at each other, smiling. Then she jumped at him, kissing him, pressing his head on to hers.

This was supposed to happen. God is not surprised. He knew it the second he stepped in his room. Well God can do many things. He will surprise you no matter what you do.

Gods must follow a simple system. Somewhere, secret, in heaven there is a book of rules, a system. This book God and Lucifer made. It contains the rules of death on earth, rules of heaven, rules of hell and rules of life. It lies in a strange place. No one has ever been there but God and Lucifer. They wrote it together. It’s said that the book is surrounded of charged light. This means that it’s “The system and rules everyone has to follow”, if not - they get punished in some way or another.

Heaven city was and is a peaceful place. Peter and Creusa lived happily together. Peter started to understand the meaning of life in heaven, forgot everything about earth life, starting a new life with Creusa. The family worked great. But peter cared most about Creusa. As told there are rules – and after about one year Peter had learned one of the rules he liked the most.

Earthmen can not make an earhtwoman pregnant, in heaven of course. It’s something with the earth woman’s ovary. Peter does not now everything. But this rule made little Peter want a child. He discussed it with Creusa, and she almost never agreed with Peter. Except from the last time he asked, when she said: “Yes Peter, now I’m ready…”

Creusa was popular in heaven. She had the beauty of a holy person running in her genes. Everybody was after her all the time. Even demons were – demons, just like regular persons. Only they had come to hell first. They can also, somehow, get into heaven – all thought they are not supposed to.

This almost never happens, but Creusa was raped by a demon right before she met Peter. Peter thinks everything is normal. Creusas stomach started getting bigger. In heaven no one but God knows if the child is a boy or a girl, before it’s born.

Peter was exited; he wanted a little girl. Creusa was at the Gods palace to see if the baby was ok. She asked God and he answered:

“Oh no, it’s nothing wrong with this one. And it probably won’t, well… not right after birth.”

Creusa was just happy nothing was wrong. She had never given birth to a child before. It was four months left. They were both very happy, and exited. Condoms are not important in heaven, because of what happens to the earhtwoman who spawn in heaven. But there is a pill the holy woman can take, which not makes them pregnant.

Sometimes, in heaven, little girls are raped. Nobody really cares about it. The man who does it is not very respectful. He is also never respected of anyone. The girls never feel any constant pain because of the healing. But it still hurts the moment it happens. Mostly earth kids, so no pregnancy.

Time runs fast – only to days left. Peter couldn’t wait… He still hoped for a girl. Rubbed and clapped on Creusa’s stomach, smiling and laughing - because he was so happy and exited. The two days on a Heaven city birth room was the slowest days of Peter’s long life.

A baby was born. It was a boy. Peter was happy but not as happy as he expected to be, they both still smiled. He never thought of a name to a boy. If it was going to be a girl he would call it Angela. It was a boy, and they eventually called it Newt32. The reason for this name was that Peter remembered his fathers name was Newt. And Peter was 32 years old when Creusa got Newt.

After the baby-care woman had cleaned up Newt32 they gave him to Creusa. He was quiet, smiling at her mother. He had brown hair, one red and one blue eye. Something Peter thought was strange but cool. Peter was happy no matter what. But he still had a half angel and half demon.

I think Creusa never knew that it was a baby from a demons sperm. Everything happened so fast that night. The demon didn’t know the pills existed in heaven. And Creusa never took one.

Peter had looked forward of having a child – in real life too. Actually Peter was just about to ask her wife to marry him when he got home from the mall, which he never did – and never remembered.

- The feeling he got when Newt32 was born was, a worm feeling. The feeling of just getting something new you really cared about. Only this was bigger. Learning was the key word here. This thing they brought to life was supposed to learn and grow its own free will.

They had school for holy children in heaven. Newt32 went to it, every day for 17 long years. His parents giving him care. He was just like a normal child, only he was half angel and half demon. This would make him heal, and giving him the power to control his aging. Aging was of coursed learned when he got eighteen years old.

Raised in heaven with literally normal parents - Newt32 was a good child. Sometimes his anger could hurt people’s feelings a lot. The thing everybody hated with him was his anger. Guards could sometimes sense something strange about him, his holy teachers could too. Not that anyone really cared.

Newt32 became a smart and handsome kid. Sometimes angry, but the power to free will… when he turned fourteen years old, he got angry on his parents when it was something he wasn’t allowed to do. Kept saying: “Just wait till I get eighteen, I’ll do this a hundred times RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!”

Made the parents feel bad - of course. But the smartest choice was always not to let him do it. Both Peter and Creusa had experienced a lot more than Newt32. They knew what was smart and what was not. Peter was also a little smarter than Creusa, you see – Creusa was blond…

Most holy women are. It lies in the blood. From the first lover God had. God didn’t care how smart they were. He just wanted what they had. God was the smart one. Women were always taken under Gods wings… literally.

Newt32 got many friends in heaven. But the earth kids said he was a freak. Sometimes Newt32 would be angry at the smallest mistake. The earth kids taught him to curse. Something he liked to do when he was angry.

Everyone has sometime been on the thought of killing them self’s. Well Newt32 had been on the thought many times. But he couldn’t kill himself. He was sick of heaven; he wanted to try something new. Heaven is very monotone… Newt stopped going to school – every one was asking why. And he always kept answering: “Why the fuck not?”

In school he learned Latin and how to behave in heaven. He also learned the rules - and the system. He learned a lot history, the birth of God and what happened to him, what he did. Some about Lucifer and what happened to him, what he did. Well Lucifer was his only idol, he liked Lucifer’s thought’s more than his fathers… or the guy who raised him. Newt32 also learned a little fighting, swinging a sword…

But when he turned eighteen he didn’t care about anything in heaven. Sick of his parents, told him what to do all the time. Sick of fucking around with any one he would pick. His only thought on his mind was to get to this place called earth. Heaven is actually in another dimension. Newt32 wanted to see earth. Everything he had heard about it was good. So many new things - just what he needed then.

One time Newt32 woke up in the middle of the night. He felt as is some one was pulling his feet down. Stole a horse with wings and flew to “The desert of clouds”. In many hours he flew, only following his feeling. Nothing around - no one was to see. Suddenly he saw a wired golden plate on the “ground”. He landed, walked to it. It was a plate made of gold with Latin writing on it.

A hand mark was also there. The writing said: “The one who can open this is holy - but should never jump trough. Only earthmen are allowed to enter this dimension.” Newt32 was surprised, didn’t know what to do. He only did what was possible to do; he put his hand on the mark.

He started seeing light, the plate was melting. It started to feel cold. And like a vacuum he was sucked right through. Started falling - it was very cold on his skin, a feeling that surprised him. He had never felt cold before in his life, he thought he was going to die.

Two minutes after he hit something with a very hard power. It was what we called ice-picks. He landed on a swapped glacier. This means it was full of ice-picks – four of them struck right through his body. It must have hurt a lot, he couldn’t move. One went through his left foot, two in his stomach and one in his upper right shoulder.

After about three hours his body- and blood temperature melted the ice and he was free to go. The first he was of life was this small and fat bird like things. Hopping around and sometimes they would ski on their stomach. Wired Newt thought.

He had been swimming a lot when he finally got to meat a thing on his own size. It had like a white hear on its whole body. The monster just screamed at Newt – Newt was trying to tell it to calm down but it just kept screaming. Monster suddenly jumps at him - starting scratching Newt everywhere. Newt32 had no choice than to… well what he said was: “OH now you deserve to die you fucking asshole.” Killing the poor polar bear with Newts bear hands…

Now Newt thought he had to find a nice place where there was food and someone who could understand him. He had been swimming and walking a long time, eating many polar bears, until he found some humans. They didn’t understand him and Newt32 hates the feeling of cold to his skin. He continued his quest to find understanding people and food.

Newt32 had never before seen polar bears or penguins. This was a great start for a new life he thought. He never expected it to be so new to him. They had animals in heaven, but only a bunch of cats and dogs. They were all boring Newt to death. Well the polar bear did the same.

When he finally found some people who could understand him, and he understood them. He settled down for a while. Learning from the nice people he had met. Living in a strange city, city’s like Norway. But he liked it here. He was even hit by a car up to many times, brought to the hospital and ran right out. He didn’t understand a shit of what they were sticking in to his body.

He fell in love with a woman. She thought he was from another planet or something. Newt didn’t know anything of how it was like to be in a real relationship. But he gained experience from the girl.

But before he met the girl he raped a girl on the street, he was horny. That’s what he did in heaven. A police man came up to him, telling him to put his hands up. Newt only put his hands more on the girl. Policeman goes:

“STOP NOW - or I’ll shoot you in the count of three. Ooooone, twoooooo three!”

BOOM… BOOM BOOM! The girl was screaming like a pig, she ran and the policeman fainted. Newt ran away, thinking it was probably not like that they had it down here. He was shot once in the stomach and twice in the heart.

As said before Newt32 was a smart kid, he learned fast. Sometimes random people would follow him around. Some of them had to eat and lost him. Newt didn’t need to eat; only he would start looking thin. That’s why he eats once in a while - fitting more in.

Some people stills follow him today, irritating he thinks. He feels something strange about them too, just like they have some of the same stuff in their brain. One time a guy came over asking Newt: “How fast can you kill me?” Newt doesn’t understand, it’s just annoying he thinks.

He moved on to a warmer land, which he was actually more used to. He liked warmth too. Mexico it was. He found a new girl there - ready to start over. But his real nature was still hard to hide. They had been together for a year, talking shit and having sex. Newt32 finds out he was going to make dinner for both of them.

Newt had never before touched a small knife. While cutting carrot he cuts himself in the finger, his reflex screaming: “AW… fuck!”

His girlfriend comes over asking him: “What is it? What is this blood, where did it come from?” You see, there was blood but no wound. The girl was confused. Newt32 told her the truth. She thought he was crazy, threw a flowerpot as hard as she could in his face, and left him.

The truth got to many people. Some fainted, some cried, some just said: “Wow dude, cool!” and left. Some even smiled and started following him. The same old people, giving him the wired feeling. Now suddenly he came to remember that Lucifer used to brainwash his demons.

Lucifer told them to believe in God, make him forgive everything that made him come to hell and kill himself right after. Lucifer gladly sends them to earth, where they of course would do all this. But not many did, which made Lucifer angry, so angry that when that person dies again - he will live in constant torture in hell.

Newt32 thought one of them had to bee a former demon. He had moved alone in a house far away in the forest. But the same people kept following him. Now he was so angry he went outside screaming: “IF YOU DON’T FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU ASSHOLE-MOTHERFUCKERS!”

Some ran away, some were staying. The ones who were still there died. Newt32 ripped there heart out, throwing them in the water – laughing.

People even called him the Evil superman, Hercules the fuckhead. Newt32 could control his aging. Nothing could kill him, not even aids. Yes he had cancer and didn’t die. HIV he had. Any virus that was possible to get on earth. He was all over the world.

Kina, Japan, Rome, Brazil, Norway, USA, New Zeeland… all over the world. He would mostly kill someone or learn. Do something crazy. Newt32 still lives today somewhere, probably under water or in some caves in a mountain. He is probably about 76 human years today.

If you see him, tell him his parents loved him. And that the polar bears now hate him.

The End

Endret av Newt64
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
kommer ikke egentlig satan fra himmelen?

Var ikke han egentlig en engel?

Så syns du ikke egentlig kristendommen har copyright på den historien du lager nå?

egentlig?

6629455[/snapback]

Kristendommen har ikke noe som helst copyright. Det er en tro, ikke en bedrift.

Formålet med denne historien er ikke å rakke ned på de som har en kristen tro.
Endret av Newt32
Lenke til kommentar
kommer ikke egentlig satan fra himmelen?

Var ikke han egentlig en engel?

Så syns du ikke egentlig kristendommen har copyright på den historien du lager nå?

egentlig?

6629455[/snapback]

Satan var vel den onde broren til jesus, og altså sønnen til Gud. Om jeg ikke husker helt feil eller er blitt feilfortalt noe da. Ble forvist il helvete fordi han ikke fulgte ordrene til Gud og oppførte seg dårlig. :love:

Lenke til kommentar
En blir da ikke "transformert" til en demon.

6629498[/snapback]

I min historie jo. Han kommer ned til helvete og får sin transformering. Alle som kommer til helvete får en transformering, men siden Jimmy er født i himmelen har han ikke en. Transformeringen gjør at hele huden blir rød, han får horn og vinger :D

Edit: Jummy XD

Endret av Newt32
Lenke til kommentar
Bibelens beskrivelse av Satan

Satan blir beskrevet i Esekiel 28:12-19, som egentlig er en klagesang over kongen av Tyrus:

«[...] Så sier Herren Gud: Du var fullkommenhetens segl, full av visdom og skjønnhet. Du bodde i Eden, Guds hage, og var dekket av alle slags edelstener: rubin, topas og diamant, krysolitt, karneol og jade, safir, turkis og smaragd. Dine håndtrommer og smykker var innlagt med det fineste gull; de ble gjort i stand den dagen du ble skapt. Jeg gjorde deg til en strålende og vernende kjerub. Du var på det hellige gudefjell og vandret mellom funklende steiner. Fra den dagen du ble født, var du hel i din ferd, inntil det ble funnet urett hos deg. Din store handel førte med seg at du ble fylt av vold og begynte å synde. Da støtte jeg deg bort fra gudefjellet og gjorde ende på deg, du vernende kjerub, mellom de funklende stjerner. Din skjønnhet gjorde deg hovmodig, og fordi du var så strålende, forspilte du din visdom. Da kastet jeg deg til jorden og overgav deg til konger, så de kunne se på deg med skadefryd. Med all din skyld og din urett i handel vanhelliget du dine helligdommer. Så sendte jeg ild imot deg, og den gjorde ende på deg. Jeg lot deg bli til aske på jorden for øynene på alle som så deg. Alle blant folkene som kjente deg, grøsset ved synet av deg. Du er blitt til skrekk og gru, og borte er du for alltid.»

Bare for ordensskyld. Synes starten virker ganske lovende, jeg ser frem til å lese mer. Jimmy er i og for seg et ganske greit navn, men bruk for gudsskyld ikke "Page" til etternavn, det blir for dumt. :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...