Gå til innhold

Which are the most popular MMOs in Norway?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Honestly there is no way in knowing. The person above me saying EVE and Guildwars is deffently just a guess.

You would need to get stats from the game developers. They have the numbers.

Anything you get from forums or gamers is just guessing, and most likley they will be saying the games they like the best. Fanboys are everywere.

Try using sites like: http://www.mmogchart.com/ (its old and not updated, but you get the idea)

Endret av AvidGamer
Lenke til kommentar

without a doubt WoW is the most popular. i read last year that norway alone had 70.000 players. i dont know if this number has increased or decreased though. Judging from the threads here at Gamer.no. i would also count AO(Anarchy Online). last time i checked that thread had 4200 posts. other than those 2 i think GW and EVE are on the next places, as previous posters has said.

Lenke til kommentar

For a slightly less arbitrary list, you could try to make a poll where people answered where they came from, an crossed out which mmorpgs they play/have played the last [insert relevant time interval here]. Perhaps gender would be interesting too.

If you set up such a poll on your own site, and advertise it on different forums, you'd probably get a more accurate picture.

This year I've played wow (but stopped in january), the tabula rasa beta (for about a week), and a free trial of lotro (for a week). My friends play COH, GW, and WoW. For more specific information than thay you'd have to make some sort of poll, i think.

Lenke til kommentar

The most popular MMORPG in norway/scandinavia is WOW... I myself is'nt to much of a WOW fan. The game has a lack of RP elements (roleplaying)(no offence).

The next big MMORPG in norway will be Warhammer online/WAR or Age of connan/AOC. WOW will last a few more years though.

I am playing Perfect World at the moment.

Endret av Chilliking
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...