Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
The filthy swines have of course finished exams and are now actively draining the the brain for unnecessary knowledge. Girls, beer and summer is here - so it is really a sign of mental healthiness

Some of us still got exams, you know. I'm deep into the studying of development countries as we speak.

Lenke til kommentar
Only two years are mandatory, you can continue with a third year, but that's optional. However, if you chose to have extra lessons in either Norwegian or English from eight trough tenth grade, you will have to have three years in high scjool. There are also two levels of each language course, I and II. You can continue with the language you had in Ungdomsskolen (what would that translate to?), then you would have to have II, which is the more difficult one. If you choose to have a different language, you would have I, the easier one. There is also a III, I think that's for those who want to enter even more deeply into the language in the third year.

(Disclaimer: This post may contain errors. I've gotten this information piece by piece, searching Norwegian school-related sites all over the Internet. I may have misunderstood, got something wrong or remember wrongly. :p)

Most of it seems right, except that no matter what you choose there are only 2 compulsory years with a second foreign language in High School. The third year is optional no matter what you've chosen before.

This has been nagging me for a while, so I decided to check it out. I found this in "Rundskriv F-03-06", as the bureaucrats call it:

Alt. 3. Elever som på ungdomstrinnet har hatt opplæring i fordypning i engelsk, norsk eller samisk og ikke har hatt opplæring i fremmedspråk i grunnskolen, skal begynne med fremmedspråk i videregående opplæring. Disse elevene skal i videregående ha opplæring både i læreplanens nivå I og i nivå II. Timetallet er 113 årstimer i Vg1, 112 årstimer i Vg2 og 140 årstimer i Vg3, til sammen 365 årstimer over tre år. Fagbetegnelsen i videregående skal være ”Fransk I+II”, ”Tysk I+II” osv.

Krav til vurdering etter avsluttet opplæring er det samme som for ”Fransk II”, ”Tysk II” osv.

Elever som har 140 årstimer opplæring i fremmedspråk som fellesfag i Vg3, vil få redusert timetallet til valgfrie programfag tilsvarende.

Lenke til kommentar

Leftover Candycanes.

My favorites are the little ones you find in your grandmother's attic, from around 1980. You know the type I mean; the ones that have gone all kind of gooey from years of exposure to humidity and sort of transmogrified within their individual, yellowing wrappers, into something vaguely their original shape, but of an off-pale color with no defined contours. Mmm.. chewy. They age like good wine, you know.

Three days later you wake up on your bed, having no recollection of time's passing. You stretch and fight off the cramps, stumble to the window and look outside.. and something isn't quite right anymore. You can see the shadows, and they can see you. The first time one of them tries to touch you if freaks you the Hell out. When you realize you can't avoid it, you gradually embrace them. You find the darkness comforting and you sympathize with the shadows while you curse at the sun for being an asshole.

Endret av Moraelyn
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...