Videoannonse
Annonse

Gleder meg til de 2 filmene av Sg1.

Spoiler.

SCIFI NEWS:

March 8th 2007 09:48am

Vancouver, BC CANADA

LATEST SG-1 MOVIE INFO from Stargate Productions, Vancouver

Ok, not everyone even knows yet, that there are 2 new Stargate movies being produced.

Some people heard something about 2 movies, but haven't heard the names yet.

And a handful have seen a sentence or two loosely regarding the general theme of the movies.

Well, here is a bit More detail on the storylines & shooting dates for the new SG-1 MOVIES.

-

"Vancouver Start for 2 Stargate Movies"

by Michael Stevens, HNR Senior Editor

"Stargate: Continuum and Stargate: The Ark Of Truth"

"Stargate: Continuum and Stargate: The Ark of Truth are 2 spin-off movies based on the recently cancelled Stargate TV series.

Stargate: The Ark of Truth starts filming April 17 in Vancouver.

The story follows 'SG-1' as they search for an ancient weapon that could help them defeat the 'Ori'. Then they discover the device may be in the Ori's own home galaxy.

As the Ori prepare to send ships through to the Milky Way to attack Earth, SG-1 travels to the Ori galaxy aboard the 'Odyssey'.

But the 'International Oversight' committee has their own plans and SG-1 finds themselves in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies. "

"In June, Vancouver will also host the filming of Stargate: Continuum.

This story follows 'SG-1' as they attend the execution of 'Ba'al', the last of the 'goa'uld' system lords, when 'Teal'c' and 'Vala' suddenly disappear into thin air.

'Carter', 'Daniel' and 'Mitchell' race back to a world where history has been changed and the 'Stargate' program erased from the timeline.

As they try to convince the authorities what's happened, a fleet of goa'uld motherships arrives in orbit, led by Ba'al, his queen, 'Katesh', and his first prime, Teal'c.

SG-1 must find the Stargate before the world is enslaved by the goa'uld. "

From: Vancouver & BC News http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com

Source: SneakPeek.Ca

This is just enough for you to get interested, without giving away too much more of the stories, but providing a little more description, and an update on the status and beginning film dates and some inside information on what's happening at the studio.

There is also a VIDEO 'teaser' for the 2 Stargate Movies

made to get people excited about the Movies and the DVD's.

The trailer, produced by MGM, doesn't give away any of

the content of the Stargate SG-1 movies, but is really exciting.

A link to the Stargate SG-1 movie teaser VIDEO clip if you

want to see what's ahead and it's going to be like is here:

http://FORUM.THESUPERGATE.com

Source: SneakPeek.Ca

SCIFI NEWS

###

(repost for Atlantis fans)

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg vet ikke om det er flere som har fått det med seg, men man kan faktisk se Stargate Atlantis på tv i Norge nå (hvis man har viasat). Kanalen Viasat 6 sender Stargate Atlantis på fredager klokken 21:00. Riktig nok er de på sesong 1, men forhåpentligvis vil de sende alle sesongene.

@disabled: Stargate Atlantis begynner nok ikke i juli i år. De har planlagt å sende nye episoder til høsten.

Endret av Dj_eLmO
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...