Gå til innhold

Småprat om/rundt WoW

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Wrath of the lich king ender hvertfall.

Som i sluttvideon etter at Lich King har daua? Tror jeg sparer den til i morra.

Som i det ja. Posta hva jeg syns om det på WoW-europe forumet, og orker ikke skrive alt på norsk men here goes the raging. /flame on

That was !*#@... To summarice my feelings.

"I exected one of the greatest game characters ever (Arthas) to have a much more epic death then that. Arthas DOES NOT say "I see only darkness" and then passes away like a #%@!ing %@%*!. And where the hell did frostmourne go?! That just isn't important anymore? The most lore centered weapon in Warcraft history with the exception of Ashbringer just get #%@!ing thrown aside? And why the #%@! does that helm give you that voice automaticly? Is it Ner'Zhul? If so WHY THE #%@! ISN'T HE MENTIONED!? Why is the Lich Kings eyes #%@!ing flames? The eyes being blue was a sign of Icecrown, not his #%@!ing human apperance. And WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED TO THINK THE LICH KING IS DEAD?! Why does there even need to be a new Lich King, there was a Lich King before Arthas too. Arthas was also a Paladin, why would Bolvar Fordragon do a better job? Can he control Ner'Zhul? Where is the "Now we are one" part? You ripped off everything else from WCII why not that too? Are they not one? Did you just say "#%@! it, Ner'Zhul is out, no one will notice"?!

You know what? Just #%@! it. Nevermind.... Warcraft died too me when WCIII the Frozen Throne ended. I am playing a game called World Of Warcraft, but too me it has absolutley nothing too do with Warcraft. Nothing at all. Until there is a WCIV the francise is dead too me. I am serious, I have lived for this moment since 2003, and you #%@! it up this royaly.

I am just sad right now, I have vented off and I am just sad. It's kinda weird to feel like this over a game, but I am just so disapointed. It was supposed to be epic and it's not. I feel empty. Blizzard actually managed to bring out sadness in me. I don't #%@!ing belive it.

Peace out. Wrath Of The Lich King never happend in my mind.

Frostmourne ligger knust på bakken ved siden av Arthas. Regner med det blir ødelagt i kampen.

Men er helt enig i at dette var et antiklimaks uten sidestykke. Spesielt etter å ha sittet å hørt på den Invincible sangen i det siste. Verste er jo at den knapt spilles i cinematicen

Endret av apollox
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+56132
Kjedelig med server downtime. Må man legge seg da eller? :mad:

Vil vel heller si gled deg med tanke på at det er patch 3.2.2 og dermed begynner arena season 8, siste delen av ICC er tilgjengelig samt at det kommer en del changes til instancer/klasser (som alltid). Mer nøyaktig info finner du her. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Nå tenkte jeg mer på de som sitter på wow-europe og worldofwarcraft.com-forumene, men om du føler deg truffet, værsegod. :)

Historien går fremover som i alle andre fortellinger. Forfattere har ikke noe særlig problemer med å drepe viktige karakterer. (Wrex+Ashley/Kaiden i Mass Effect 1, Moiraine i Wheel of Times-serien, etc)

Jeg hadde sansen for fall of the lich king, selv om det var forventa..

MEN jeg må bare påpeke en ting..

Moiraine ble aldri bekrefta død, og om du har lest hele serien frem til bok 12 (jeg starter på den om en dag eller to) så vet du litt mer om både Lanfear og Moiraine

My dearest Thom,

There are many words I would like to write to you, words from my heart, but I have put this off because I knew that I must, and now there is little time. There are many things I cannot tell you lest I bring disaster, but what I can, I will. Heed carefully what I say. In a short while I will go down to the docks, and there I will confront Lanfear. How can I know that? That secret belongs to others. Suffice it that I know, and let that foreknowledge stand as proof for the rest of what I say.

When you receive this, you will be told that I am dead. All will believe that. I am not dead, and it may be that I shall live to my appointed years. It also may be that you and Mat Cauthon and another, a man I do not know, will try to rescue me. May, I say because it may be that you will not or cannot, or because Mat may refuse. He does not hold me in the affection you seem to, and he has his reasons which he no doubt thinks are good. If you try, it must be only you and Mat and one other. More will mean death for all. Fewer will mean death for all. Even if you come only with Mat and one other, death also may come. I have seen you try and die, one or two or all three. I have seen myself die in the attempt. I have seen all of us live and die as captives.

Should you decide to make the attempt anyway, young Mat knows the way to find me, yet you must not show him this letter until he asks about it. That is of the utmost importance. He must know nothing that is in this letter until he asks. Events must play out in certain ways, whatever the costs.

If you see Lan again, tell him that all of this is for the best. His destiny follows a different path from mine. I wish him all happiness with Nynaeve.

A final point. Remember what you know about the game of Snakes and Foxes. Remember, and heed.

It is time, and I must do what must be done.

May the Light illumine you and give you joy, my dearest Thom, whether or not we ever see one another again.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...