Gå til innhold

Priests - Den perfekte addon for oss?

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg kom over denne addonen i dag, desverre får jeg ikke testet den før 18.mai, men allikevel ser dette ut som et vanvittig bra tillegg for oss!

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=746&page=2#comment

Description :

This was a simple mod at conception aimed at making a healer's job easier (gods know healers need all the help they can get). Since then it has become a great tool for any class.

What It Does:

This mod provides you with 7 highly configurable action bars of 16 buttons each. Each bar is assigned to a specific target: one for you, one for each party member, one for friendly targets, one for hostile targets. A bar doesn't display if its target is unavailable (i.e., self bar always displays, a party bar only displays if you're grouped with at least 1 other person, etc.). Clicking a button on one of the bars will cast its spell or use its item on the person to whom the bar is assigned then immediately switch you back to your previous target. You can also set a spell on a bar to assist the bar's target before casting, in which case it won't return you to your previous target. Type /gb or /groupbuttons in game to show the options/settings window.

The Features:

* Does not use any of your action button slots. This mod creates its own action buttons.

* Easy to use GUI for setting up your bars.

* Drag each bar to where you want it using the red, hidable box on the topleft corner of each bar

* Many display options to customize bar/button appearance: resize individual bars, transparency, change the layout of the buttons, and more

* Define when you want buttons to be shown and they'll remain hidden until conditions meet those you specified

* Set spells to assist a bar's target before being cast

* Set a spell to auto-update to its highest rank on training

* Set a spell to prevent you from rebuffing a target

* Set a heal to scale down to a lower rank that matches your target's lost health better

* Options to announce you're casting spell, option to configure the text you use on announcements

* Target the bar target's pet on shift-click, spells set to assist will assist that pet

* And more

** A complete rundown of all the options can be found in the readme.html file or the readme can be found at http://www.clandiscord.com/GroupButtons/readme.htm... **

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 4 uker senere...

Jeg skjønner det fortsatt ikke.. Jeg har 2 interface mapper.. 1 er i WoW når du åpner den og en til er i data.. og jeg har ingen addon mappe.. Så hvor er det den egentlig skal.. Og hvordan åpner jeg Gb etter jeg har lagt den inn hvis det funker.. Kommer det automatisk opp? Tusen takk

og 1 ting til.. Skal jeg pakke ut filene eller bare legge dem inn der.. Jeg har 4_5 groupbuttons.. Håper det er riktig..

Endret av Fylliken
Lenke til kommentar
Jeg skjønner det fortsatt ikke.. Jeg har 2 interface mapper.. 1 er i WoW når du åpner den og en til er i data.. og jeg har ingen addon mappe.. Så hvor er det den egentlig skal.. Og hvordan åpner jeg Gb etter jeg har lagt den inn hvis det funker.. Kommer det automatisk opp? Tusen takk

og 1 ting til.. Skal jeg pakke ut filene eller bare legge dem inn der.. Jeg har 4_5 groupbuttons.. Håper det er riktig..

1. Åpne mappa "World of Warcraft"

2. Åpne mappa "Interface"

3. Åpne mappa "Addons"

4. Legg inn addonen.

Lenke til kommentar
Sier det engang til.. Har ingen mappe som heter addons.. Skal jeg lage en da..? Og hvordan vet jeg at det funker isåfall.. + har 2 mapper som heter interface.. jeg antar det ikke er den inni data.. Skal prøve det når jeg kommer hjem..

C:\Programfiler\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

Slik, og du lager addons mappa hvis du ikke har den.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...