Gå til innhold

Hip Hop-tråden - les reglene

ehs5

Anbefalte innlegg

Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Jeg skjønner det ikke, uansett hvem som rapper over Premo-beats liker jeg låtene.

Fuck a RZA...

:D

5988479[/snapback]

Har alltid lurt på hvordan man sier RZA & GZA er det bare R.Z.A. Og G.Z.A.

eller Rizza og Gizza? :p kanskje et litt rart spørsmål

5988511[/snapback]

Har du aldri hørt Bring Da Ruckus? 2 min og 18 sek ut i låta har du svaret ditt.

EDIT: Bitex har helt rett. GZA uttales Gizza/Jizza/Gjizza, litt vanskelig å forklare G'en.

Endret av Oovz
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Jeg skjønner det ikke, uansett hvem som rapper over Premo-beats liker jeg låtene.

Fuck a RZA...

5988479[/snapback]

5988511[/snapback]

Har du aldri hørt Bring Da Ruckus?

5988537[/snapback]

Nei...skal google det nå :p

Endret av Sleep4Life
Lenke til kommentar
Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Fuck a RZA...

5988479[/snapback]

5988511[/snapback]

5988537[/snapback]

5988539[/snapback]

Hm, det er merkelig at du aldri har hørt det eneste ubestridelige klassiske Wu-Tang-albumet. Menmen.

Gratulerer til alle hiphophodene her med 100 vel overståtte sider med bekjempelse av haters og bra samtaler rundt hiphop. La oss skåle for 100 nye sider.

*Raises glass*

Lenke til kommentar
Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Fuck a RZA...

5988479[/snapback]

5988511[/snapback]

5988537[/snapback]

5988539[/snapback]

Herre min hatt!!! Junior LØP til nermeste Platesjappe nå og Kjøp Wu-tang Clan Enter the 36 chambers.... Og ikke post her igjen før du har hørt gjennom skiva...

:no:

Lenke til kommentar
Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Fuck a RZA...

5988479[/snapback]

5988511[/snapback]

5988537[/snapback]

5988539[/snapback]

Herre min hatt! Junior LØP til nermeste Platesjappe nå og Kjøp Wu-tang Clan Enter the 36 chambers.... Og ikke post her igjen før du har hørt gjennom skiva...

5990183[/snapback]

Hadde den før.....

Vet ikke hvor den har blitt av :p

Lenke til kommentar
Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Fuck a RZA...

5988479[/snapback]

5988511[/snapback]

5988537[/snapback]

5988539[/snapback]

Herre min hatt! Junior LØP til nermeste Platesjappe nå og Kjøp Wu-tang Clan Enter the 36 chambers.... Og ikke post her igjen før du har hørt gjennom skiva...

5990183[/snapback]

Hadde den før.....

5990395[/snapback]

Vis du hadde den hvorfor har du ikke hørt Bring da ruckus da?!! HÆH!!!

:roll:

Lenke til kommentar
Kveldens låt:

Xzibit - What a Mess

Fuck a RZA...

5988479[/snapback]

5988511[/snapback]

5988537[/snapback]

5988539[/snapback]

5990183[/snapback]

Hadde den før.....

5990395[/snapback]

Vis du hadde den hvorfor har du ikke hørt Bring da ruckus da?!! HÆH!

:roll:

5991354[/snapback]

Hørte på alle sangene for lenge siden å da spilte jeg cs...fikk ikke med meg titlenene eller handlingen. "kjøpt" ferdig nå. *høre på*

edit: evig quote! :w00t:

Endret av Sleep4Life
Lenke til kommentar

Linjen som startet hele "Nas - Jay-Z" beefen

You guys don't want it with Hov'

Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov', nooooo!!

Begynnelsen

The takeover, the break's over nigga

God MC, me, Jay-Hova

Hey lil' soldier you ain't ready for war

R.O.C. too strong for y'all

Pwningen!

You said you been in this ten

I've been in it five - smarten up Nas

Four albums in ten years nigga? I could divide

That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due

One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"

That's a one hot album every ten year average

And that's so - LAAAAAAAME!

Refrenget!

R.O.C., we runnin this rap shit

M-Easy, we runnin this rap shit

The Broad Street Bully, we runnin this rap shit

Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

Freeway, we run this rap shit

O & Sparks, we runnin this rap shit

Chris & Neef, we runnin this rap shit

{*"Watch out!! We run New York" -> KRS-One*}

Genial sang :)

Unplugged versjonen er helt utrolig kul!

Endret av Sleep4Life
Lenke til kommentar

Field Mob disset allikevel ikke NYC

Field Mob Cops A Plea

April 26th, 2006

It has come to my attention that there is a brand new blog entry on Field Mob’s Myspace page in which they attempt to dismiss that video of them making fun of New York as "fake." The statement, presumably written by one of their publicists, can be read here.

The writer claims that the clips were taken from a Raw Report DVD Magazine and that the video currently making the rounds is somehow false, and a link to the actual footage is given. 

Well, I watched the original video clip and there are in fact some differences. For one, when Smoke and Shawn J are doing their little New Yorker impersonations, text was placed over the scene that read: "Poking fun at NY slang! LMAO!!" In the original video, that text was not there.

Also, certain scenes were taken out of context such as the freestyle at the end, which was probably not directed at New Yorkers, although the editing gives that impression.

While this is all well and good, the claim that the original video is somehow "false" is absurd. Whether or not the video was edited does not change the fact that Field Mob made all of the statements we saw them make on the original. It’s not like the audio was changed to make them say something they didn’t say, all of it is authentic.

My big problem with that video isn’t the fact that they are making fun of New York slang, because honestly we make fun of Southerner’s slang all the time up here. My problem is with the statements made about the phrase "Let’s bring New York back."

For whatever reason, some people tend to interpret that statement as a subliminal shot at the South, which seems to me like a sign of insecurity. If ya’ll run shit the way you claim you do, why even worry about what others are saying? Is it that serious that you have to pick apart and analyze such an innocent statement in order to find an insult?

I mean I see ya’ll are running around showing an awful lot of pride in your region, but when we do the same it’s a problem? If so then that’s your own goddam problem, because I’ll tell you right now, our sense of pride isn’t going anywhere.

Truthfully, I would’ve respected Field Mob more if they would’ve just stood by their statements. If you’re gonna talk shit then talk it, but don’t try to cop plea after you see a backlash brewing. Talking about "Field Mob in no way has beef with anybody in NY." Yeah, whatever, you probably should of thought of that before you came out your face sideways.

Anyway, in the interest of improving East/South relations, I think we should all just forget about all of this nonsense. The truth is we’re arguing over shit that we will never agree on. New York will always feel it is the premier region in hip hop and so will the South. We should be spending this time and energy doing something constructive rather than bickering over greasy comments and creatively edited DVD’s.

EDIT: Faen..

Endret av Sleep4Life
Lenke til kommentar

5991886[/snapback]

Jeg er uenig. Hør på Dead Presidents II, allerede da (1996) begynte forholdet å surne.

Dessuten fikk Jigga mye hardere slag tilbake.

Nah, I'm tryna' kick the shit you need to learn though

That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow

Endret av Oovz
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg har ikke vært innom denne tråden før, så jeg veit ikke hva som er sagt...100 sider er litt mye å lese, men Norks-rapp er verdt og få med seg!!

Som i KiK-Tungtvann-Watlocks-Apollo-Dirty oppland, ja det var de jeg kom på , ikke i den rekkefølgen, men verdt og få med seg! :yes:

Lenke til kommentar

5991886[/snapback]

Jeg er uenig. Hør på Dead Presidents II, allerede da (1996) begynte forholdet å surne.

Dessuten fikk Jigga mye hardere slag tilbake.

Nah, I'm tryna' kick the shit you need to learn though

That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow

5994195[/snapback]

Vet at det egentilg startet med sampling av voicen til Nas på Dead Presidents II.

Men etter dokumentaren jeg så. sa begge at de offisielt startet på det med "Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov', noooooo!....men egentlig har du rett

Endret av Sleep4Life
Lenke til kommentar

Grunnen til at jeg ikke liker Cam'Ron:

You Gotta Love It

April 27th, 2006

You have to give it to Cam. Jay-Z ignores him so what does he do? What else, bring it back to high school on his ass and get at wifey:

"Cam has been text-messaging Beyoncé like crazy," our tipster says. "He’s been asking her out, and dissing Jay[-Z]. He’s been telling her she should be with a real man like him."

Yes, Cam’ron, who was linked with Mariah Carey, has cred on field and street: He was an All-American football player before becoming a drug dealer in his native Harlem. But few would say Jay-Z isn’t a "real man": He pulled himself up from Brooklyn’s Marcy Houses projects to become a platinum-selling rapper; he started Roc-A-Fella Records with Damon Dash, and now he’s Def Jam CEO and part owner of the New Jersey Nets.

I like how the Daily News doesn’t bother to research what sport Cam played in school, but they found time to catch the reference Cam made to them in his dis to Jay. "And I open the Daily News how is the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?"

Down in Houston ask B I’m a Mack for real

Heck you tell me respect better dwell me

Beyonce, fiancé check my second LP (check my second album)

I might bring her back that’s your girl that’s your world

Had the thing fucking singing ’bout slinging crack (word)

Mr. Rocafella stop stop stop it fella (stop)

Still got her accapellas but I will Akinel-her

Puuut it in ya mouth—Puuut it in ya mouth

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Opprett ny...