Gå til innhold

"Ctrl+v"-tråden - hva ligger på klippbordet ditt?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Because some sporting events have been cancelled you say the terrorists have won.

The terrorists have NOT won.

We who are AMERICANS are united in our strength and our love of country. So a few games aren't played. Big deal. Did the terrorists win because Disneyland was closed for a day? I don't think so. AMERICA isn't a few ball games. AMERICA is the heart and soul of a people.

AMERICA is FREEDOM. AMERICA is LIBERTY. AMERICA is the BILL OF RIGHTS and the CONSTITUTION.

AMERICA is LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. AMERICA is the DREAM in a world where often is found only the nightmare.

The terrorist DIDN'T win.

After the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor they realized that, oops, they had just awakened a sleeping tiger. We are AMERICAN. Hear us ROAR!

Puma.Catamount. Cougar. Panther. Mountain Lion. American wildcat....

Can you hear us meow? Meow as in GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Maybe.............

Out of the flames of the burning inferno of the World Trade Center flew an eagle --- the eagle as phoenix of a united people, a melting pot of every race, every creed. A people who believe in LIBERTY, a people of a great nation representing FREEDOM to many enslaved people in this world. I am HONORED to have been born in this wonderful country. I am proud to be an AMERICAN. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NO, the terrorists have NOT won. All their acts of cowardice has done has been to make us, as AMERICANS, love each other and love our country more.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...