Gå til innhold

PC Zone gir deg Half Life 2 informasjon

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet-80wCWpIM
Gabe Newell: HL 2 kommer kanskje i 2005!  :angry:

Fant jeg på gamershell.com. Prøver de å slå Duke Nukem Forever?

Nei det er ikke det som står der!

VG Pro has a small article that contains a quote supposedly from Gabe Newell. The quote suggests that HL2 could be pushed past a 2005 release date if Valve felt it was necessary. Here?s the quote:

We've already spent millions into this project, and we're willing to spend as much as we need to make this the best first person experience ever. If that means delaying the game to 2005, we'll do it without any hesitation. If it means sinking another $20 million into the project, we can do it. Rest assured, if we delay the game, it'll be only to blow your socks off even more when it finally releases.

Hvordan du kan tyde at HL2 utsettes til 2005 av dette vet jeg ikke. Det er bare en måte å få fram et poeng. At de gjør det som skal til for å levere et godt produkt og ikke et spill som går i glemmeboken.

greit nok at artikkelen ikke sier det.

men ærlig talt så tror jeg egentlig at dette er en "forrett" til hovedretten som består av å utsette half life 2.

ser ikke for meg at han hadde sagt noe slik uten mål og mening.

Det er bare en måte å få fram et poeng. At de gjør det som skal til for å levere et godt produkt og ikke et spill som går i glemmeboken.

har valve behov for å gå ut og si at de har tenkt til å følge opp rundt spillet i etterkant liksom ?

det er jo en av tingene valve virkelig er kjent for...

Lenke til kommentar
Nå er det kun 3 dager igjen.... Tror dere at dem legger det ut på nettet med en gang?

Tviler nok på det. De skal da selge bladet og. Men det er nok store muligheter for at det kommer noen scans av bladet på nett, dersom det de skriver er rett da...

Lenke til kommentar

Her er noe informasjon om bladet:

kilde: http://beyondhalflife.com

Now about PC Zone. I was able to get me a copy of PC Zone's 10-Page article, and if you have any way to pick up a copy, I urge you to do so. The article is very good and describes playing a number of parts from the game. I'll do a quick rundown of some of the new info:

quote:

-There are humans (Dr. Breen) encouraging cooperation with the Combine.

-Father Grigory is a monk who is on your side...you must cross a cemetary with him at night.

-Valve, having completed the Source engine, now intends to make a lot of content for it. They will be making additional missions, backstory, minigames, and other titles available through Steam. An example of this is a set of missions to tell Alyx's backstory.

-"Roller Mines" are balls that roll along the ground and stick to vehicles, draining them of energy.

-Gabe Newell says that the main reason for the delay is their poor planning, and their lack of understanding of how hard it would be for the HL2 team to work after the leak demoralized them.

-TF2 and Half-Life 3 are confirmed. It will NOT be another five years for HL3, the game will be using an improved Source engine.

-A quote: "On the evidence we've experienced first hand, Valve seems well on course to achieving its goals of providing an unparalleled cinematic shooting experience, one that's threatening to not oly knock A-List top dog shooter Far Cry off its perch, but potentially blow it away. And in just a few short months time, you'll be able to find out for yourself if Valve has pulled it off."

Stay tuned, PC Gamer US and UK both have articles coming, and we should have more screenshots soon (there are shots in PC Zone that haven't been released on the web yet.)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...