Gå til innhold

Verdien av ett menneske liv

Anbefalte innlegg

This is my last post here in this forum. I have awaken to much anger among the establishment and they are already talking about counter measures.

Before I go I want to talk about something to oppose the trend off ethnic cleansing prevalent among Norwegian politicians.

Please do not be tempted into talking about the details on how to manage refugees, because the heart is not in the right place among our so called "leaders". These leaders will lead us directly to hell if there is such a thing.

No human is more valuable than another human being. There is no us against them, only your brothers and sisters in need of your help.

Remember that several of our leaders are full fledged psychopaths! These psychopaths where drawn by the smell of power and the opportunity to abuse the Norwegian people. Psychopaths do not have empathy and this explain why their heart is turned against their own (The human race).

If you got fooled into this thinking by the establishment, there is no shame in changing your mind when you are confronted with the truth.

If you wonder how people can be so evil, research the the Freemason connection to the Nazis. See the secret handshakes the Vatican give the Nazis, look at the Nazi cross (A pyramid seen from the top but pieces is laid flat). The symbols are the proof of a very unhealthy connection in my opinion. Judge for yourself after doing the necessary research.

See how the influence of the Nazi; Joseph Goebbels the father of propaganda has today. He was the one who wrote "If You Have Nothing To Hide You Have Nothing To Fear" among other evil sayings.

Everyone voice also has equal value, because we are all the human race. If you have something to say, don't hold back. If you want to stop or change something in Norway. Reveal the information they don't want people to hear about.

I'll keep fighting threw Thermal Resistance, but I have to keep a low profile for a while. Until then, equality, freedom and peace to you all, except the 1% abusing us. Let's show them what our backs look like :D Remember to do what you want, after all it is your life!

Aaron Schwartz

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

This is my last post here in this forum. I have awaken to much anger among the establishment and they are already talking about counter measures.

Oh, that's just too bad. Say, who are "the establishment", and how do you know of what they speak?

Before I go I want to talk about something to oppose the trend off ethnic cleansing prevalent among Norwegian politicians.

Say what now? Even the most racist of our politicians don't go as far as to speak of ethnic cleansing.

Please do not be tempted into talking about the details on how to manage refugees, because the heart is not in the right place among our so called "leaders". These leaders will lead us directly to hell if there is such a thing.

There is not such a thing.

No human is more valuable than another human being. There is no us against them, only your brothers and sisters in need of your help.

Actually, I beg to differ. Some humans are, in my eyes, more valuable than others. However, I'd rather live in a society where we give all humans the same value.

Remember that several of our leaders are full fledged psychopaths! These psychopaths where drawn by the smell of power and the opportunity to abuse the Norwegian people. Psychopaths do not have empathy and this explain why their heart is turned against their own (The human race).

First of all, psychopathy is a spectrum, which means that to some extent, we all have psychopathic tendencies. Kind of like how we all have autistic tendencies.

Statistically speaking, it's quite likely that several of our leaders are psychopaths. The base rate of psychopathy is, oh I dunno, 1-3 % or something. But qualities such as an easy charm and a calculating mind is quite possibly something that is helpful as a politicians. So I guess the rate of psychopaths among leaders (politicians and whatnot) is probably higher. Maybe as high as 4-5 %! (I know. Shocking.)

If you got fooled into this thinking by the establishment, there is no shame in changing your mind when you are confronted with the truth.

What thinking? What truth? On what basis do you claim to have found some knowledge?

If you wonder how people can be so evil, research the the Freemason connection to the Nazis. See the secret handshakes the Vatican give the Nazis, look at the Nazi cross (A pyramid seen from the top but pieces is laid flat). The symbols are the proof of a very unhealthy connection in my opinion. Judge for yourself after doing the necessary research.

I can't. I'm far too busy looking for the Illuminati.

See how the influence of the Nazi; Joseph Goebbels the father of propaganda has today. He was the one who wrote "If You Have Nothing To Hide You Have Nothing To Fear" among other evil sayings.

Yeah, I fail to see how that counts as having had a great influence.

Everyone voice also has equal value, because we are all the human race. If you have something to say, don't hold back. If you want to stop or change something in Norway. Reveal the information they don't want people to hear about.

Sure. That's why we have the freedom of speech.

I'll keep fighting threw Thermal Resistance, but I have to keep a low profile for a while. Until then, equality, freedom and peace to you all, except the 1% abusing us. Let's show them what our backs look like :D Remember to do what you want, after all it is your life!

attachicon.gifserveimage.png

Aaron Schwartz

Why are you fighting to throw this "Thermal Resistance" thing? I don't get it.

Endret av Imlekk
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-95147

And when I read your post, the only hateful human I could actually "see" in your reality, is the one making the post! Are you blinded by someone or something, or maybe dreaming?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...