Gå til innhold

Can you do any English accents?

Vikingspeider

Anbefalte innlegg

Let's go English in this thread as well!

So, the question is - can you do any English(lingual, not geographical) accents? Examples would be BBC English, Leeds area, Irish, Scottish, Australian, American, Southern states... the list goes on and on. Can you do any? I love all of these - although I can't quite do a Scottish one yet. There is hardly anywhere to pick it up from!

Oh, and Eastern Europe accents are very easy on your lingual brain centre(easy to understand), they're easy to do and sound great! Try them!

Anyone?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I'm quite at the norwegian accent, but i guess that comes to us all. :)

The BBC accent, or Recived Pronounciation, is easy. Partly because it's what we learned in school (or at least they tried to teach it to us...) and partly because i watch a lot of British TV.

Two other accents i do well is Southern American, which is also called "redneck" and Brummie.

Brummie is probably a geographical accent, but it's quite different than other English accents and dialects. Spoken in and around Birmingham, West Midlands. :)

Lenke til kommentar

My primary accent is a mix between norwegian, scottish and american english.

I have a scot for an english teacher and I've learned to do the Edinburgh-scottish accent. But Glasgow, uhh, that's not even english.

My english teacher always says "Okaaay, booyz, let'zz see who'zz herre todaay." But if there is too much noise in the class he goes norwegian, "Nårr jeg snakrr skal ike derre snake".

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...