Gå til innhold

Forskjell på Samsung i900 og Samsung i908?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Men kan vel bruke den i Norge tror du? Kan skaffe en ganske billig serru..

Burde gå greit det ifølge specs, men sjekk at den ikke har noen form for opperatør lås eller lignende først, også sjekk at det ikke er en "knock-off" Kina kopi.

i908 Specs:

#

Band

Groups of frequency which is allocated to wireless communication.

UMTS+GSM(850/900/1800/1900MHz)

#

GPRS

General Packet Radio Service; New technology for higher transmission speeds. For this purpose, data is divided into individual packets and sent with a recipient address. The mobile phones remain constantly online, so that no new connections need to be called up for individual data transmission. Now, for the first time, it is also possible to be constantly online with a mobile phone. Charges are made according to data volume and not according to connect time.

GPRS Class 10

#

EDGE

A technology with which the operators can achieve data rates of up to a maximum of 384 kbit/s, within their GSM respective networks, by means of improved transmission modes and a bundling of up to eight channels. The 8PSK transmission mode applied for EDGE can, in contrast to the GMSK mode that is currently applied for GSM, transmit three times the amount of data rates per GSM channel. In the future, Nokia intends to get their new phones in shape for the standard. Whether or not a German network operator will introduce EDGE as an addition to UMTS is as yet unknown.

EDGE

#

3G

3G, also known as HSDPA (high speed downlink packet access) is a technology that allows fast downloading of data such as web pages.

HSDPA (7.2Mbps) / 3G

#

Operation Platform

Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional Platform

#

Browser

Software used to view information pages on WAP pages. The Internet browser gives you fast online access, a PC-like layout and full-browser status. PagePilot, Visual Bookmarks and more make life extra convenient.

Opera Browser v9.5

Lenke til kommentar
Men kan vel bruke den i Norge tror du? Kan skaffe en ganske billig serru..

Burde gå greit det ifølge specs, men sjekk at den ikke har noen form for opperatør lås eller lignende først, også sjekk at det ikke er en "knock-off" Kina kopi.

i908 Specs:

#

Band

Groups of frequency which is allocated to wireless communication.

UMTS+GSM(850/900/1800/1900MHz)

#

GPRS

General Packet Radio Service; New technology for higher transmission speeds. For this purpose, data is divided into individual packets and sent with a recipient address. The mobile phones remain constantly online, so that no new connections need to be called up for individual data transmission. Now, for the first time, it is also possible to be constantly online with a mobile phone. Charges are made according to data volume and not according to connect time.

GPRS Class 10

#

EDGE

A technology with which the operators can achieve data rates of up to a maximum of 384 kbit/s, within their GSM respective networks, by means of improved transmission modes and a bundling of up to eight channels. The 8PSK transmission mode applied for EDGE can, in contrast to the GMSK mode that is currently applied for GSM, transmit three times the amount of data rates per GSM channel. In the future, Nokia intends to get their new phones in shape for the standard. Whether or not a German network operator will introduce EDGE as an addition to UMTS is as yet unknown.

EDGE

#

3G

3G, also known as HSDPA (high speed downlink packet access) is a technology that allows fast downloading of data such as web pages.

HSDPA (7.2Mbps) / 3G

#

Operation Platform

Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional Platform

#

Browser

Software used to view information pages on WAP pages. The Internet browser gives you fast online access, a PC-like layout and full-browser status. PagePilot, Visual Bookmarks and more make life extra convenient.

Opera Browser v9.5

Takk for svar! Ja skal sjekke om det er noe lås eller kopi først. Har sendt mail, får håpe jeg får noe svar i dag.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...