Gå til innhold

Kamptråd: Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Aleks

Anbefalte innlegg

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Lørdag klokken 16.00.

Warnock hadde mye positivt å si om Chelsea og Mourinho før helgens kamp:

"My idol growing up was Cloughie and Jose is the next best thing. To get players on that sort of money, with those reputations, to run through a brick wall is not easy but Jose gets them to do it. He's great for his players. He's turned Eden Hazard into a world-beater."

"Jose's smooth, good-looking, a multi-millionaire and he's got fantastic players at his disposal so it's easy, isn't it?! He's made mistakes like I have. We all say things we later think we shouldn't have. But he's so good for the game here. He nearly won the league without a striker last year - that's how good Jose is. He went straight in in the summer, got the players he wanted, Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas. I know Manchester City still have a chance as well but Chelsea were my choice pre-season, and Costa for top scorer."

"Costa hasn't surprised me. Costa's not the most gifted in certain things, but, wow, he knows where the net is. He's a street-fighter. Would you want Costa in the trenches with you? You would, wouldn't you? I love him and Sergio Agüero. I can see them on the beach, taking their shirts off for goalposts and playing with the kids."

"Fabregas was a great player at Arsenal but I think he's matured since. He's so much more decisive now, there's an end product to his game whereas at Arsenal I didn't think there was as much. He's almost got the complete midfielder's package now."

"This is the best team I've seen at Chelsea for a long time. It is easy to see why there's such a good atmosphere at Chelsea and players like John Terry is reveling in it. If you gave most managers in the Premier League one choice of a player, other than a striker, I bet you 80 per cent would pick John Terry. He has his critics, as we all do, but week in, week out, he's putting his neck on the line. It's easier playing with top-class players but he brings the best out of them by his leadership qualities."
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

"The Spanish team played in Luxembourg on Sunday, I gave them Diego, Fabregas and Azpilicueta. I gave them two days off."

"I gave them Monday and Tuesday off, so they have to report to train on Wednesday at 3pm. And Diego was here on Monday at 9am."

"So you can imagine how strong he was to be here on Monday." - Mourinho

Costa er så elsk.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...