Gå til innhold

Dell med i HyperTransport-gruppen

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Her er listen over medlemmer i HyperTransport Consortium

http://www.hypertransport.org/consortium/c...members.cfm?m=3

Det er faktisk to norske aktører der, den ene jobber jeg for...

Dolphin Interconnect Solutions

Dolphin Interconnect Solutions - based in Oslo, Norway - develops, manufactures and markets high-speed, high-bandwidth interconnect products based on the Scalable Coherent Interface. Dolphin Interconnect products and technologies enable customers to build highly scalable, enterprise-class clustering solutions with standards-based hardware and software on Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, LynuxWorks and NetWare platforms.

Simula Research Laboratory

Simula Research Laboratory conducts basic research in the fields of communication technology, scientific computing and software engineering. Our aim is to carry out research of the highest quality, educate graduate university students and create new businesses. Education will be delivered in partnership with the universities in Norway. The Norwegian Government funds Simula through a contract with The Research Council of Norway. In addition, Simula seeks cooperation with industry in order to provide solutions, increase the relevance of the research, and in order to strengthen the funding of basic research. The ICON group at Simula conducts basic research in switch, router, system and storage area interconnection networks and contributes new solutions to this research community. ICON in particular focuses on topics related to effective routing, fault tolerance, Quality of Service, and switch architecture.

Lenke til kommentar
Hva har skjedd med Dell? Før kjørte de bare på Intel, men nå er de også tungt inne i AMD. Ikke at jeg klager, tvert imot er dette gledelig. Da får vi konkurranse, og det er bra.

7955085[/snapback]

Det har vel vært en del omveltninger på høyt nivå med tanke på personer i toppstillinger som har endret bedriftskulturen en del. Både hos Dell og hos Dells tidligere partner(e). I kjølvannet av dette har det dukket opp noen rettsaker.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...