Gå til innhold

Forza Motorsport 3 - Diskusjon og pratetråd

Lakus

Anbefalte innlegg

Fra wikipedia

Appearance in games

On 24 October 2007 it was announced that players of the forthcoming PlayStation 3 game, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, will be able to download episodes of Top Gear within the game, and that the test track will be one of the included circuits when the full game (Gran Turismo 5) is released.[50][51] A very basic yet driveable version of the track appeared around 2003 for the PC 'hardcore' racing simulation Grand Prix Legends. There's also a version of the test track for the realistic PC racing simulation rFactor, produced with permission from Dunsfold park.[52] Top Gear have also added a basic version of the test track on the games section of their own website, with the title of "Be a star in our reasonably priced car".

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Fra Wiktionary:

SUV: "A passenger vehicle which combines the towing capacity of a pickup truck with the passenger-carrying space of a minivan or station wagon together with on- or off-road ability."

Softroader: "Usually used to describe a vehicle that is not quite as capable as a full blown off-roader but a step above 'regular' cars (on-roaders). This involves increased ground clearance with tyre, wheel, and suspension tweaks, skid plates and refers to mini SUV or wagons."

BMW X5, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Audi Q7, Mercedes ML63 AMG, Porsche Cayenne og Volkswagen Touareg er alle SUVs.

Softroadere er biler som Volvo XC90, Skoda Octavia Scout, Audi Allroad, osv.

Lenke til kommentar

Alle er SUVs, Range Rover Sport har lavere profil på dekkene og litt lavere og stivere understell men fortsatt alle underlagsmodus og diffsperrer som en vanlig Range Rover. En RR Sport ville kjørt ringer rundt en Octavia Scout i skogen så noen softroader vil jeg absolutt ikke kalle noen av de nevnte bilene. I tillegg er samtlige over 2 tonn, heller ikke spesiellt soft.

Jeg mener ihvertfall at når ei vanlig stasjonsvogn får litt høyere understell, svarte hjulbuer i plast og ei tynn skidplate foran så er det en softroader, alle biler som er bygd som ei stasjonsvogn på stylter fra starten av er SUVs. At den har masse hester og lavprofildekk har mindre å si, alle SUVs kjøres jo bare på asfalt uansett.

Lenke til kommentar

Er enig i at den ikke er i nærheten av en Defender, men den er i nærheten av en Disco, som den er bygd på. Fra Wiki: "The Land Rover Discovery is a mid-size SUV, with off-road capabilities, from the British car maker Land Rover; a subsidiary of Tata Motors."

Om RR Sport: "The Range Rover Sport is a luxury sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by Land Rover since 2005.".

"the Sport has serious off-road capability at its core, matching the rest of the Land Rover range."

"Land Rover’s patented Terrain Response system which debuted on the Discovery 3 is fitted as standard on all models. Terrain Response allows the driver to adjust chassis and transmission settings to suit the terrain being traversed. Five settings are available via a rotary knob on the centre console. These include general driving; grass, gravel, snow; mud and ruts; sand; and rock crawl. Suspension ride height, engine management, throttle mapping, transfer case ranges, transmission settings, electronic driving aids (such as electronic traction control (ETC), dynamic stability control (DSC) and hill descent control (HDC)) and electronic e-diffs are all manipulated through the Terrain Response system."

RR Sport er absolutt en SUV og mer hardcore en mange andre biler som kan regnes som SUV. Se forskjellen:

SUV:

Range-Rover-Sport-on-the-ro.jpg

Softroader:

Skoda-Octavia_Scout_2007_800x600_wallpaper_07.jpg

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...