Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

"Lugazi Police in conjuction with their counterparts in Entebbe are hunting for a notorious bum driller who escaped from police cells.

Louis Kasibante, 24, a resident of Kikawula Zone in Lugazi was arrested on October 18, 2010 after he shattered one Mutumba's ass. Narrating his ordeal, Mutumba told police that Kasibante would jokingly touch his Luzinda-like bums. "At first, I thought he was being a bully until he told me that he fancied downloading his sperms in my butt," Mutumba told detectives at Kikawula Police Station.

Mutumba further revealed that when he turned down Kasibante's request, he ganged up with his colleagues, Isaac Kigongo and Yasin Ssali who forced their anaconda-like whoppers in his bum. With his leaking bums, Mutumba was rushed to hospital. A search was mounted and the trio was nabbed in their sex den in Lugaxi Town Council."

Lenke til kommentar

2. The woman and the man guilty of illegal sexual intercourse, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime but if married persons commit it, the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's Law).

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...